♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

How much do actresses make per drama episode?

Thursday, August 20, 2015  korean dramastv  No comments

htm_20150820222812814.jpg

htm_20150820222829630.jpg

htm_20150820222840199.jpg

Go Hyun Jung
Choi Ji Woo
Ha Ji Won
- 50 million won per episode

To be honest Ha Ji Won deserve to pay more than 50 milion won..she put  1000% effort in her acting.

gosh! I read that article. But I haven't seen her name with salary information. I even had commented how come she wasn't in the list so I wonder but thought it's impossible a top actress to get paid lesser than 10mil won. Until I recognize her face in the picture. Hooooo! 

• Like 1

HJW/OHN fashion 

2015082116208004736_1.jpg?rnd=39489

HJW skirt, HJW bags, HJW shirt all are in trend right now solidified once again her position as a powerful fashionista. The drama ended, but  many women are still enthusiastic about  Ha Na look.

http://www.moneyweek.co.kr/news/mwView.php?no=2015082116208004736

Ha Ji Won 'Crocodile Ladies' Blouse in "The Time We Were Not In Love"have soared in popularity , the red one.

CM6RxhFU8AAoa8-.jpg

http://www.itnk.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=46659

• Like 6

This is the location for today event with HJW+LJW  AK Plaza Opening 

11921713_997727513591229_802305209811023

11902526_997727393591241_673279390474617

[Seongnam (match) = bnt news hwangjieun News] Edit shop was opened in the 'Kuhn (KOON) AK Plaza Bundang reopening ceremony "21 pm, Gyeonggi-do Seongnam Bundang AK Plaza Bundang first floor, located in Seohyeon-dong. Pose Kang Seung-hyun attended taking. Meanwhile, the ceremony, the actress Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Son Dam Bi, Lee Hye-young, model, Kang Seung-hyun, including singer Jessica attended graced the spot bnt News News Reportstar@bntnews.co.kr
http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201508211924193&mode=sub_view

Edited by andra30
  • Like 1

This is for movie - 

Who is The Highest-paid Korean Actors In 2015?

http://www.kpop-map.com/who-is-the-highest-paid-korean-actors-in-2015/

Who is The Highest-paid Korean Actors In 2015?

According to multiple music insiders in an exclusive by Sport Seoul on the 21st,  Korea’s annual celebrity list is based on income, appearance fees, number of endorsements and hits on search engines as well as magazine cover appearances and mentions in other media. Topping its list of the most popular Korean actors in 2015 dominate the top of the ranking.

There are hundreds of other amazing Korean actors who have not been featured in this list. It is only the best in the industry who were considered in the top 10 best paid Korean actors for 2015 as compiled in this list. 

Those selected have recently been luring domestic movie fans to theaters and have largely filled a role in the upbringing of Korean cinema. They do not have unlimited acting skills but the actors have got all of viewers’ love.

zmec11.jpg

About 600 million won▼ 

TOP 5 Highest paid actor in Korea

Lee Byung Hun / Kim Yoon Seok / Song Kang Ho / Jang Dong Gun / Won Bin

About 500 million won▼

Ha Jung Woo / Choi Min Sik / Kim Myung Min / Kang Ji Hwan / Seol Kyung Gu / Ha Ji Won

About 400 million won ▼

Hwang Jung Min / Kim Hye Soo / Cha Tae Hyun / Jeon Ji Hyun / Lee Bum Soo / Son Ye Jin / Park Hae Il / Lim Soo Jung / Go Hyun Jung / Soo Ae

About 300 million won ▼

Lee Min Jung / Lee Na Young / Uhm Jung Hwa 

>>It's nice to know that HJW still maintain her status in movie section since her last 2 movies were not that big hits... :) 

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's awkward kiss scene in 'The Time I've Loved You'

bb1.gif

bb2.gif

Instiz: When an actor who's known for being a good kisser films a kiss scene with an actress who's terrible at kissing

-This is giving me secondhand embarrassment ㅋㅋㅋ

-Aigoo...

-Is he kissing a mannequin?

-Ah... Why are her lips not moving? Cringe

-This has got to be one of the awkwardest kiss scenes I've seen

-Looks like he's kissing Sleeping Beauty ㅋㅋ
Link: 
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wooks-akward-kiss.html

>>LoL with the comments, k-nets must be that frustrated for Won and Hana's kissing scenes...HAHAHAHA :D 

As per Hana's mother said that Hana looks like a sleeping beauty when she's sleeping and now even in kissing?? HAHAHA :D 

• Like 1

Embedded image permalink

credit: kntv_info

KNTV interview

From what I've observed I think LJW is the sweetest among her leading men. #just random thought or probably I'm not over yet with Won and Hana relationship :D 

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 8