♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest moonbathe

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Ha Ji Won Reveals Her Anti-Aging Secret

ha-ji-won-section-tv1.png

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News” that aired on March 1, actress Ha Ji Won was interviewed during the photoshoot of poster for the film “The Three Beauties of Chosun.”

When Ha Ji Won was asked to explain how she has not changed in appearance in 10 years, she answered, “It must be the cold shower.”

Ha Ji Won continued to explain, “Ever since I was young, I developed the habit of showering with cold water. Even if it is below freezing temperature outside, I always have cold showers.”

Then the reporter joked, “But I heard that you always wear extra clothes underneath in winter.”

Meanwhile on this episode of “Section TV Entertainment News,” G-Dragon was also interviewed at his commercial set.  

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/02/actress-ha-ji-won-reveals-her-anti-aging-secret/

Guest Sammie277_x

Rumors say Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are dating in secret. I wish this couple the best and hope good news arrive from them soon.

Rumors say Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are dating in secret..

Yes they're dating..They dating in "secret garden". kekeke

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won North Cape
http://youtu.be/heVvVQygH58

Guest minnie0103

Many people think it that way but nothing has been proven until now. I must admit that I myself love their chemistry in Secret Garden. It's because of Ha Ji Won's amazing personality. Almost all her co-stars, especially her actor partners, became her closed friends after the drama/movie ended. 
For example, she attended Late Autumn VIP Premiere in February 2011 to show support for Hyun Bin. Even though she just came back from the US that time, she still managed to come. In December 2012, she also attended Lee Seung Gi's Hope Concert, with her parents and manager. Last Christmas Eve, she was spotted at Brown Eyed Girls' Concert to support her dongsaeng-like friend, Ga In. She loves supporting her co-stars and friends, and that's probably the reason why there are so many people who keep on loving and supporting her in return.
There's a wonderful quote for this, "Beauty catches your attention; Personality captures your heart":)

minnie0103

said:

Many people think it that way but nothing has been proven until now. I must admit that I myself love their chemistry in Secret Garden. It's because of Ha Ji Won's amazing personality. Almost all her co-stars, especially her actor partners, became her closed friends after the drama/movie ended. 
For example, she attended Late Autumn VIP Premiere in February 2011 to show support for Hyun Bin. Even though she just came back from the US that time, she still managed to come. In December 2012, she also attended Lee Seung Gi's Hope Concert, with her parents and manager. Last Christmas Eve, she was spotted at Brown Eyed Girls' Concert to support her dongsaeng-like friend, Ga In. She loves supporting her co-stars and friends, and that's probably the reason why there are so many people who keep on loving and supporting her in return.
There's a wonderful quote for this, "Beauty catches your attention; Personality captures your heart":)