♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

Found some pics I love for JiWonnie :)
HJW was just drop dead gorgeous here , well she is always gorgeous but I love how she looks in this scene

viewimage.php?id=25bcda2ff2dd36&no=29bcc

How many times did I say that I love her hair :D

Okay I'm officially addicted to DC now :P I should stop LOL
Cr: DC

Oh did I mention that I'm re-watching SeGa on and off right now?
Damo, Damo, DAMO!!!!!
Everyone I hope you've all got your videos and streaming links ready, we will be starting our 're-broadcast' of Damo in a few days.
Exact time and day to be announced shortly.  I hope everyone who is able to join in at the decided time can join in and watch with us at the same time and continue on to discussions in the Damo Thread.  Those who can't join to watch at the same time, can watch anytime, but still come and join in on the discussions with us in the Damo Thread.
I'm suggesting we watch 2 episodes in one go, this way we won't have to lock ourselves in to too many different times.

Guest larabn

This is a photoshoot JiWonnie did in 2012 for crocodile ladies but I just watched it now from JiWonderland FB :P
I love her haircut here :) it looks so good on her  

I've not been liking the whole shirt in skirt thing they've been making her wear...I prefer her in her pencil dress...or a body hugging dress...

but then they might be thinking of our blood pressure and don't want to excite us too much.

I just noticed...she attended with her stylish. I guess that's why she went, she's always so supportive of her staff members.

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
Haha I just knew about the whole Kdrama world and HJW like one year and few months ago LOL
I'm still catching up haha:P
@Libera
where are your active posts :P You have been demoted X( Joking :P you might have a life outside HJW thread unlike me :P

She may be tired or something, she does look not so her bright and cheerful self

I know these have been posted before but I love her stare in them

I love her ponytail too, did she color her hair recently or is it the effect of the light source :D
Anyway, she looks stunning as always :)

@ferlycious
Here is another one :P I love her in ponytail :D

Thanks all for the pics and videos, it's so good to wake up to all these goodies :)

yea \m/ \m/ \m/
 i m so happy to see her pictures/latest updates abt her...
it been so silent since the ek drama ends...
at least cn c tat she appeared in an event :)>-
wonder if she will do a few magazine shooting before she start busy with her movie filming =P~ =P~

@larabn i'm not very active because there are not news :))

There is some news today. There is a new article, the actor Yoon Yong Hyun (the funny minion of Wang Yoo in Empress Ki) praised Ha Ji Won acting.

"제가 지금까지 만난 여배우 중에서 제일 건강하고 연기를 잘 한다고 본다. 지금 까지 제가 만난 배우들 중에서. 대한민국을 이끌어가는 배우가 될 것 같다"

"She is the best actress I've ever met that looks healthy&good at acting..she would have become the leading actress in Korea"

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=803578

Some other trivia

In a radio interview Tablo said that Ha Dong Kyun confessed to Ha Ji Won to his wedding party. After he sang at Tablo wedding he said that he really likes Ha Ji Won and confessed to her. I wanted to be there to see Ha Ji Won face =))   thanks to @ladykate for the news.

http://m.blog.naver.com/mori610/70190229571

Another today "news": The survey results for actresses who will be a good mother after married...2nd place Ha Ji-won 28.0% with 243 votes. I agree, Ha Ji Won would be a great mother when the time comes. Thanks to @ladykate

Yesterday Ha Jung Woo started to film CoaBM Ha Ji Won will join filming tomorrow or the 15th.

Guest larabn

@Libera
Now we're talking :) consider this a warning, Next time your salary will be deducted in half :P I'm a strict person haha
Glad this thread is active on speed again :)

OMO.... Who proposed? We should start as fans sending her on blind dates with very cute awesome genes men haha
Let those superior genes spread more and more in the family :D

Thanks guys for the pics, videos and articles
Oh I forgot, soon we will have pics and news about CobM, can't wait

Obssessed HJW me came home to pick up something before going back out to my next destination but I had to pass by here cuz, I'm addicted to this thread :) and will be back later to continue my obsession and obsess over HJW even more :D Thank you my obsessed over HJW buddies for making this thread addicting and obsessing over HJW with me :D
Quiz: how many times was the word obsessed used in this paragraph? :P

Vietnamese article about HJW from today's event.

Why am I translating it you say? well...It's good for the soul.

Credit: http://kenh14.vn/star/ha-ji-won-khoe-nhan-sac-tre-trung-o-tuoi-36-2014051301494254.chn

Ha Ji Won shows off her youthful beauty at age 36

Even though she has turned 36 but looking at Ha Ji won, people will still believe she's only in her 20's.

This morning (13/05/2014), Ha Ji Won had attended an event at Seoul, Korea. Dressed in simple clothes consisting of black and white, the 36 year old Korean actress evoke the envy of the media with her youthfulness.

From every angle, Ha Ji Won showed she has tight bright and soft smooth skin. Naturally beautiful, her face shows no signs of the stiffness of botox to keep her youth, Ha Ji Won is a living proof of ageless beauty for talented Korean artist.

The actress just recently completed her role in Empress Ki and received great response from the audience. A lot of people showed regret when the nomination list for Best Actress at the Baeksang awards this year was missing Ha Ji Won's name.

img_201405131334389528.jpg
Beautiful and sweet Ha Ji won appeared. She has a rounded (tròn trịa in this instance its used to describe her fuller figure) figure with a full face (bầu bĩnh is generally means full but cute)

img_201405131334416828.jpg
A closer look at Ha Ji Won's smooth white skin, this beauty has stepped into age 36

img_201405131335011408.jpg
Still viewed as one of the top talented actress, Ha Ji Won is crowned the action actress of the screen

img_201405131334398264.jpg
With her youthfulness, few would believe Ha Ji Won is nearing 40 years old

img_201405131334597056.jpg
Ha Ji won was the center of attention at this mornings event

img_20140513133458676.jpg
Beautiful and famous but Ha Ji Won is still silent about her love life