♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@klent @koreanlite @minnie1023 @cynder hi guys... i've read all your post :D

so.. what phrases that we will use? #Hajiwonday or #HBDHajiwon?

i have suggest phrases, how with #HaJiWon35thday ? :)

anyway how's with hastags line for ha ji won birthday from jiwonlove or U.S 1023? they are not make the international hastag for ha ji won birthday for all 1023 in the world?

@Kathi Eduk i thought that Korean fans not using Facebook. They more often use Korean social media, like daum, fan cafe, jiwonlove and other :)

@bearbarbiie1023, I go for the #HBDHaJiWon to make it as brief as possible and so we can still add our personal messages in the tweet.

Example:

"@hajiwon1023 one amazing lady! #HBDHaJiWon ♥"

we can also add some famous lines from her movies and dramas and then the hash tag. What do you think? This will make the tweets more meaningful and personal.

Those who can keep in touch with other 1023rs, we can request them to contact these fans so they can also know this. As what klent has said, we have to ensure we're using the same phrase to make it work. :)

Guest bearbarbiie1023

koreanlite said:

bearbarbiie1023

wrote:

»

@klent

@koreanlite

@minnie1023

@cynder

hi guys... i've read all your post

:D

<br />

so.. what phrases that we will use? #Hajiwonday or #HBDHajiwon?<br />

i have suggest phrases, how with #HaJiWon35thday ?

:)

<br />

anyway how's with hastags line for ha ji won birthday from jiwonlove or U.S 1023? they are not make the international hastag for ha ji won birthday for all 1023 in the world?<br />

<br />

@Kathi

Eduk i thought that Korean fans not using Facebook. They more often use Korean social media, like daum, fan cafe, jiwonlove and other

:)

Guest bearbarbiie1023

@koreanlite oke.. lets contact all of admins from Ha Ji Won Fanbase in the world (such as hajiwonworld ,every country fanbase and another fanbase Ha Ji Won) For this phrases :D

you need to use the same time zone. 
by the way, in RM, Yoo Jae Suk asked for her age and she sort of "implied" she doesn't want to talk about her age. so mentioning it might not be a good idea. LOL

Guest minnie0103

@bearbarbiie1023 @chelLy_ann06 @klent @koreanlite @pandora460 I've done my part. I've started spreading the word. :) Fighting!!! ;)

Guest tomatohime

Hi all~ :D I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too!! I'm new here♥(although i've been reading the forum for a while XD hehe)
Nice to meet you all~~ :D
I'm really excited about #HBDHaJiWon and already spread the news around my country's HJW's fanpage. XD heheReally looking forward to the event! :D

Hi @tomatohime, @koreanlite no news about the golf event, but there is a sad one
Yedang Entertainment‘s CEO, Byun Du Seob passed away yesterday morning. Ji Won and other celebrities at his funeral.
R.I.P.

http://youtu.be/nijM0BnYFbk
943694_583611931669458_577389015_n.jpg

Source: ystarnews

Ha Ji Won was so sad and avoided journalists :( I'm sorry for Byun Du Seob too, he died from over exhaustion, Korean are really too hard working :(

현빈-하지원 '군인으로 강장 잘 어울리는 연예인' 1위
Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won Number 1 ‘Celebrities Who Look Good as a Soldier′ 

A survey on the ‘celebrities who look good as a soldier′ was conducted this year in which 633 people came together to participate. The ‘Secret Garden couple′, actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji Won, were selected as the male celebrity and female celebrity who looks good in a soldier image respectively. Here are the results.

[RESULT]
Female celebrities: 
#1 하지원 HA JI WON 50.7% (321 votes)
#2 이시영 Lee Si Young 28.1% (138 votes)
#3 송지효 Song Ji Hyo 15.6% (99 votes)
#4 배두나 Bae Doo Na 8.1% (51 votes)
#5 이효리 Lee Hyo Ri 3.8 % (24 votes)

Male celebrities:
#1 현빈 Hyun Bin 40.3% (255 votes)
#2 소지섭 So Ji Sub 22.7% (144 votes)
#3 비 Rain 15.2% (96 votes)
#4 조인성 Jo In Sung 12.8% (81 votes)
#5 김수현 Kim Soo Hyun 9% (57 votes)

Source: DC HJW, Newswire

270134_525857137479330_1605803798_n.jpg

현빈-하지원 '군인으로 강장 잘 어울리는 연예인' 1위Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won Number 1 ‘Celebrities Who Look Good as a Soldier′ A survey on the ‘celebrities who look good as a soldier′ was conducted this year in which 633 people came together to participate. The ‘Secret Garden couple′' date=' actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji Won, were selected as the male celebrity and female celebrity who looks good in a soldier image respectively. Here are the results.[RESULT']

Female celebrities: 

#1 하지원 HA JI WON 50.7% (321 votes)

#2 이시영 Lee Si Young 28.1% (138 votes)

#3 송지효 Song Ji Hyo 15.6% (99 votes)

#4 배두나 Bae Doo Na 8.1% (51 votes)

#5 이효리 Lee Hyo Ri 3.8 % (24 votes)

Male celebrities:

#1 현빈 Hyun Bin 40.3% (255 votes)

#2 소지섭 So Ji Sub 22.7% (144 votes)

#3 비 Rain 15.2% (96 votes)

#4 조인성 Jo In Sung 12.8% (81 votes)

#5 김수현 Kim Soo Hyun 9% (57 votes)

Just correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the second time that ha ji won got the no. 1 spot for this category. Same with hyun bin. I think it was in 2012 when both of them got the no. 1 spot for celebrities who look good in military uniform or as soldiers. :)

koreanlite said:

pieracapozucca wrote: » 현빈-하지원 '군인으로 강장 잘 어울리는 연예인' 1위Hyun Bin-Ha Ji Won Number 1 ‘Celebrities Who Look Good as a Soldier′ A survey on the ‘celebrities who look good as a soldier′ was conducted this year in which 633 people came together to participate. The ‘Secret Garden couple′, actor Hyun Bin and actress Ha Ji Won, were selected as the male celebrity and female celebrity who looks good in a soldier image respectively. Here are the results.[RESULT]<br />
Female celebrities: <br />
#1 하지원 HA JI WON 50.7% (321 votes)<br />
#2 이시영 Lee Si Young 28.1% (138 votes)<br />
#3 송지효 Song Ji Hyo 15.6% (99 votes)<br />
#4 배두나 Bae Doo Na 8.1% (51 votes)<br />
#5 이효리 Lee Hyo Ri 3.8 % (24 votes)<br />
<br />
Male celebrities:<br />
#1 현빈 Hyun Bin 40.3% (255 votes)<br />
#2 소지섭 So Ji Sub 22.7% (144 votes)<br />
#3 비 Rain 15.2% (96 votes)<br />
#4 조인성 Jo In Sung 12.8% (81 votes)<br />
#5 김수현 Kim Soo Hyun 9% (57 votes)<br />
<br />

Guest bearbarbiie1023

minnie0103 said: @bearbarbiie1023 @chelLy_ann06 @klent @koreanlite @pandora460 I've done my part. I've started spreading the word. :) Fighting!!! ;)

Guest bearbarbiie1023

tomatohime said: Hi all~ :D I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won too!! I'm new here♥(although i've been reading the forum for a while XD hehe)
Nice to meet you all~~ :D
I'm really excited about #HBDHaJiWon and already spread the news around my country's HJW's fanpage. XD heheReally looking forward to the event! :D