♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

'땡큐' 하지원, "현빈 무스크향-설경구 막걸리향-이승기 캐러멜향"
‘Thank You’ Ha Ji Won, “Hyun Bin Musk Scent - Sol Kyung Gu Makgoli (rice wine) Scent - Lee Seung Gi Caramel Scent”

Actress Ha Ji Won talked about the scents of Hyun Bin, Sol Kyung Gu, and Lee Seung Gi.

On the April 26th broadcast of SBS ‘Thank You’, Ha Ji Won talked about the scent of the actors she’s worked with has attracted attention.

Ha Ji Won said she could smell ‘Musk’ fragrance on Hyun Bin, while ‘Makgoli’ on Sol Kyung Gu. As for Lee Seung Gi, she said he has a sweet caramel scent.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130427n00228

528312_508327182565659_1368628998_n.jpg

Guest minnie0103

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Performs Her Own Stunts Once AgainHa-Ji-Won-Northcape.-2PNG.png

There is nothing this actress won’t do for her job! Ha Ji Won, famous for doing most, if not all, of her action stunts for her movies and dramas, goes all out again for an outdoor wear commercial. In the commercial, the actress is seen climbing a high, vertical cliff, and she takes a coffee break in a portaledge. Portaledges are hanging tents designed for rock climbers who spend multiple days on a wall climb. 

The filming took place in Krabi, Thailand and it is said that Ha Ji Won called this shoot one of her most difficult ever. Despite the dangers involved, however, the rock climbing coach on set was shocked by Ha Ji Won’s calm and determined attitude throughout the whole shoot.

You can watch the commercial for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNBe6JwhrZA

via http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/26/ha-ji-won-performs-her-own-rocking-climbing-stunts/

Guest bearbarbiie1023

i think Ha Ji Won in cover Marie Claire June Issue not May issue,check this picture ^^

HJWIFC fb (@1023_Jiwonesia)

485584_454333017988694_1255551565_n.jpg

Guest sayadew

@pieracapozucca Thank you for keeping us updated.I've watched some clips of the show, and unnie was so cute! She made the three men happy.Can't wait to watch the full show.Meanwhile, here's the next batch of translations.

Lee Seo Jin (Gye Baek, Soul, Yi San)
180BD04F4FB0AFF127BBCC

Before shooting 'Damo', I thought she was such a miser. But after that, while we film together almost everyday for about 8 months, I feel that she's a delicate actress. Maybe because all she does is working since an early age, I get a feeling that she's pure and not corrupted.Her schedule is so tight that sometimes she looks tired. But even when she's taking a nap inside the car, she's still concerned about the work. That side of her looked so beautiful. From the rumor I heard, she has a tight schedule until the first half of the year. I hope she takes care of her health. Because... until now, if you say Ha Ji Won, the thing that comes to mind is my Chae Ok.
(TN: Aww.. "Are you in pain? I'm in pain too.")

Kim Min Joon (Romance Town, Tazza)
140C88444FB0B0970415A8

Sensual, sexy, horror (TN: Maybe it's around the time when Ha Ji Won was the horror queen), passion, the king of stamina/fitness... But more than anything, the word that best describes Ji Won-ssi is 'energizer'. From first impression, I felt that she's very straight without any flaw (TN: I'm not sure about this), but as soon as we started filming, I saw Ji Won-ssi's amazing concentration and immersion in acting, and I was so surprised. I thought, 'That's a real actress.' She's not just a talent or a celebrity, she's a real actress. Until now, that thought of mine hasn't changed. Whatever work she does, Ji Won-ssi always has eagerness and does her best. That exact point: an actress with overflowing energy, is Ji Won-ssi's biggest charm.

Ryu Tae Joon (Please Marry Me, Hwang Jin Yi)
176A13484FB0B1070C2B31

Ryu Tae Joon confessed, "I'm a big fan who has watched all of Ha Ji Won's projects.""It's an honor to be able to do a project together with best actress like Ha Ji Won," he said without being able to conceal his joy.Since long time ago, he never missed any drama or movie starring Ha Ji Won. He said, "Of course it's because Ha Ji Won's acting. And despite being a top star, she's humble and hardworking. That's why I like her."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3F-rO-jmuWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ThIUmS_Fncc

[News] Ha Ji-Won says she smells musk fragrance for Hyun Bin

As Hyun Bins musk fragrance is drawing many peoples attention, netizens are wondering what musk fragrance actually is. 

Actress Ha Ji-Won appeared as a guest on the April 26th episode of SBS "Thank You" and said she could smell musk fragrance for Hyun Bin, who was her acting partner in the popular drama Secret Garden. 

The musk smells sweet and soft, and known to work as an excellent pheromone scent to attract the opposite sex. Its mainly used for mens perfume. 

Meanwhile, during the show, Ha Ji-Won added, "Lee Mun-Sae oppas fragrance is sensible and unique. I think the soft and sweet coffee fragrance matches well with conductor Seo Hwi-Tae and the mint scent for Cha In-Pyo. I smelled makguli for actor Sul Gyung-Goo and caramel for Lee Seung-Gi." Makguli is Korean traditional rice wine. 

Source: http://news.zum.com/articles/6627870?c=06
537885_480027512067011_43261427_n.jpg