♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ae5e173fd089e623a03c9f555e586b9183e9ed86_hq.jpg

A message to Ha Ji Won

I can't begin to thank you enough for choosing to be an actress. You have brought me so many first in my life's. I live through so many different experiences thanks to your characters. I learned to love so many different people thanks to you as well.

I learned to cry when you cry I learned to laugh when you do. But most of all I learned to love each and every charcter you have ever portrayed. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us. Hope nothing but the best for your health and Career Unnie.

Much Love Patty

You can read more here

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/8628900/ha-ji-won-appreciation

• Like 2

DDGMSJAWAAAfGV4.jpg

the truth is I'm tired of complaining LOL :lol: atleast I onced said my sentiment... It's time cheer up sissies :D

Let's choose the path of happiness and brightness like our Haetnim, there will always be a good side of everything :) , it's like as long as we have each other it will be alright.

Fighting!!!

anyhow, I just simply love this video, she's so raw in here....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, andra30 said:

So what if she play with young actors/actresses ??? She has played before too with young actors with less experience and their work was a success, Jang Keun Suk, Lee Seung Gi, Ji Chang Wook !!! We must be more optimistic !!! I believe in Ha Ji Won and in her talent to determines her co-actors to become more involve in their characters and she is known for her talent to help on grow new actors...and I thing that one of the most appreciated qualities of a great actor is to form new talents and Ha Ji Won are, she was and she will be one of the GREAT Korean actress.

She has a great artistic career and No one will ever take back the awards she has received...and in artistic career for ever will be up and down moments...even for Hollywood big Stars.

And in Kentertainment there are a lot of  "unknown child/young" actors/actress who play very very well  in their fist movie or drama !!!!! 

Sorry to say this but she has NEVER been surrounded by mainly young and inexperience actors like this time. Jang Keun Suk was maybe young when he acted beside her but his role was not a main role, Lee Seung Gi was an already established actor with several dramas under his belt and same for Ji Chang Wook, so sorry it is not equivalent! 2/3 are idols turned actors whose previous works were limited to either playing a singer or a high school student, while the other is a rookie. The problem lies in casting not one but three inexperienced actors. It's looking more like Heirs but on boat at this rate. Also, as a fan, it is very hard to see her in something that has the potential to fail :(

Her last 3 works were not that successful and this industry is not very unforgiving to woman her age. I'm worried this could tarnish her star quality :( She was considered queen of dramas and with just one bad drama, no one uses that phrase anymore. In this industry, people tend to remember failed projects more than successful ones sadly. She is too talented to be babysitting that is all. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, andra30 said:

What a surprising change of her look !!!!! Short hair...short dress..long legs...so sexy today !!! love her shoes and her bag ...but...  I wonder this is a new trend ...with open bag ???:D

hahaha I think that's her trend, clumsy Jiwonnie :tongue: 

and I'm so happy that she cuts her hair, a new look of her that we deserve :)  but wait is it really real? not a WIG? :D 

DDezMfHVYAAU-d5.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Camillajames said:

Sorry to say this but she has NEVER been surrounded by mainly young and inexperience actors like this time. Jang Keun Suk was maybe young when he acted beside her but his role was not a main role, Lee Seung Gi was an already established actor with several dramas under his belt and same for Ji Chang Wook, so sorry it is not equivalent! 2/3 are idols turned actors whose previous works were limited to either playing a singer or a high school student, while the other is a rookie. The problem lies in casting not one but three inexperienced actors. It's looking more like Heirs but on boat at this rate. Also, as a fan, it is very hard to see her in something that has the potential to fail :(

Her last 3 works were not that successful and this industry is not very unforgiving to woman her age. I'm worried this could tarnish her star quality :( She was considered queen of dramas and with just one bad drama, no one uses that phrase anymore. In this industry, people tend to remember failed projects more than successful ones sadly. She is too talented to be babysitting that is all. 

let's just receive this upco project while closing our eyes dear ^^ well, people will continue to judge you, but with one single success also in the future, we can claim that position and praises again....but atleast HJW did experience the kind of phenomenon and popularity while she was in her prime...that's already memorable. WE have her who always strive hard and has the ability, maybe just that luck is not on our side at this moment, this will pass, and looks forward for better things to happen, let's claim that *.*

• Like 1

"The new" Jiwonnie at New Zealand Embassy - a diner event as a prize for the New Zealand Food Week winner 

Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 11 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

The winner’s dinner was hosted by Ambassador Fearnley and Trade Commissioner Ryan Freer on Monday evening. Ms Ha Ji-won joined us in congratulating the winner! Members of Black String, a Korean jazz band which recently took part in the Wellington Jazz Festival, also took part, performing some of their work.

cr. HJWFB

• Like 2

On 29/06/2017 at 7:08 PM, Camillajames said:

^^ I agree with the above statement. :thumbsup:

• Like 2