♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest bearbarbiie1023

pieracapozucca said: koreanlite said: @bearbarbiie1023, I love ha ji won 8n damo but I still have to finish watching it. She's really the greatest actress in korea. Who else would do such a character and do it well? Of course, even I could say that she's not really the prettiest face but her beauty has this strong but gentle character that sets her apart from any other celebrities. She's this type of woman that men want to take care of but they know that she can take care of herself, on her own.

And that movie miracle on 1st street, I remember reading an article about it and the PD said that ha ji won did all the boxing and she had gotten punched on the face so many times that she was hospitalized. And this just proved that she had never have plastic surgery.

Ha ji won is really my most favorite person in the world. I admire her character and personality and her beauty that is beyond skin-deep.

Me three! HJW is my favorite person in K entertainment. The roles she takes on are SO difficult and require so much preparation and training, like the boxing movie. I don't even think many actors would willingly take on such a physically challenging role. Again and again HJW shows her legendary dedication to her craft. Seeing the SeGa stills just reminded me again what a tremendous actress HJW is. The Ra Im character was not very well developed compared to the Joo Won character. Joo Won had a distinct personality, most of the show's memorable lines and memorable moments, and the show focused on his character growth. Ra Im didn't give HJW as much to work with, but because of the quality of her acting, HJW still made Ra Im feel like a complete, consistent, unique character.

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca You're welcome! I do it when I have nothing to do, and also, when I'm bored sometimes. Well, it only proves that she is loved by her co-stars. They keep supporting each other's project. Obviously, it's because of Ha Ji Won's good personality. :)
And I agree with you. The character Ji Ho was so nostalgic. I loved it too. :)

@danit i think the same about Gil Ra Im character. I couldn't say it better. Even if Gil Ra Im was not scripted as well as Kim Joo Won, Ha Ji Won acting was so amazing that made Gil Ra Im appealing and attracted the viewers, she is an amzing actress that turns everything into gold!

"But now she feels like getting married." A one-liner that made me smile like an idiot. :x Ehem. Somebody said about setting his priorities on getting married and have kids on an interview. Ehem. Somebody who just got out from the mandatory army enlistment a few months ago. Ehem. Somebody with initial HB/KTP. :x

okay wishful thinking.

@dumm, I couldn't help but smile a lot when I read your comment. I was torn between clicking "awesome" or "lol" and so, I decided to quote it and click "insightful." :D

Personally, I am really trying not to speculate too much on these but yeah, when one would really take time to think about it, it would be so cool if they end together. And lots of fans out there will be so happy.

Guest minnie0103

Ha Ji Won - Lee Seung Gi meetings (before and after The King 2 Hearts)
502699.jpg

+++++

2009 Mnet 20's Choice Awards
082809_mnet20carpet_034.jpg

20090828212703218.jpeg

mnet20112.jpg

vgnac8.jpg

mnet002.jpg

Ha Ji Won received the Hot Female Movie Star Award for the box office hit movie Haeundae. On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi received the Hot Male Drama Star Award for the success of the TV drama Brilliant Legacy. 
*After the awards ceremony, Ha Ji Won was noted as BAD dressed, Lee Hyo Ri as the WORST dressed, Han Hyo Joo as GOOD one, and Han Ji Min as the BEST. They even said that Ha Ji Won's was a Michael Jackson tribute. (I'm not being biased but I don't find anything wrong with what she was wearing. Actually, it looks cool, especially the style of the pants. So what if it was a Michael Jackson tribute? :P )
2010 (46th) Baeksang Arts Awards

26_50967.jpg

26_50979.jpg

20100326_1269607642.jpg

Img1807117_f.jpg

phjw.jpg

bs10_leeseunggi3.jpg

bs10_leeseunggi2.jpg

baeksang.jpg

Ha Ji Won got the Best Movie Actress Award for Closer to Heaven. Lee Seung Gi was there too, as he was a nominee for Best TV Actor Award. Although he didn't win it, he got the TV Popularity Award for Brilliant Legacy. Then, all the winners took a group photo together. They seemed far away from each other though.
2010 SBS Drama Awards

sbsa_leeseunggi4.jpg

sbsa_leeseunggi2.jpg

sbsa_leeseunggi1.jpg

At the red carpet of the 2010 SBS Drama Awards, Lee Seung Gi was asked about the actress he would like to work with in the near future. He answered saying that he was into Secret Garden, and for this, he would like to work with Ha Ji Won sunbae-nim if she was okay with it. Check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FYaQQ24P0GY.
sbsa_hyunha4.jpg

