♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I don't now it's true or not ...but considering recent HJW interviews I think it's possible  :mellow: don't kill the messenger :)

"목숨 건 연애" 하지원 천정명 " 'Risking Life for Love' starring Ha Ji Won-Chun Jung Myung"....how abt LJW then?

https://twitter.com/ladykate1023

883480_image2_1.pngChun Jung Myung

today I miss Ha Na and Won-ahhhh 

11899904_1642213136016389_33542645854439

11889701_1639883959582640_29112330300807

11873787_998596200171027_515149923441279

Edited by andra30
  • Like 7

Guest perempuan_desa

@perempuan_desa: Yea we're happy to see her and her updates after the end of TTWWNIL! Regarding her fashion... :lol: she probably has/has had more than one fashion coordi and stylist...coordi might not be making perfect judgement all the time either. Then sometimes it also depends on the sponsors of the outfit. You know fashion is pretty subjective; when one thinks it's attractive, other might think it's otherwise. Jiwonnie did look elegant in many events. She did mention in her book that as a girl she likes to appear pretty but being an actress she cares about delivering he character not her appearance. Don't you think she's admirable for being so passionate and professional as an actress? This is one of the many reasons I'm here to support her. :) And yay, we get to see her next Tuesday too.

Haha, maybe because I love her so much, really hard to me to read negative article or comments about her. It's hurt me. Then, her fashion in TTWWNIL were good, and media called her as powerful fashionista. Then two days after TTWWNIL ended, K-netz call her fashion terorist again. :(

So, my friend told me to pray hard if Jiwonie attend some event. 

Edited by perempuan_desa

Guest perempuan_desa

I don't now it's true or not ...but considering recent HJW interviews I think it's possible  :mellow: don't kill the messenger :)

"목숨 건 연애" 하지원 천정명 " 'Risking Life for Love' starring Ha Ji Won-Chun Jung Myung"....how abt LJW then?

I wonder why uri Boss said “If there’s a chance, I would like to work with Lee Jin Wook again.

Her statement looks like LJW not opposite her in Risking Life for Love. But about Chen Bolin, she said clearly that her with Bolin will starring in movie.

But, I still remember on Aug 9th, I wrote in my blog about child actor who played Lee Jin Wook's role.

ljw-kecil.jpg?w=263&h=300

I still mad with SBS coz they change writer, PD, and so many problem before and when drama aired. So I hope this movie doing well because they will shooting in September.

e

It's good to see that other people like HJW drama too!

TTWWNIL in Indonesian Magazine 

it's nice to read local magazine praises "The Time We Were Not In Love"

cr. ladykate

Jiwonie popular in my country since What Happened in Bali. Most people here really happy because one of popular Korean Drama used "Bali" as tittle. Many big online media always translated article about her from Hancinema, Soompi, Kpop etc. So when TTWWNIL aired, I always feel sad because many media blamed her and used not-fair tittle and not-fair judgement because this drama got low rating. They just translate without knowing what happen behind the scene. And maybe article about Jiwonie can attrack reader to visit their portal, they used really bad tittle in article. Tbh,  I'm glad this drama ended, and I'm glad because that magazine told about problem in our drama, and the used nice tittle like "Used uniform, Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook still look cute".

Edited by perempuan_desa

@perempuan_desa: Yea we're happy to see her and her updates after the end of TTWWNIL! Regarding her fashion... :lol: she probably has/has had more than one fashion coordi and stylist...coordi might not be making perfect judgement all the time either. Then sometimes it also depends on the sponsors of the outfit. You know fashion is pretty subjective; when one thinks it's attractive, other might think it's otherwise. Jiwonnie did look elegant in many events. She did mention in her book that as a girl she likes to appear pretty but being an actress she cares about delivering he character not her appearance. Don't you think she's admirable for being so passionate and professional as an actress? This is one of the many reasons I'm here to support her. :) And yay, we get to see her next Tuesday too.

Haha, maybe because I love her so much, really hard to me to read negative article or comments about her. It's hurt me. Then, her fashion in TTWWNIL were good, and media called her as powerful fashionista. Then two days after TTWWNIL ended, K-netz call her fashion terorist again. :(

So, my friend told me to pray hard if Jiwonie attend some event. 

