♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won is the queen of Goeryo in Hwatu

By Daiko, Koreanvibe

After played North Korean woman in The King 2 Hearts, Ha JI Won decides to be the queen of Goeryo in her new drama titled Hwatu.Ha Ji Won”s role is Empress Ki, a real person in Goeryo’s history.The drama itself tells story of love and conflicts in the life of Empress Ki.

It’s interesting to see how Ha Ji Won will portray her character as an empress as she said in the SBS’ talkshow ‘Thank You’ that she always get invested so deep to her character.

She said that after filmed action thriller Sector 7 (where her character was described lost all her family), she couldn’t break away from her character. So that she needed psychiatric therapy to be prepared for her new drama Secret Garden at that time.

Hwatu is scheduled for the second part of 2013 on MBC and coming from writer Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon who made Daejoyoung, Giant and The History of Salaryman.

Source : ohmynews

cr to: The Warring Flowers 화투's Page

Really excited for this. This will be one of her biggest projects. She will be queen of a 60-episode sageuk drama, which will be an anniversary presentation of mbc. And I love mbc's sageuks. :)

tumblr_m1b3fizp951qbkfwjo1_250.gif
tumblr_lg92zsFliB1qaqyg6o1_400.jpg
when I was still in high school and when I watched this movie, I really thought that she's only in her teens on this movie like 16 to 18 years old but after many years when I discover to like her because of Secret Garden, it made me realized that she's the lead girl in this movie and OMG she's already 24, I thought also that she's a lot younger than Kim Jae Won but then at the end all that I thought in the movie was completely not true at all, so she really got the looks... She's soo cute in this movie and very good in making faces....

Hoped to see Ha Ji Won at Shin Hyun Joon's wedding today, but seems that she wasn't there! :(
They worked together in the movie His Last Gift, if i'm right he asked to work with her in this movie! 

They went to  2006 Hawai International Film Festival