sbsa_hyunha5.jpg

sbsa_shinmina1.jpg

sbsa_shinmina2.jpg

Both Secret Garden and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho were big winners, meaning both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi, as well as their respective partners grabbed tons of awards. Lee Seung Gi got the Best Couple Award (with Shin Min Ah), Top 10 Stars Award, and Excellence in Acting Award, Drama Special. While Ha Ji Won got the Best Couple Award (with Hyun Bin), Top 10 Stars Award, Netizen's Popularity Award (with Hyun Bin AGAIN), and the Top Excellence in Acting Award. 
*How I wished TK2H had the same fate as this. I had always thought that when the success of MGIAG and SG combined, everything would go smoothly. :(
48th Saving's Days Awards (October 2011)

PS2011102529.jpg
Article: Lee Seung Gi's manners shine brighter than Ha Ji Won's beautiful body ;)
PS2011102514.jpg

PS2011102528.jpg

PS2011102526.jpg

PS2011102530.jpg

PS2011102540.jpg

PS2011102531.jpg

PS2011102532.jpg

PS2011102535.jpg

At the 48th Annual Saving's Day, Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won were recognized as the top savers of the year. Lee Seung Gi was given the Presidential Merit Award and Ha Ji Won the Prime Minister Merit Award. 
It really had a drama press conference vibe, as if we could already foresee that they would get to work together 5 months after this event. The entertainment industry has a small world, and it was proven by these two. 
*Perhaps this was the time when Lee Seung Gi personally told Ha Ji Won his desire to work with her. However, she just giggled and didn't give a response. This made Lee Seung Gi think that he was completely rejected. LOL. :P Then, when they were filming TK2H, he got the chance to ask her why didn't she say anything back then? This time, Ha Ji Won's answer? "Because I was in a good mood." (LOL. What kind of answer was that, Ji Won eonnie?) :-? ---Lee Seung Gi revealed about this in his post-TK2H interview in June 2012.
'The King 2 Heart' Cast Meeting (June 2012)
tk2h2012061403.jpg
Moving on... After Lee Seung Gi's first concert in Budokan, Japan, after doing the post-TK2H interviews, and after Ha Ji Won's return from Mexico and As One movie promotions in Los Angeles, they had a meeting with Senior Lee Soon Jae and Lee Jae Kyu PD. And until now, I'm still curious, what did they talk about?
Japanese Magazine(s) Interview and Photoshoot (July 2012)

627886379.jpg

japan7.jpg

japan8.jpg

TK2H.jpg

Even though, they were not able to go to Japan to promote TK2H because of their busy schedule, they did several interviews and photo shoots for promotions. They also graced the cover of several various Japanese magazines featuring TK2H. 
Lee Seung Gi's 2012 Hope Concert in Seoul (December 2012)
1354415558_427832.jpg

380954_439529542778757_587456566_n.jpg
[Photo source: DC HJW Gallery]
309165_439974042734307_335765230_n.jpg
[Photo credit: Lee Seung Gi TAIFC]

This was sort of both expected and unexpected. Fans expected to see her at the concert  as a special guest since she was Lee Seung Gi's latest leading lady, so it was unexpected to see her on the audience seat as Lee Seung Gi's guest. A DC HJW fan reported that she was with her parents and manager.
Article: Lee Seung Gi Holds Hope Concert in Seoul and Ha Ji Won Spotted in Attendance
+++++

Aborted meetings 

2006 KBS Drama Awards
Both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi had a TV drama under KBS  in 2006, and both dramas were successful in viewership ratings. Ha Ji Won in Hwang Jin Yi and Lee Seung Gi in The Infamous Chil Princesses (not the male lead role). Ha Ji Won was present at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards, but Lee Seung Gi was not.
Lee Seung Gi's Japan Budokan Concert (June 2012)
For this concert, people said that Lee Seung Gi was going to invite Ha Ji Won as a special guest, unfortunately, she needed to do a magazine photo shoot in Mexico at the same time, so she couldn't make it. [source: here]
2012 MBC Drama Awards
This was the most disappointing, really disappointing! But I was contented they didn't waste their precious time to attend this absurd event. :D (Sorry, but that was the truth. :P )
'Miracle in Cell No.7' VIP Premiere (January 2013)
The cast of this movie include Jung Man Sik (Comrade Rhee Kang Seok in TK2H). It was reported (on DC) that both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi were invited by their co-star Jung Man Sik as guests at the VIP premiere. Lee Seung Gi was present but Ha Ji Won didn't make it, probably because of the Hawaii trip rumor.
+++++

Possible future meeting ;)

Upcoming 2013 MBC Drama Awards
Lee Seung Gi's Gu Family Book and Ha Ji Won's Hwatu are both handled by MBC. Now, since we already know that MBC's basis of awarding is nothing but the ratings, then... GFB is doing well and it's about to reach 20%, so it's a sure winner. What about Hwatu? We'll see. I'm wishing all the best for the Drama Queen's TV comeback in this drama. Hopefully, it will be a ratings winner since it has both the chance and time to be one because it has a total of 60 episodes, and so that it can be an assurance of Ha Ji Won's attendance not just at MBC Drama Awards but also at other prestigious awards ceremony. Hwatu, fighting!!! Ha Ji Won, fighting!!! ;)
Let's see if TK2H's King and Queen will finally meet this time. But even if they do, it won't be the same anymore. 
+++++

Obviously, I truly love TK2H. I just love everything about it. I never thought that Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi would have such a palpable chemistry despite the huge 9-year age rap. Brilliant cast +  marvelous acting + great story = magnificent drama. :D 
It may not be an award and ratings winner like Brilliant Legacy, Something Happened in Bali, Secret Garden, and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, but it was a drama with dreams, just as how it made Lee Seung Gi's dream of working with Korea's Top Actress Ha Ji Won and Lee Jae Kyu PD come true. This drama has become Lee Seung Gi's turning point in his acting career, thanks to Ha Ji Won for her influence. I love their senior-junior relationship. :) 
498550.jpg

Before someone else say something, I wanna make it clear that I'm not a shipper, I'm just a fan of the Ah-Ha Couple. That's all. :)
[Images credit: as labeled | Images source: nate]

Guest niknokdagu425

minnie0103 said: Ha Ji Won - Lee Seung Gi meetings (before and after The King 2 Hearts)
502699.jpg

+++++

2009 Mnet 20's Choice Awards
082809_mnet20carpet_034.jpg

20090828212703218.jpeg

mnet20112.jpg

vgnac8.jpg

mnet002.jpg

Ha Ji Won received the Hot Female Movie Star Award for the box office hit movie Haeundae. On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi received the Hot Male Drama Star Award for the success of the TV drama Brilliant Legacy. 
*After the awards ceremony, Ha Ji Won was noted as BAD dressed, Lee Hyo Ri as the WORST dressed, Han Hyo Joo as GOOD one, and Han Ji Min as the BEST. They even said that Ha Ji Won's was a Michael Jackson tribute. (I'm not being biased but I don't find anything wrong with what she was wearing. Actually, it looks cool, especially the style of the pants. So what if it was a Michael Jackson tribute? :P )
2010 (46th) Baeksang Arts Awards

26_50967.jpg

26_50979.jpg

20100326_1269607642.jpg

Img1807117_f.jpg

phjw.jpg

bs10_leeseunggi3.jpg

bs10_leeseunggi2.jpg

baeksang.jpg

Ha Ji Won got the Best Movie Actress Award for Closer to Heaven. Lee Seung Gi was there too, as he was a nominee for Best TV Actor Award. Although he didn't win it, he got the TV Popularity Award for Brilliant Legacy. Then, all the winners took a group photo together. They seemed far away from each other though.
2010 SBS Drama Awards

sbsa_leeseunggi4.jpg

sbsa_leeseunggi2.jpg

sbsa_leeseunggi1.jpg

At the red carpet of the 2010 SBS Drama Awards, Lee Seung Gi was asked about the actress he would like to work with in the near future. He answered saying that he was into Secret Garden, and for this, he would like to work with Ha Ji Won sunbae-nim if she was okay with it. Check out the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FYaQQ24P0GY.
sbsa_hyunha4.jpg

sbsa_hyunha5.jpg

sbsa_shinmina1.jpg

sbsa_shinmina2.jpg

Both Secret Garden and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho were big winners, meaning both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi, as well as their respective partners grabbed tons of awards. Lee Seung Gi got the Best Couple Award (with Shin Min Ah), Top 10 Stars Award, and Excellence in Acting Award, Drama Special. While Ha Ji Won got the Best Couple Award (with Hyun Bin), Top 10 Stars Award, Netizen's Popularity Award (with Hyun Bin AGAIN), and the Top Excellence in Acting Award. 
*How I wished TK2H had the same fate as this. I had always thought that when the success of MGIAG and SG combined, everything would go smoothly. :(
48th Saving's Days Awards (October 2011)

