♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hi all!

Special shout out to @Gtangerine, it is nice to see you back in the thread as well. Love reading koalasplayground.com and her insights about HJW's dramas and character portrayals. Yes, I believe she is a fan. :) And she is in good company. 

You can never put a good woman down, and it is with happy heart to see that Hospital ship did well on their premier outing. If there is one celebrity (and superstar A-list at that) who embodies dignity and trustworthiness, it is our HJW. She is one of the first celebrities to reach out and donate to the families of the victims of the Japanase/Korea Ferry that capsized near Jeju Island, and her charitable works and outreach are second to none. Plus, her work ethics and professionalism is topnotch. It sounds crazy, but reading and watching videos of just about anything and everything of our HJW, makes me feel that I know this yeoja, :wub: 

• Like 3

@Gtangerine nice to see you back too like old times. Not sure if you remember me. LOL

I get active on this thread whenever HJW has new stuff coming :)

It is true and I agree @drakelawHJW is really trustworthy and rarely gets into scandal which I am super proud as a fan. No one can question her hardwork and professionalism. Knowing how she studied the HS, I feel very eager on watching how she portrays as a Doctor since I have been watching medical k-dramas for a while now. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, andra30 said:

I think it's not easy for her to play the EJ mother death scene cz her father 

Hi @andra30. Yes, you are right. I lost my father October last year and it is never easy. I bet it was so hard for our HJW and it is like reliving the moment over again. God bless her. 

Just happy that HS is 1st on their time slot. Hoping and praying that the rating will continue to go up (despite the decrease last Friday)and the drama will be more popular. Fighting Jiwonnie!

• Like 2

So sad @drakelaw I'm so sorry for your loss RIP . I hope you are better by now and have a nice life from now on.

---------

Yes I hope for a better rating too even if I don't care about it so much but for her sake. I am just happy to see Jiwonnie on screen again and I really like HS drama and HJW acting is amazing as a doctor. 

• Like 2

After press conf for HS drama Jiwnnie and her co-partner had a interview at MBC Section TV ...she change her outfit with a sexy and trendy one 

21294608_141063929828851_3186413658259324928_n.jpg

what are they talk about ? I don't know... but she looks so shy ! 

21224569_1987583011521575_4775746729683189760_n.jpg

the hobby of pretty and cute Jiwonnie ...selfie :tongue:

21107809_1440702059343126_5351230759178862592_n.jpg

• Like 2

I've been waiting for her new drama.... very happy to see her again in action. 

hahahhaha I was also waiting of what kind of stethoscope she will use, then buy it... unfortunately it's too expensive for a student like me.. hahah so I it just bough the same color and brand but not the specifics.. the one is she was using in the 2nd episode was a Littman Cardiology III in caribbean blue stethoscope (well, i guarantee that this stethoscope was one of the best that I've used - I'm borrowing from my classmates)..  I hope that she will use the same one until the end of the drama.. :) 

• Like 2

Welcome back @XueYu_Lu ! So you are a medical student ...good luck with your studies .

Something is funny. From TTWWNIL drama a lot of fans learn about fashion from Ha Na and now the outfits are replaced by medical instruments which dr. Eun Jae uses :D 

Some fans pics from drama set

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, sky, outdoor and nature

cr.HJWFB

• Like 1

A longtime Jiwon fan Taecyeon go in the army today ! So sudden and quietly!  Good luck, stay safe and healthy and peace in SK !

Image result for taecyeon ha ji won

JYP Entertainment confirmed to Xports News that Taecyeon was, in fact, enlisting today as an active-duty soldier. 
He'll go through his training at the Gyeonggi-do Goyang-shi Seongseok-dong White Horse Division's new recruit training center before serving as an active duty soldier.

• Like 1

KMH is nominating Ha Ji Won, Dong Hae (SUJU) and YongWoo (Bobsleigh athelet to participate in Pyeongchang Olympics 2018 relay 

DI211TmVoAAsrDJ.jpg:large

and on Jiwon IG 

Hello. I'm joining the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympics & Paralympics Success Relay. Thanks to Kang Minhyuk for passing it on to me

I would like to pass it on to BTS V, top 1 MC Jun Hyunmoo & Hospital Ship co-star rookie actor Kim Insik. Korean athletes, fighting!

21433791_113410322684830_809635265537638400_n.jpg

cr.HJWFB

• Like 2

Today at Incheon International Airport Ha Ji Won is heading for departure at Italy. Actress Hajiwon attends the 74th Venice International Film Festival.

"Manhunt" will be released as a world premiere in venice on June 6, and there will be a press conference and a red carpet on May 8, attended by director Oh Woo Sam and Ha Ji Won.
Image result for 하지원

Related image

Related image

cto.

• Like 2

I think the drama would've been ok with jo hyun jae being the male lead. Everytime I see KMH's character or any of the young male "doctors" I think to myself "just wth is mbc thinking?!!" casting these actors that don't match HJW's talent. The storyline is really boring and predictable :( she might need a new manager bc her latest projects have been underwhelming and her wardrobe choices have been less than desirable.  I feel she has been on a decline since leaving Sidus. This industry is so unforgiving, I'm so worried for her! She needs a kickass movie to make up for all of this!  Please dramagods!!

• Like 2