♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest sayadew

Lee Soon Jae (The King 2 Hearts, The Princess' Man)
"(Ha) Jiwonie doesn't change in appearance. She has an original personality. Everyday she gives her best effort without even the slightest frown."
115CC63B4FD1ED5E17A61C

[Dispatch] Movie 'Korea' VIP premiere was held in Yongsan CGV, Hangang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on 16. 
Before the event started, Ha Ji Won was seen outside waiting for someone. After a few minutes of waiting, she welcome Lee Soon Jae with a bright smile and a hug, and guided him to the venue.

Joo Hyun (Soldier, More Beautiful Than a Flower)
1236353F4FB0B68D052EF7

"I'm not belittling hard work. But it's not something you can do just because you're trying. It must be in your body."(TN: #-o I think he's talking about Ha Ji Won's talent. But I'm not sure if I translate it right.)

Kim Myung Min (Beethoven Virus, White Tower, The Immortal Lee Soon Shin)
12256E3E4FADFBC2382CEB

CaptionPic 1: There'll be no actor who resolutely cope and think of the staffs like that, really.Pic 2:HJW: (shy) There is!KMM: I haven't seen any.

Ha Ji Won wants to work with which actors?

Actress Ha Ji Won picked out the lucky actors she would love to work with. She sent out a love call to Song Joong Ki and Big Bang‘s T.O.P.

The guests for the May 3rd episode of SBS’ ‘Thank You‘ included Ha Ji Won, Lee Moon Sae, and Seo Hee Tae as they accompanied Cha In Pyo on a trip to South Yangju. During the show, Ha Ji Won was asked if there were any actors she’s been wanting to work with. She answered, “I like actors who are younger than I am.”

She went on to reveal, “I’m a fan of Song Joong Ki because I think he is a superb actor. I also really like T.O.P of Big Bang. I can feel the genuineness in his acting.”

Ha Ji Won seems to have a good eye. Wouldn’t you agree?

via http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/ha-ji-won-wants-to-work-with-which-actors
575405_511739275557783_1247594839_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won plays table tennis with Cha In Pyo, Lee Moon Sae and Seo Hee Tae on the show "Thank you"

http://youtu.be/_-C8YypjcVE

This part very funny. Ji Won is really the queen of reaction ^^ she has her own cute way to celebrate victory :) 

Uploaded by JiWonderland
Ha Ji Won on SBS's Thank You E10 - Thank You concert cut

http://youtu.be/J2odWzXZzgA

When the children orchestra appear, Ji Won waves to them ~ so cute ♥ 
Cha In Pyo stands next to Lee Moon Sae and asks the children "do you know who is this ajushi?", they keep silent. Then Cha In Pyo points at Ji Won "do you know who is this noona/unnie?", many of them raise their hands and say "Ha Ji Won" :) 
Then Ji Won hugs all children, one by one ♥
Do you know the symphony that the children play on the show?

Uploaded by JiWonderland

@pie indeed HJW never fail to let me enjoy and having fun watching her playing games in variety shows... she's really very adorable with a lot of aegyo.... she's really different when she plays...  :D  :x

pieracapozucca said:

Ha ji won in Thank you ep 10 is must watch angels.you will more know about ha ji won and will love her even more.
here trans when ha ji won talked about Sector 7 and Secret garden.
our greatest Thanks to Jiwonderland FP for fast Translation.this is mean alot ♥ ^^

Here is the rough translation of the story about Sector 7 that Ha Ji Won shared in episode 10 of the show "Thank You".

Lee Moon Sae: People in the musical field are familiar with being immersed in a song for 3 minutes. However, for actors, if they play a character, it may take them several years, not just a few months to get out of the character. This world knows Gil Ra Im but you are not Gil Ra Im and have to return to Ha Ji Won. Many actors couldn't get out of their characters and got depression.

Ha Ji Won: If you have much time, you can get out of the character naturally. But sometimes it isn't fine like that. Thus, I once received psychotherapy.

Cha In Pyo: What?

Ha Ji Won: I received psychotherapy.

Cha In Pyo: To get out of the character?

Ha Ji Won: Yes.

Cha In Pyo: In which film?

Ha Ji Won: I finished filming Sector 7, then I attended the first script reading for drama Secret Garden on the following day but I was sorry that I couldn't read the script and left that place.

Cha In Pyo: Why?

Ha Ji Won: I couldn't concentrate on that.

Cha In Pyo: Did you think of the monster? In Sector 7?

Ha Ji Won: No. I don't know...

Cha In Pyo: This is a big problem. We almost couldn't enjoy Secret Garden.

Lee Moon Sae: You knew you sat beside Hyun Bin but you couldn't concentrate on reading the script?

Ha Ji Won: It's not like that (laugh). In fact, filming Sector 7 was very interesting because I wanted to face challenges but the main character was left alone in the end of the movie. People whom she loved all died, so did the monster. I thought "no problem" but I couldn't focus on the script (Secret Garden). I really couldn't. Then I thought if I continued to be like this, it wasn't good so I went to see a psychiatrist. The doctor said "close your eyes and think of Hae Joon". I closed my eyes and thought of Hae Joon, but I saw myself on the platform in the rain, the body was bleeding, then fell down and fainted. (Ji Won began to shed tears)

Lee Moon Sae: I don't ask any special question, I keep silent. I only talk and Sector 7... This is pain actors don't know what to do. Maybe. So depressed that you had to see the psychiatrist. Now thinking of the situation at that time...

Cha In Pyo: Hae Joon was faint in the exhausted and solitary condition on the platform. What did you talk to her? 

Ha Ji Won: I thought of that and said to myself "You worked hard... You did well.."...

You may watch the show: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzk937_ha-ji-won-iii-sbs-s-thank-you-e10-05-03-2013_shortfilms

By JiWonderland
 — con Gwen Xuang

Guest darkstar257

So when is director Lee Jae Gyu going to announce that he is going to reunite Hyun Bin with Ha Ji Won in the King's Wrath? =x *wishful thinking*

Guest yawzers

She is just so adorable in variety shows, she never fails to make me laugh. She's so competitive lol. 
I'm glad that she was able to get through her difficulties in getting her self out of the sector 7 role.  I mean us viewers when we are immersed in a drama we feel the characters pain and sufferring and at times still crying even after the sad scene is over imagine the actors/actresses who is actually putting themselves through these emotions to convey these on screen it must take a tolll on them. 

Guest girlinsorea

Love this girl!! Am hoping something would happen between her and Hyun Bin since it's reported that he still text her.. :-* 
Missing both of them in Secret Garden so badly! 8-|