♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest niknokdagu425

wow our Haetnim is back on the small screen yeheyyy!!! can someone please start a thread for her Hwatu and for Huntresses theres still none wow im so in heaven when the news came about her comeback!!!!!!

A lot of comments from DramaBeans are iffy about the PD who will direct 'Hwatu' considering how terrible 'Dr. Jin' was. :-$

If the drama is set for 60 episodes, we'll be seeing a lot of Ha Ji Won and I'm up for it. It's such great news that she'll make a grand comeback to the small screen. Please let the male lead be a good one! [-O<

@niknokdagu425 I'll start a thread for 'Hwatu' if anyone wants me to, or if someone else wants to do it, that'll be fine with me.

Wow I am sooo excited, after reading all your posts. The writers are excellent so I hope they can influence the director. Because its a ha ji won drama, I will be hoping that this will be the director's turning point.

I dont mind the 60 episodes. I have watched jumong and jewel in the palace. Both are great dramas and Im sure hwatu will be just as great.

Really, really excited. :x

I'm really worried about the PD, everyone says that he is the worst PD ever, in dramabeans more than Ha Ji Won or the drama itself they continue talking about how BAD the PD is  :(( Hope that eventually they will change him!  b-(  ^:)^

I think Kwon Sang Woo would be awesome as well. I don't even know him at all, but he seemed like a great colleague at the 2010 SBS awards when he congratulated HJW on her win even though he was at a different table.

Guest niknokdagu425

ebulli3nt

wrote:

»

A lot of comments from DramaBeans are iffy about the PD who will direct 'Hwatu' considering how terrible 'Dr. Jin' was.

:-$

<br />

<br />

If the drama is set for 60 episodes, we'll be seeing a lot of Ha Ji Won and I'm up for it. It's such great news that she'll make a grand comeback to the small screen. Please let the male lead be a good one!

[-O&lt;

<br />

<br />

@niknokdagu425

I'll start a thread for 'Hwatu' if anyone wants me to, or if someone else wants to do it, that'll be fine with me.

Guest niknokdagu425

Hwatu thread is open thanks @ ebulli3nt http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2017918/upcoming-drama-2013-hwatu-화투#latest

I also want the cha seung won-ha ji won tandem that never materialized. I think they would make a gorgeous pair. And i think it would be better if the male lead is older so it would be more believable. In the story, hjw will be a concubine of the male lead, am I right?

Guest bashful

HJW tries her best in everything she does...whether it's action, comedy or etc....I think she does an excellent job with her roles and characters...most of her she makes her male leads shine!!!!

Guest imud

pieracapozucca said: I'm really worried about the PD, everyone says that he is the worst PD ever, in dramabeans more than Ha Ji Won or the drama itself they continue talking about how BAD the PD is  :(( Hope that eventually they will change him!  b-(  ^:)^

Guest naruto00

Ha Ji-won lands leading MBC role

photo309156.jpg

Ha Ji-won of SBS drama "Secret Garden" has been selected to take a leading role in the upcoming MBC drama tentatively named "Hwatu"

She will play Qi Empress, a lady from the Goryeo Dynasty (918-1392) who becomes the empress of the Yuan Dynasty of China. 

The empress is known to have kept her self-esteem as a Goryeo descendant abroad while showing love and political ambition at the same time. 

"Through [recreating] the little-known love story of Qi Empress, we can present a different kind of charisma from Ha Ji-won", said a member of the production staff, according to local media reports.

Earlier this month, she went on SBS talk show "Thank You" and shared the struggles she encountered while shooting "Secret Garden". She said she often felt lost and couldn't focus on reading the script. 

Before her upcoming TV appearance was announced, she released photos last month that were taken during filming for a Northcape advertisement in Thailand.

By Lee Sun-min
Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )
www.hancinema.net

Ha Ji Won To Star In Historical Drama As Qi Empress

hajiwonkoreanactorsanda.jpg

The MBC drama will be Hanafuda (working title) and is scheduled for the second half of the year. It will be directed by Han Hee who directed Dr. Jin and Over The Rainbow and will be written by Jang Young Chul who wrote Giant and The History Of The Salaryman. And it will feature a beautiful love story.

Hanafuda are Japanese playing cards. The Korean name for hanafuda is hwatu.

Source: JKSTARS.com

@imud i will watch it for sure, but if the director is bad it may make look bad even the actors and so another year out of award shows, it's too much that Ha Ji Won doesn't win an important award and it's not fair, if the product is bad, it will be bad for Ha Ji Won herself, but like you said i will wait and hope for the best! I will try to be optimistic  :)>-