It's hurt me too but I'm listening every day that is not save for my health to care for negative comm :) Haters have no other purpose than to write bad comm and that it makes HJW fans to doubts her qualities as actress or person. The envious people hate what they can't have beauty, talent, fashion good personality ...everything...and you know Ha Ji Won HAS all this quality so don't bother dear !!:D

I wonder why uri Boss said “If there’s a chance, I would like to work with Lee Jin Wook again.

Her statement looks like LJW not opposite her in Risking Life for Love. But about Chen Bolin, she said clearly that her with Bolin will starring in movie.

But, I still remember on Aug 9th, I write in my blog about child actor who played Lee Jin Wook's role.

I still mad with SBS coz they change writer, PD, and so many problem before and when drama aired. So I hope this movie doing well because they will shooting in September.

I hope too for a good movie. Now I'm so curious about the cast maybe we will find out soon 

• Like 2

Accdg to a 너사시DC fan, the other leg of the love triangle in Risking Life For Love has been changed from Lee Jin Wook to Chun Jung Myung

via minnie's twitter

>>too bad since I am already set for the 3 of them as a trio :(

Ha Ji Won: Hana & Choi Won only came to love in the end, I feel regrettable. If there's a chance, I wish I could work w/ Lee Jin Wook again.

>>>so that's the reason behind this HJW's statement recently....

• Like 3

@ben1090 it's fine chingu, you're not alone having that feeling after the news, maybe we've been already set that much since TTWWNIL that they'll be working again after, that's why we're not able to position ourselves to let go after the drama ends. So here it comes the dissapontment. ... let's just wish well the changes of this movie and it just happened so we can't do anything of it....Embedded image permalinkhttp://blog.naver.com/jeondeco80/220459547363

• Like 5

Whoa, I thought i have entered the wrong thread. There are many times I have to double check the thread title to make sure I am in the right thread. This is a Ha Ji Won thread right? lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, Jiwonnie is still headlining the movie, this is what actually matters. It is common for the change of unconfirmed cast to happen prior to filming due to many possible reasons, and a change is not necessary negative. There are many good examples in which the project turns out to be well received or memorable after a change in the casting. The male leading roles of Haeundae, Closer to Heaven, What happened in Bali, Secret Garden, King2hearts, Empress Ki (Tahwan's role) were not initially offered to the actors who ended up taking the roles. Moreover, the success of a project usually depends heavily on the script. As long as the script is well written, there is nothing much to worry about. True 1023s will be supportive towards HJW's projects and also respect other actors. :)

We have a new picture here from her latest interview

f33211f12a2a4ff0b907294817ab5f0f_99_2015

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000083227

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 8

Guest dawnshine

Seriously I nearly had a heart attack!!  I thought HJW was dropping out the movie, which was why a few chingus here were sad. But I triple-checked! Phew, it's not! She's still leading the movie. I'm so relieved! :sweatingbullets:

We are here to support Jiwonnie right? Fans who like her especially us with the label of 1023s should continue to support her and her projects. Whoever she costars with, she will do an amazing job as always. There is no doubt about it! Because she's known to be professional and dedicated. No one should discredit her - she has been repeatedly being praised and recognized by all her sunbaes, peers and juniors in the industry in the last 18 years!

All her costars love working with her. Seriously who doesn't? She's been known to be very helpful to her costars! She also welcomes the idea of a second collaboration with all of them - she mentions this in all her interviews.

As long as she's not quit acting, we will get to enjoy her work. In fact we should be grateful that we are still able to see her in the industry.  She worked very hard step by step to be at the spot she is now. I seriously, really and honestly would be crying and be in real depression and thus need a therapist if HJW is quit-acting now:(

This is a lovely place for 1023s to support her and her work. There should be no discussion about matters of her costars or potential costars and especially their private lives here, which are completely unrelated to her. I understand that her acting is so good and she has great chemistry with almost every costar, making viewers drawn to her story in the drama easily. But let's face the reality; we have to differentiate the difference between real and reel. She is Ha Ji Won, our best actress. And we're here to support her and her work only. This is the sole purpose that we are gathered here. We have to be fair to her; credits and focus should be given to her here at her own comfy little place.

With this said, please, let us (1023s) continue to support her and her projects! She has made it very clear that acting is her passion and all she wants is her acting being appreciated by viewers and 1023s' continuous support for her!                                                              

Fighting Jiwonnie! :)

11881743_512485968902406_1874487489_n.jp

Cr: moonjsj

The amazing HJW with her amazing 1023s

55498-296141.jpgCr: kpopfighting

Edited by dawnshine

Guest dawnshine

@ferlycious: Chingu, I  totally understand withdrawal symptom coz' I myself am experiencing it now!

I miss seeing her dramas, as Oh Hana, Kim Hang-Ah and Gil Ra-Im too and I definitely miss seeing Ha Ji Won herself in Gogo Unnie. I have HJW withdrawal symptom! ;) That's why we are here talking about Jiwonnie and her projects. :D

For those who are having withdrawal symptom, I have a very effective prescription for you! Let's go check out her old dramas/movies. And she's really spoiling us fans because she's not taking time-off, she is still doing events and we get to see lots of her updates. For this, I can only be happy and feel wonderful being a 1023.

I really  missed you Kim Hang-Ah

the-king-2-hearts-ost-part-1.jpg

Cr as tagged

I too missed you Oh Hana!

11856561_868151393263259_457862266_n.jpg

Cr: yuriii1023

I certainly missed you Gil Ra-Im!

Secret-Garden26.jpg

Cr as tagged

Edited by dawnshine

Embedded image permalink

Ha Ji Won evokes the change in her vision of love with "The Time We Were Not In Love

While the dissemination of “The Time We Were Not In Love” was completed on 16 August, Ha Ji Won gave few interviews during the week to take stock of this project. Popular for her action roles where she plays the character unafraid to fight, it embodied Oh Hana, a MILF seeking balance between succeed her professional life and love life, just like her best friend Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) for 17 years.

In an interview with the published Starnews site on August 20 , the actress 37 years evokes filming and the way in which this drama could influence her vision of life. “I have the impression to have somewhat satisfied my curiosity about the question: is it possible to develop a romantic relationship with a person with whom one has been friend for 17 years?” I’m often told that I would have liked to be with someone like Choi Won. There are many women in my circle who are successful in their careers but are not yet married. They were really jealous of me. I think that it is not just enough that a man is attentive to me under any circumstances to call it “nam-sam-chin” [t/n: a contraction of 남자 사람 친구 = namja saram romantic = say it's a boy friend who can leave it all so as a best friend, to distinguish it from the "boyfriend"]. What makes the charm of nam-sam-chin is the fact that it is someone with whom I can really communicate and that includes what I saw. I was jealous of Oh Hana me too,”she said.

In this case she think of marriage that unites Oh Hana and Choi Won in the end?

By making the journey from the House of Hana than Won and looking at relatives who welcomed them with photos of the couple, I was really happy. I thought that this kind of marriage was really warm,“she said.

With regard to his approach to the character, Ha Ji Won said with a smile that “my true personality ended out as and. I did not purposely to play Oh Hana giving him some cute facial expressions. I have played by the characters of strong women so far, so I think that the viewers were probably surprised to see my current image. My friend s told me that I was talking and me behaving the way I do in real life. I could wear beautiful clothes, beautiful bags and accessories, which was not the case in the dramas I’ve done previously. And my previous characters were generally little or no family. With Oh Hana, I had parents and a younger brother. I was really happy.

While its most recent dramas like ‘Secret Garden‘ (2010), “King 2 Hearts” (2012) or even “Empress Ki” (2013-2014) had retained the public, Ha Ji Won is shown to be rather indifferent view of the low rate of hearings “The Time We Were Not In Love” which episodes were approximately 6% of viewers. “I have seen a lot of articles about the rate of hearing, but personally, I couldn’t feel the fact that the rate of hearing was low.” Especially as the really positive feedback around me. I felt it was good and the low rates of hearing not controlled me on the set. I had the impression that the Director (Jo So Won) had the emotions of a teenager. It is for this reason that I told myself “this won’t make even more romantic drama?”. The Director has often told me to play with natural. I myself am also focused on the image I wanted Oh Hana returns.”

