♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest kdramafanusa

^^ Rabbit & Azura, thanks for sharing these new pics. HJW & KSW look good together, they seem very comfortable in each other's company. :)

I like this picture of hers, her hair is quite long now.

19123900831_60800010.jpg

[nocutnews]

Guest purpleZ

It's been a while again, but here I am. THANKS a lot Azura for posting the pics of Bang Bang Summer! Ji Won looked damn pretty. I like the short in pictures 5 and 6. She and Kwon Sang Woo make a very cute couple. That's what I like. They've been paired up for Bang Bang for how many years now because they look great together. Bang Bang has great taste! :)

Kdramafanusa, Ji Won's been having the same hairstyle for some time. I really like her thick wavy long hair. :rolleyes:

Guest Partners4Life

So Proud and Happy for HJW!...she is going have a great year. They look so cute...outfit looks great too. Thanks! Azura.

kdramafanusa, I like her hair too but I prefer it alittle bit more straight.

Guest yvettelove

To the people who posted in this thread,

uploading and sharing the latest pics of Ha Ji-won:

Thanks for the pictures!

So I could make my fanfiction poster.

(Kim ha-neul's body)

sb55.jpg

Guest Partners4Life

hai thanks for all ha ji won latest photo , by the way anyone know wonder girls new single " So Hot", I think they mention hajiwon in their lyrics, i foun dit in youtube. Here is the link if anyone want to see. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3PTbAkn7ck.

It mention something like HJW's leg...hehe.

Yevettelove, thanks for sharing the fanart pics..nice work. KDW and HJW looks hot!...hehe.

Guest Shooting_Star<3

The movie 100 days with mr. arrogant was really cool and funny. i still like it.. ^^

she was cute there...

Guest fangweile

Great pics of her. Ha Ji-won is really a talented actress. She is pretty too.

I have watched most of her dramas and movies and they all great.

The pictures of her above with Kwong sang-woo is so charming. They will be a good match up.

She and Kwon Sang Woo make a very cute couple. That's what I like. They've been paired up for Bang Bang for how many years now because they look great together. Bang Bang has great taste

but not yet in movies or series? the pics with KDW was extremely hot..sexy HJW

Guest ji-eun0119

wow :w00t: those bangbang pics are gorgeous !!! :w00t:

but not yet in movies or series? the pics with KDW was extremely hot..sexy HJW

they did a movie together...titled DIVINE LOVE! worth watching this one...and all of her movies even her horror movie the phone :) great acting...she's really really good actress!!!

They look good together.....hope they can collaborate in another movie or drama again

BANG BANG SUMMER CF

credit chami

Dear Azura, thanks again for sharing the bang bang summer cf. I agreed with you that they really look good together & also wish that they can collaborate in another movie or drama again. :lol: