♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I was browsing the net for some news about HJW and I found some bad comments about her upcoming movie The Huntressess. There were comments about how bad it looks, why were the actresses wearing eyeliner and stuff, the belly dancing is so amateur and how she is now being typecast as an action star? This really makes me laugh!! The movie isn't even out yet and there are already people who knows exactly how the story goes  :)) Geezz...whatever happen to creativity?? This movie isn't based on true story, is it? It's also not a movie about belly dancing, is it?...Seriously...you can really tell they are not much of a fan...but why bother making a comment? Most of all,  i hate people talking about her being typecasted into a certain role. It's not the same role, is it? I mean if action movies are her strong point, it only makes sense that most of her offers will include lots of action. I mean how come nobody complains about Jackie Chan when all his movies are in the action genre?  :-w :-w :-w  Sorry, peeps! I just had to get it out of my chest. I can't believe someone was even saying TWTWB is even better...guess it doesn't take a genius who's fan wrote it  :P

@cynder I didn't read anything about it, but i can easily imagine who's fan wrote it, so i don't bother much. Ha Ji Won did every kind of genere and she succeded in everything she did, she has always been praised for her acting: she started as the horror queen, she did comedy, sexy comedy, romance, drama, melodrama, action, thriller, she won every kind of awards and she has a lot of things to do yet, instead some other actresses did always the same genere and always failed! So you can only laugh to this comments! By the way many pepole paid a lot of attention about the belly dancing and it's only 3 seconds? How can someone judge it!? Envy is really a bad thing :D

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"Ha Ji Won (하지원) - KBS Good Movie E326 feature on My Love By My Side 
http://youtu.be/ngd-H0qbgkg