♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

@cynder I've read some negative comments, too.  You know sometimes there are netizens who think they know everything. It was the first and only trailer that is currently unveiled but they already judged it without thinking first. Didn't they read it was clearly indicated as a FUSION sageuk movie. I know everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, and I respect them for that. But at times like this, it doesn't make sense. It's not right to judge someone/something without identifying/seeing the entirety of it. That's why I really want The Huntresses to prove those people wrong. ;)
@pieracapozucca I think I also know whose fans are those. ;) There's only ONE who has always been considered as Ha Ji Won's rival in terms of acting, beauty, and popularity. Some even said that That Winter, The Wind Blows is better, right? How can you compare a movie that is yet to be released to an ongoing TV drama, with a different genre? I hope I'm wrong, but how could that be? I hope they will stop comparing anyone to Ha Ji Won, especially if that person is someone who hasn't even reached half of Jiwon's accomplishments. ;;)

Annyeong haseyo!!!:)

I am a big fan of ha ji won and Im happy to find this thread. Ive been lurking since last year and I feel its time to join the discussion. :)

Ive watched her memories of bali, hwang jin yi, secret garden, k2h, and now, currently watching damo. She is simply amazing! Ive also watched most of her movies and many of her interviews. I can therefore conclude that she's one great celebrity with the most pleasing personality. She's so real and sincere and sweet. No wonder everybody loves her, from her co-actors to her 1023 fans.

Upon reading the negative comments, its so obvious whose fan wrote it. Well, they are entitled to their own opinions but for me, that comparison with TWTWB is simply funny lol! It doesn't give justice to our jiwonie's achievements. OMG! Just her awards speak volumes of how great an actress she is.

I have a feeling why they have biases against ha ji won but can they just please move on? Its getting tiresome!

@pieracapozucca It's not the first time I have seen bad comments like that and I usually just forget about it knowing full well what it really is about  ;) But I saw some kind of a personal blogsite (I guess) that really ticked me off...seriously, right?? for the 3 seconds belly dancing...they got all that! Who cares if she's not an expert? SHe never said she is one. The movie isn't even about a professional belly dancer....8-|anyhow,it's just sad that some people abuse the power of the internet and write like they know everything. It's ignorant people like this that really ticks me off...they shouldn't be allowed to use the computer  :))
@ minnie0103 You are so right!! It is a FUSION..not a historical genre. Those netizens are so ignorant to think people back then don't know how to put an eyeliner. There are many documentations of native/indigenous people from all over the world who have "painted" faces...of course, they don't call it "make-up" like we do...but they sure did put heavy black paints around their eyes...I say in "The Huntressess", they made theirs a lot more sexier :P
@koreanlite I am just like you. I have been a silent lurker since last year probably because I am not used to openly admiring someone (actor or actress) and I felt I don't know enough about HJW yet to even think about leaving a comment online. But now I can proudly say that I have watched HJW's every single movie and video that I can find online...and that even include interviews and fancams that I don't even understand (english-speaking only) :)) I am sorry but...who are they comparing her to?? Are they delusional? Ha ha ha i don't think they are in the same caliber to be compared like that.
Am glad there are people who think like me...and I thank you all for letting me vent ^:)^ Don't worry, I am not like this all the time. I am usually a cool and patient person :-) So, please be patient with me...this is really a new experience for me!

Hi @cynder..welcome to the thread, hope not too late welcoming you to HJW thread

As I know so far on this thread.. HJW's fans always cool & not too exaggerated over something as long it acceptable or we not felt offended with it...

'sigh' Off to watch HJW's sweet smile to cool me down..:x

@cunn...Thank you! I truly agree...I don't mind opinions...but please, i hope netizens will learn to look at things in its entirety first before they make a comment. I am probably more affected by this than HJW because she surely is an actress who is confident of who she is. She loves action and she looks good in it!!!
She truly is a VITAMIN...which i religiously take a dose of everyday :-)

@mssegacrazy I hope too. Love HJW & Yoo Jae Suk relationship. Yoo Jae Suk really admire and praising our HJW more than other actresses..it an honour for HJW has high praise by Korea National MCYoo Jae Suk- Hwang Jin Yi parody picture...1cs4s.jpg 

Guest minnie0103

@mssegacrazy @cunn I'm with you two. :) I really liked her guesting on Running Man last year. It was even more special since it was the first ever Running Man Championship. (I seldom watch variety shows. Honestly, it was the first time I watched Running Man all because of Jiwon eonnie's guesting. And the second one was the episode with Lee Seung Gi later of the same year.) 
I burst out laughing when they parodied Secret Garden's sit-up scene, and Yoo Jae Suk had taken Hyun Bin's place. Ha Ji Won, too, laughed and said that he was a different person because he removed his eyeglasses. That was really funny! :))
Ha Ji Won was the only one left as Red Team's representative, and their team won gold medal because of her. Come to think of it, sometimes, Running Man seems to be scripted, which means all the things that will happen in each episode is planned. Nevertheless, it was good that this show gave the favor to her. ;)
RM86-00028.jpg

RM86-00056.jpg
RM86-00050.jpg

RM86-00065.jpg

RM86-00117.jpg

RM86-00151.jpg

RM86-00211.jpg

RM86-00241.jpg

RM86-00271.jpg

RM86-00290.jpg

RM86-00296.jpg

Can't she appear on Running Man again? From what I can remember, she was chosen as the second best female guest of the show in the first half of 2012, next to Han Ga In. Or other excellent variety show will be OK, too. ;)
Photos source: dramabeans

Guest minnie0103

Here's an article published last year. :)
Yoo Jae Suk Has High Praise For Ha Ji Won in ′Happy Together 3′

54124018.jpg

Was this a case of a hard worker recognizing his peer? ‘The nation’s MC’ Yoo Jae Suk attracted the public’s attention with his high praise for talented actress Ha Ji Won.

Actor Park Chul Min, Lee Jong Seok, Choi Yoon Young, Korean national table tennis players Hyun Jung Hwa and Yoo Nam Kyu, and the leads from the movie Korea appeared on the April 19 broadcast of KBS2’s Happy Together 3. During the broadcast, Ha Ji Won disguised herself as a staff member and made a late appearance on the show due to schedule conflict with her drama production.

That was when Park Myung Soo said, “Yoo Jae Suk had a lot of compliments for Ha Ji Won earlier when she wasn’t here. And Yoo Jae Suk normally doesn’t speak highly of actresses, except for Ha Ji Won.”

Yoo Jae Suk acknowledged, “Although I give compliments to [other actresses], it is true that I have given Ha Ji Won a lot [of compliments].”

Ha Ji Won, who appears as a Korean national table tennis player in Korea, said, “Although I have done boxing and aerobics in the past, I have experienced the most difficulty with table tennis. Some people expected me to learn how to play table tennis in a single day, however I panicked because my table tennis ability did not improve.”

Yoo Jae Suk and Ha Ji Won have known each other for a long time. Furthermore, both of them previously appeared together in SBS’ variety program,Running Man.

Photo credit: KBS
via http://m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=5733

@minnie1023 @cunn
I agree! Their oppa dongsaeng tandem is really cute esp in running man. My favorite tandem of the two is in family outing where in hjw laughs all the way because of yoo jae suk. She's even regarded as reaction queen there. :)) she laughs because of nearly anything that yjs does. lol.