Thus, if Ha Ji Won has sent a part of her personality to Oh Hana, she also wondered on marriage and relationships. “As Oh Hana, I was able to identify with an aspect of love which I had never thought so far. I was the type to want a love based on a lightning strike. I thought that I would have been uncomfortable in a situation like “The Time We Were Not In Love’ where I am good friends with someone for 17 years unless he confesses his feelings and that it turns after couple. I changed my mind today.

If her could be accused of a lack of involvement in the more intimate scenes with Lee Jin Wook, the question of her love life interested the media and Internet users since the rumor of a romance between the Taiwanese actor Bo Lin Chen and circulated at the beginning of August, the agency rumor that the actress denied. Indeed, Bo Lin Chen has signed a contract with the same Korean agency to manage his career in the Land of the Morning Calm and are preparing to play both in a co-production set to start shooting in September. The rumor is part of the similarity of pictures they have posted on social networks but shifted, sometimes even a year apart. “I had never met Bo Lin Chen. These photos are similar only a coincidence, “said again Ha Ji Won. “He’s someone I’ve known because we do this film together. I met him for the first time because of the movie. I think if I speak with him later, we will laugh at the situation and move on. Obviously, we had trouble communicating. (laughs) “.

What does think of love? “When I was shooting the film”Chronicles of a Blood Merchant“, I thought much like marriage and my family. Conversely, I do not know if this is because “The Time We Were Not In Love” was a romantic comedy, but I have the impression that my desire of marriage has disappeared. (laughs) I think that I have not yet needed maturity. I want to live a beautiful love story. I think that if I meet a warm man and who makes me laugh, I can be happy in love,”she said.

Do you prefer Ha Ji Won in a romantic comedy or an action film?

Starnews

Link: http://www.koreatide.com/ha-ji-won-evokes-the-change-in-her-vision-of-love-with-the-time-we-were-not-in-love

• Like 4

@zoompi123 @dawnshine I am really sorry, I've got carried away with Hana and Choi Won withdrawal symptoms. Just want to share my feelings but maybe I did it at the wrong thread. However, of course I will definitely continue my support with all HJW's project and will never stop doing that no matter what happen. I will not post something unrelated to HJW's project again next time. Sorry again.

• Like 3

Guest ellezzur_1023

Seriously I nearly had a heart attack!!  I thought HJW was dropping out the movie, which was why a few chingus here were sad. But I triple-checked! Phew, it's not! She's still leading the movie. I'm so relieved! :sweatingbullets:

We are here to support Jiwonnie right? Fans who like her especially us with the label of 1023s should continue to support her and her projects. Whoever she costars with, she will do an amazing job as always. There is no doubt about it! Because she's known to be professional and dedicated. No one should discredit her - she has been repeatedly being praised and recognized by all her sunbaes, peers and juniors in the industry in the last 18 years!

All her costars love working with her. Seriously who doesn't? She's been known to be very helpful to her costars! She also welcomes the idea of a second collaboration with all of them - she mentions this in all her interviews.

As long as she's not quit acting, we will get to enjoy her work. In fact we should be grateful that we are still able to see her in the industry.  She worked very hard step by step to be at the spot she is now. I seriously, really and honestly would be crying and be in real depression and thus need a therapist if HJW is quit-acting now:(

This is a lovely place for 1023s to support her and her work. There should be no discussion about matters of her costars or potential costars and especially their private lives here, which are completely unrelated to her. I understand that her acting is so good and she has great chemistry with almost every costar, making viewers drawn to her story in the drama easily. But let's face the reality; we have to differentiate the difference between real and reel. She is Ha Ji Won, our best actress. And we're here to support her and her work only. This is the sole purpose that we are gathered here. We have to be fair to her; credits and focus should be given to her here at her own comfy little place.

With this said, please, let us (1023s) continue to support her and her projects! She has made it very clear that acting is her passion and all she wants is her acting being appreciated by viewers and 1023s' continuous support for her!                                                              

@dawnshine

@perempuan_desa: Yea we're happy to see her and her updates after the end of TTWWNIL! Regarding her fashion... :lol: she probably have more than one fashion coordi and stylist...coordi might not be making perfect judgement all the time either. Then sometimes it also depends on the sponsors of the outfit. You know fashion is pretty subjective; when one thinks it's attractive but other might think it's otherwise. Jiwonnie did look elegant in many events. She did mention in her book that as a girl she likes to appear pretty but being an actress she cares about delivering he character not her appearance. Don't you think she's admirable for being so passionate and professional as an actress? This is one of the many reasons I'm here to support her. :) And yay, we get to see her next Tuesday too. :D

11312166_892519930826135_1700602042_n.jp

Cr: mae_mae_1023

Video clips from GA event

Guest perempuan_desa

In HallyuWord Interview, Jiwonie said the most important in her life:  Family, career, and fans. So, as her fans, I’m here to support her.

