♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

why am I so happy about HB & Ji Wonnie still contacting each other? gaaahh.. still clinging on to the SG tandem.. I love her casual look back them.. and I'm still rewatching it for the Nth time.. ^w^

@pieracapozuccaI agree that it is related to work again (thinking that HJW loves her field very much). an international movie would be nice! and about the Hi Anna movie, is it legit? Haven't heard about it for like 2 years. Wasn't it announced way before 'the Huntresses' (if i'm not mistaken)? and still no progress about it up to this day? hmmm... really can't wait for the news!   

mssegacrazy

said: @pieracapozucca

I agree that it is related to work again (thinking that HJW loves her field very much). an international movie would be nice! and about the Hi Anna movie, is it legit? Haven't heard about it for like 2 years. Wasn't it announced way before 'the Huntresses' (if i'm not mistaken)? and still no progress about it up to this day? hmmm... really can't wait for the news!   

Guest sjmorales

398843_585126438165512_1856192781_n.jpg
Our Angel Ha Ji Won shared her beautiful talent.
Severance Love Sharing Concert was held 7:00 pm of March 7, 2013 in the school auditorium, Yonsei University, Shinchon, Seoul. Actress Ha Ji Won sings a songs together with the hearing impaired children and those who have kick out of their family. Ha Ji Won as ambassador of Severance Hospital has taken Severance Love Sharing Concert.
Severance Hospital activities started from 1920 after the donations of faculty and sponsors over 2005-6000 people to the Severance Fund fuse erected from 1% of Severance, 10% Sharing Movement and employees to voluntarily donate 1% of their salary, 10% of medical technology and Sharing Movement resources give back to society n 2011 has been deployed.

Severance of sharing culture propagation and social contribution expanding the public fund raising campaign (Let's Make Forest) opened the concert with the help of the famous stars in Korea’s showbiz industry. 2NE1, Seven, Sean, Ha Ji Won, Yisugeun, Choi Su Jong ‘Hahuira Couple’, Yun Hyeongju shared their talent with love for this children.

(cr) Ha Ji Won (PH 1023)

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won at Severance concert--March 7,2013http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKg74uyjquQ&feature=youtu.be
credit to: PH 1023 FB