PS2011102529.jpg
Article: Lee Seung Gi's manners shine brighter than Ha Ji Won's beautiful body ;)
PS2011102514.jpg

PS2011102528.jpg

PS2011102526.jpg

PS2011102530.jpg

PS2011102540.jpg

PS2011102531.jpg

PS2011102532.jpg

PS2011102535.jpg

At the 48th Annual Saving's Day, Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won were recognized as the top savers of the year. Lee Seung Gi was given the Presidential Merit Award and Ha Ji Won the Prime Minister Merit Award. 
It really had a drama press conference vibe, as if we could already foresee that they would get to work together 5 months after this event. The entertainment industry has a small world, and it was proven by these two. 
*Perhaps this was the time when Lee Seung Gi personally told Ha Ji Won his desire to work with her. However, she just giggled and didn't give a response. This made Lee Seung Gi think that he was completely rejected. LOL. :P Then, when they were filming TK2H, he got the chance to ask her why didn't she say anything back then? This time, Ha Ji Won's answer? "Because I was in a good mood." (LOL. What kind of answer was that, Ji Won eonnie?) :-? ---Lee Seung Gi revealed about this in his post-TK2H interview in June 2012.
'The King 2 Heart' Cast Meeting (June 2012)
tk2h2012061403.jpg
Moving on... After Lee Seung Gi's first concert in Budokan, Japan, after doing the post-TK2H interviews, and after Ha Ji Won's return from Mexico and As One movie promotions in Los Angeles, they had a meeting with Senior Lee Soon Jae and Lee Jae Kyu PD. And until now, I'm still curious, what did they talk about?
Japanese Magazine(s) Interview and Photoshoot (July 2012)

627886379.jpg

japan7.jpg

japan8.jpg

TK2H.jpg

Even though, they were not able to go to Japan to promote TK2H because of their busy schedule, they did several interviews and photo shoots for promotions. They also graced the cover of several various Japanese magazines featuring TK2H. 
Lee Seung Gi's 2012 Hope Concert in Seoul (December 2012)
1354415558_427832.jpg

380954_439529542778757_587456566_n.jpg
[Photo source: DC HJW Gallery]
309165_439974042734307_335765230_n.jpg
[Photo credit: Lee Seung Gi TAIFC]

This was sort of both expected and unexpected. Fans expected to see her at the concert  as a special guest since she was Lee Seung Gi's latest leading lady, so it was unexpected to see her on the audience seat as Lee Seung Gi's guest. A DC HJW fan reported that she was with her parents and manager.
Article: Lee Seung Gi Holds Hope Concert in Seoul and Ha Ji Won Spotted in Attendance
+++++

Aborted meetings 

2006 KBS Drama Awards
Both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi had a TV drama under KBS  in 2006, and both dramas were successful in viewership ratings. Ha Ji Won in Hwang Jin Yi and Lee Seung Gi in The Infamous Chil Princesses (not the male lead role). Ha Ji Won was present at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards, but Lee Seung Gi was not.
Lee Seung Gi's Japan Budokan Concert (June 2012)
For this concert, people said that Lee Seung Gi was going to invite Ha Ji Won as a special guest, unfortunately, she needed to do a magazine photo shoot in Mexico at the same time, so she couldn't make it. [source: here]
2012 MBC Drama Awards
This was the most disappointing, really disappointing! But I was contented they didn't waste their precious time to attend this absurd event. :D (Sorry, but that was the truth. :P )
'Miracle in Cell No.7' VIP Premiere (January 2013)
The cast of this movie include Jung Man Sik (Comrade Rhee Kang Seok in TK2H). It was reported (on DC) that both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi were invited by their co-star Jung Man Sik as guests at the VIP premiere. Lee Seung Gi was present but Ha Ji Won didn't make it, probably because of the Hawaii trip rumor.
+++++

Possible future meeting ;)