Because I love her, I believe her. She said never fall in love or had some romantic feeling with her co-star. http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/07/ha-ji-won-confesses-that-she-has-never.html

And she said in 2012 that her past relationship for long ago (2004-2005). So, I never ship her with her co-star and focus support her project.

There have been shippers fight and hurting HJW reputation. Tbh, I still hurt when I see or read many hate for her because something like this. For example: Sega shipper fight with Binkyo Shipper and make Ha Ji Won have much hater until today. Same as Jiji/Tanyang Shipper fight with Changmin shipper and make Jiwonie have more hater. I think it’s not fair for her. She love us so much and because of some delusional shipper, she got much hate.  

Like as @zoompi123 mentioned, change actor before production begin was not first time for her. I still remember in Closer to Heaven, Kwon Sang-woo dropped out of the film at the last minute, he gave no explanation and left the production in a lurch at crunch time, but then we got Kim Myung Min and he did awasome job. CTH become box office, and in this film we can see best perfomence our Jiwonie. She got many awards from it. In tears, Kim Myung Min really respect Jiwonie and said he can finish this film because of her.

Same as Secret Garden, Jang Hyuk out and we got Hyun Bin. This drama become hit too. So, I’m not worried about actor, and maybe more worried because the PD (this film is his debut), and a little worried about script. This year, we can see many movie who starring Top actor or top actress Chungmuro  were fail. Their star power not help if plot and storyline not good.

So far, whoever opposite Ha Ji Won in her project, I will keep support them. About Chun Jung Myung, I’ve watched his last drama Hearts to Hearts and he very very lovable there. I love his acting and I love his chemistry with Choi Kang Hee and I believe with our Jiwonie, he will do amazing job too.

Sorry repost. Just want to reminder that our Jiwonie really close with ALL co-star.

tumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo2_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo1_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo4_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo3_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo6_250.gif

Our Jiwonie with Kang Dong Won. Both did awasome job and because of this film (Duelist), she called "Pearl of Asia"

Actress Ha Ji-won has been praised by Europeans as a "pearl of Asia".

The film "Duelist" (2005) directed by Lee Myeong-se received acclaim at the eighth "Festival du Film Asiatique de Deauville", which came to a close on Mar. 13, in France, drawing attention to its lead actress Ha from European filmmakers. According to an official from Ha's agency, SoftLand, on Mar. 17, "Duelist" received a standing ovation during its preview for its magnificent cinematography.

As many as 1,500 filmmakers and officials from various agencies attended the preview, showing their interest in the film. The size of the audience at the preview for "Duelist" was nearly double the 800 who attended a preview of The Promise (2005), a melodramatic martial epic film directed by Chen Kaige.%

tumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo2_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo1_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo4_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo3_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo6_250.gif

Our Jiwonie with Kang Dong Won. Both did awasome job and because of this film (Duelist), she called "Pearl of Asia"

The official from Ha's agency said, "Europeans highly praised 'Duelist' probably because of Ha Ji-won's impressive acting as well as its cinematography and colors that must have captivated the hearts of Europeans".

Director Lee, who accompanied Ha at the film festival, said, "I found everyone in the audience at the preview marvelling at Ha Ji-won's acting".

Ha, who returned home on Mar. 15, said, "Never did I expect that I would receive such a rave response in France. I felt somewhat perplexed with the top-class treatment I received. When I said my greetings onstage, I was all the more surprised because European filmmakers called me a 'pearl of Asia'." Meanwhile, the film "Duelist" will be screened at about 200 first-run theaters throughout France starting from May 17. Prior to this, it will also be shown at about 200 theaters in Japan starting from Apr. 22.

http://www.hancinema.net/actress-ha-ji-won-praised-in-france-as-pearl-of-asia-5553.html

Edited by perempuan_desa