♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest sunshine4ever

minnie0103 said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Performs Her Own Stunts Once Again

There is nothing this actress won’t do for her job! Ha Ji Won, famous for doing most, if not all, of her action stunts for her movies and dramas, goes all out again for an outdoor wear commercial. In the commercial, the actress is seen climbing a high, vertical cliff, and she takes a coffee break in a portaledge. Portaledges are hanging tents designed for rock climbers who spend multiple days on a wall climb. 

The filming took place in Krabi, Thailand and it is said that Ha Ji Won called this shoot one of her most difficult ever. Despite the dangers involved, however, the rock climbing coach on set was shocked by Ha Ji Won’s calm and determined attitude throughout the whole shoot.

You can watch the commercial for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBe6JwhrZA

via http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/26/ha-ji-won-performs-her-own-rocking-climbing-stunts/

Ha Ji Won on SBS's Thank You E09 (part 1/2)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzdjao_ha-ji-won-sbs-s-thank-you-e09-04-26-2013-part-1-2_shortfilms
Singer Lee Moon Sae said Ji Won reminded him of his song "Sunflower". Ji Won was surprised and revealed to him that her nickname is Haetnim (means "sun"). He asked her why. Because she likes the sunlight :)

Uploaded by JiWonderland

Ha Ji Won gives the scoop on her male co-stars on ‘Thank You’

Actress Ha Ji Won gave viewers the inside scoop on her impression of her handsome male co-stars.

On the April 26th broadcast of ‘Thank You‘, Ha Ji Won started comparing guest Lee Moon Sae to a scent, sharing, “He has sense and doesn’t have such a strong masculine smell, so much so that it’s a smell that women can spray on as perfume.”

She also revealed the ‘scents’ coming from her former male co-stars: “Cha In Pyo has a mint scent. He gives off a refreshing feeling.” On her co-star Hyun Bin from the unforgettable drama ‘Secret Garden‘, she commented, “Hyun Bin has a heavy, musky scent. It is a masculine scent. He is masculine, but he’s also a caring, polite person who takes care of the smallest things for other people. Sul Kyung Gu has the scent of Makgeolli (Korean rice wine), and Lee Seung Gi has a caramel scent.”

via http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/ha-ji-won-gives-the-scoop-on-her-male-co-stars-on-thank-you
486678_508663265865384_1299896008_n.jpg

Ha Ji Won on SBS's Thank You E09 (part 2/2)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzdnwm_ha-ji-won-sbs-s-thank-you-e09-04-26-2013-part-2-2_shortfilms
Ji Won talked about establishing the one-person management: "I left the agency that I was a part for 10 years. Now I stand alone. I feel strange and sometimes a little bit scared like I step out of the familiar world. This is another beginning in my life. I feel like I become a new actress Ha Ji Won."
Ji Won also revealed that she got ankle injury when filming movie Sector 7. The injury still requires the treatment now.

Uploaded & shared by JiWonderland

Guest minnie0103

Ha Ji Won reveals her thoughts on setting up her own agency

Actress Ha Ji Won revealed her feelings on her recent departure from the agency she worked with for 10 years. Ha Ji Won created her own agency after her contract with her current agency ended.

On SBS’s “Thank You,” which was aired on April 26, Ha Ji Won stated, “I left the agency I worked with for a long time. We were together for about 10 years, and now I will be working all alone. It feels strange. Sometimes I feel scared.”

Ha Ji Won continued, “I feel like I have left the world I knew. It is a new beginning for me. I feel like I have once again become a rookie actress. This ‘Thank You’ trip is to find spring. No, actually, it is spring.”

via http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/28/ha-ji-won-reveals-her-thoughts-on-setting-up-her-own-agency/

Guest goodgirl_09

tetsi said: Hi guys,
does anyone have a download link for Ha Ji-Won's appearance in Thank You?
I'd love to have it in 720p, but anything is fine, really.

am loving her hair... ugh...

Ha Ji Won said that she is starting like a new actress, i can't wait to see what will be her first step in this new chapter of her work life! Hope that her next projects will be movies, 2 or 3 and then maybe a drama in late 2014 or 2015! I wonder if she already have chosen a project, maybe "Thank You" is already a new start!

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"하지원(Hajiwon) Thank you 편집 MV (Bgm.벚꽃엔딩)

This MV is in HD, but i can't find the show in HD :(