♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thank you Ha Ji Won for another wonderful drama for another amazing character who lives through your outstanding acting , be sure I will not forget the beautiful and cool and skilled dr. SEJ !! :wub:

Ha Ji Won farewell, ofc she cries, you crybaby !!!!   :cry::heart:

• Like 6

Director John Woo and Korean actress Ha Ji-won to meet fans in Malaysia

October 30, 2017 Entertainment, Movie News, Movies

By Seto Kit Yan

Filmmaker John Woo and actress Ha Ji-won will be launching their action thriller Manhunt in Malaysia.

The promotional tour starts with Woo and Ha arriving on Nov 14. Then on Nov 15, both the director and actress will be meeting fans at the Pavilion KL concourse area at 7pm and then proceed to the movie’s premiere at TGV Sunway Velocity Mall at 9pm (updated).

Best yet, the Guangzhou-born Hong Kong filmmaker will be conducting a symposium titled John Woo: Man Behind The Camera at MBO cinemas, The Starling Mall, Damansara Uptown, on Nov 16 at 11am.

Movie fans will get to interact closely with Woo, 71, as he shares decades of filming experiences during the closed door event.

Here’s how you can get book yourself a seat at the symposium. To redeem one complimentary admission pass to the symposium, just purchase two movie tickets for Manhunt amounting RM50 from the organizer, Jazzy Pictures and Malaysia International Film Fest (Miffest).

For details, visit Jazzy Pictures’ official social media or e-mail jazzypictures1600@gmail.com to secure a seat at the event.

Manhunt is an adaptation of the Japanese novel Kimi yo Fundo no Kawa o Watare by Juko Nishimura. The movie was shot in Osaka and features top stars from China, South Korea and Japan.

South Korean actress Ha (birth name Jeon Hae-rim) will be the first female killer in a Woo action movie, where she fights alongside Woo’s daughter Angeles.

Ha, 39, was so impressive in her action scenes in the movie that Woo has dubbed her the female Chow Yun Fat.

Manhunt also stars China’s Zhang Hanyu as a lawyer framed for murder and Japan actor-singer Masaharu Fukuyama as an eccentric police detective hot on his tracks.

Manhunt is scheduled to be released in Malaysian cinemas on Nov 23, a day ahead of China.

• Like 4

From Ha Ji Won - 하지원 Malaysia 1023 fanpage

Ha Ji Won will be arriving on the 14th Nov and will be leaving on the 17th Nov

Here I listed down the event that Ha Ji Won will be attending:

1) Movie <Manhunt> Meet and Greet
Date: 15th November 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: 7PM
Venue: Pavilion KL
*Open to Public
* No tickets needed

2) Movie <Manhunt> Gala Premiere
Time: 9PM
Venue: Sunway Velocity Mall
*Invited guest and contest winner only

• Like 7

3 hours ago, mathildafc said:

From Ha Ji Won - 하지원 Malaysia 1023 fanpage

Ha Ji Won will be arriving on the 14th Nov and will be leaving on the 17th Nov

Here I listed down the event that Ha Ji Won will be attending:

1) Movie <Manhunt> Meet and Greet
Time: 7PM
Venue: Pavilion KL
*Open to Public
* No tickets needed

2) Movie <Manhunt> Gala Premiere
Time: 9PM
Venue: Sunway Velocity Mall
*Invited guest and contest winner only

Welcome to Ha Ji Won thread !! :D and thanks for share info from Jiwonnie schedules in Malaysia ! I envy her Malaysian fans ! And thanks for wonderful SESA CF , I love them, Jiwonn is so sexy with long hair and cute and sweet with short hair ! It's like there are 2 different person :D but I love both of her :wub:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, andra30 said:

Welcome to Ha Ji Won thread !! :D and thanks for share info from Jiwonnie schedules in Malaysia ! I envy her Malaysian fans ! And thanks for wonderful SESA CF , I love them, Jiwonn is so sexy with long hair and cute and sweet with short hair ! It's like there are 2 different person :D but I love both of her :wub:

Thank you for updating this thread from to time. I've been silent reader of this thread for many many years. :D During TK2H I finally registered my acc. But still remains as a lurker only. Somehow I fall in love with Hospital Ship and the drama managed to get me out of my cave and start posting :lol: ( not even SeGa has that kind of effects on me.) so, as a fan of HJW, I decided to contribute my post here to keep this thread alive. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, mathildafc said:

Thank you for updating this thread from to time. I've been silent reader of this thread for many many years. :D During TK2H I finally registered my acc. But still remains as a lurker only. Somehow I fall in love with Hospital Ship and the drama managed to get me out of my cave and start posting :lol: ( not even SeGa has that kind of effects on me.) so, as a fan of HJW, I decided to contribute my post here to keep this thread alive. 

Thanks for that !!! So come often !!! :D

Good bye dr.SEJ !!! Hope to see you soon Jiwonn in another wonderful drama or movie !!!

23280146_315500168927159_2148022885438980096_n.jpg

She looks so good with a little baby on her arms ! :D I really want to see her like that irl !!! 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

cto.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, cslove said:

Anyone has any news of the h

Hospital Shiap wrap up party? Has it happen already or not? 

I don't imagine it will happen anytime soon, at least until Nov 12, since Kang Min Hyuk has concerts until Nov 11. He has a week off until concerts resume again on Nov 18. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, andra30 said:

Thanks for that !!! So come often !!! :D

Good bye dr.SEJ !!! Hope to see you soon Jiwonn in another wonderful drama or movie !!!

23280146_315500168927159_2148022885438980096_n.jpg

She looks so good with a little baby on her arms ! :D I really want to see her like that irl !!! 

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

cto.

miss them already..:bawling:

56 minutes ago, lemonysnicket said:

My husband suggested we fly up to KL and fly back again the same day so I can go for the Manhunt thing. Hahahahaha. I'm tempted but even that sounds crazy to me (I'm in Singapore.  He has done that before for work so it's not actually that crazy. I guess? Lol) 

wow! go for it chingu! :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lemonysnicket said:

My husband suggested we fly up to KL and fly back again the same day so I can go for the Manhunt thing. Hahahahaha. I'm tempted but even that sounds crazy to me (I'm in Singapore.  He has done that before for work so it's not actually that crazy. I guess? Lol) 

You should go haha~ remember to share with us your experience if you end up going :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

woowww !!! Great opportunity !!!  GO GO !!!! Take a lot of pics , shake hand with Jiwonnie and have fun and ofc come back here and share with us everything... hug your hub for this great idea... hahaha !!! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lemonysnicket said:

Go chingu! Great to have a supportive husband :D And to see HJW-ah. It would be a dream come true. 

• Like 4