Upcoming 2013 MBC Drama Awards
Lee Seung Gi's Gu Family Book and Ha Ji Won's Hwatu are both handled by MBC. Now, since we already know that MBC's basis of awarding is nothing but the ratings, then... GFB is doing well and it's about to reach 20%, so it's a sure winner. What about Hwatu? We'll see. I'm wishing all the best for the Drama Queen's TV comeback in this drama. Hopefully, it will be a ratings winner since it has both the chance and time to be one because it has a total of 60 episodes, and so that it can be an assurance of Ha Ji Won's attendance not just at MBC Drama Awards but also at other prestigious awards ceremony. Hwatu, fighting!!! Ha Ji Won, fighting!!! ;)
Let's see if TK2H's King and Queen will finally meet this time. But even if they do, it won't be the same anymore. 
+++++

Obviously, I truly love TK2H. I just love everything about it. I never thought that Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi would have such a palpable chemistry despite the huge 9-year age rap. Brilliant cast +  marvelous acting + great story = magnificent drama. :D 
It may not be an award and ratings winner like Brilliant Legacy, Something Happened in Bali, Secret Garden, and My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, but it was a drama with dreams, just as how it made Lee Seung Gi's dream of working with Korea's Top Actress Ha Ji Won and Lee Jae Kyu PD come true. This drama has become Lee Seung Gi's turning point in his acting career, thanks to Ha Ji Won for her influence. I love their senior-junior relationship. :) 
498550.jpg

Before someone else say something, I wanna make it clear that I'm not a shipper, I'm just a fan of the Ah-Ha Couple. That's all. :)
[Images credit: as labeled | Images source: nate]

Guest minnie0103

@niknokdagu425 You're welcome! So you ship the two of them. It's okay. :) Anyway, about this research thing, I'm thinking who's next? Perhaps Kwon Sang Woo, Jang Geun Seuk, or others. There are so many choices but it's not easy to sort things out. ;)

Guest bearbarbiie1023

itemprop="name"'The King 2 Hearts' Japan BS-TBS Special

cr: The King 2 Hearts With Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won FB

Guest bearbarbiie1023

I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH

heo reog-he jo geoss ni

neo reul miwoha dorok

si kan-i

ji na yeon

eonjen kan neka

dasi dol-a o gess ji

jageon mideum jo cha

eobs dorok

cheoreobsi gul iss deon

na reul gieok na gess ni

jogeum ssikeom chwo ji

i seul p’eum-e

geol eum eul

meom chwo seo ji man

ijen

soyong eobs dangeol

neomu saranghaessdago

neomu saranghaessdago

hoksi geureul manayen

naldae sin jeon hae jwo

amagi eoge seo seo ji wosseul ji

naui saranga

neol ijgo sara gal

ja sini eobseo

cheoreobsi gul iss deon

na reul gieok na gess ni

jogeum ssikeom chwo ji

i seul p’eum-e

geol eum eul

meom chwo seo ji man

ijen

soyong eobs dangeol

neomu saranghaessdago

neomu bogosip’dago

hoksi geureul manayen

naldae sin jeon hae jwo

amagi eoge seo seo ji wosseul ji

naui saranga

neol ijgo sara gal

ja sini eobseo

jeongmal neo eobsi neun

jasini eobseo

American Asian movie reviewer reviewed Closer to Heaven. Here is an excerpt:

It is also that scene[when Ha Jiwon was dancing]  that best describes how the actor could make or break a role. As Lee Ji-soo danced, her movement was restricted. They only had a curtain to separate them from others but Ha Jiwon had this amazing ability to make her body talk of love, express the passion she wants to share with husband but couldn’t because of his condition. It was passion she was conveying but the kind that was based on love. It was a dance of woman, of a wife to her husband she loves so much. As she swayed her hips, moved her arms and twirled around, you could feel how she was giving it all for him. It may not be much for others but to the both of them, it was all they had.

Ha Jiwon could have attacked her role several ways. She could have ended up being the desperate and perpetually beautiful wife who refuses to face the fact that she married and loved a dying man. She could have been helpless and pull us all into her side as we witness her go down the path of depression and deny her fate and eventually beg the world and every supernatural being for a miracle.

She could have become a strong and stiff woman who takes on everything bravely, logical to the core to nurture her own survival and brush the ego of her husband. She could have played it dumb but go balls out on love.

Instead, she played it real. She became a woman who finally found the right man after two failed marriages. She wasn’t all romantic, giddy and girlie with her new love. She knew what marriage was and what it took. She was in touch with failure and pain that also made her appreciate it more when she finally got it right.

She was the undertaker who fully understood how inevitable, necessary and kind death is but also accepted her humanity that made her need to possess the one she loves. She was both at the same time, all the time.

for the rest, CLICK HERE

• Like 1