♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

An actor of the show Cookin' Nanta posted this info on twitter today. 
Ha Ji Won, his favorite actress went to see the show. Ji Won came after the show had started to avoid other people's attention?? She sat in the first row and enjoyed the show happily. She looked so beautiful. 

More info of Cookin' Nanta http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanta_(show)

Source DCHJW, XY baidu
1012723_518728028196959_2044544149_n.jpg

I love that Ha Ji Won is so private, sometimes a little too much, i would like if she would be a little more open, she is always very quiet, even if she goes to see a movie or goes out with friends or goes to a concert, there are no news about that. She often doesn't walk on the red carpet. While other actresses or actors are all over the internet for the dumbest things, like hanging out with friends, or for going to movie premieres and always try hard to be in the spotlight with rumors, relationship or scandals and become famous in this way and not for their working, i'm proud of Ha Ji Won, she is famous solely for her hard work and for her talent, she doesn't need scandals or relationships. =D>
  • Like 1

The Huntress postponed AGAIN, i wonder if it will ever be released  X(

The release date of movie "The Huntresses" postponed to October or November.
Again and again ~ We have to wait for more to enjoy the movie 

Source http://m.mt.co.kr/new/view.html?no=2013073009462197807 & XY baidu, 
JiWonderland
1001545_519610498108712_1656376222_n.jpg

Hope we will have good news about the cast of Hwatu at least, i'm worried about it, they already started to film something and still there is no a lead cast. It's the most absurd casting ever.

‘The Huntresses’ POSTPONES release date once again! 

In the first half of 2012 when Ha Ji Won was still filming the drama, ‘The King 2 Hearts’, the actress’s possible movie comeback had already reached the news. It was said to be a movie similar with ‘Charlie’s Angels’ with a working a title of ‘The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers’. To this, the actress replied, “I haven’t read the script for the ‘Joseon’s Angels’ yet.” Soon, after the drama ended, in August 2012, an official statement was released about the completion of the main cast, Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and BEG’s Ga In. Actors Joo Sang Wook and Ko Chang Seok were added to the cast as well.

‘The Huntresses’ first script reading took place on August 13, first filming began on August 27 and ended on December 18. The first trailer was released on March 4, 2013 as the movie was originally set to be released in May 2013. Prior to this, the movie was also rumored to be released on Chinese Lunar New Year. However, due to graphics, the movie’s release date was postponed and remained unknown. Just last month, on June 24, the movie’s distributor, Showbox, finalized the release date in September. Unfortunately, for some reason, ‘The Huntresses’ premiere is again moved to a later date in November 2013. 

Source: http://m.mt.co.kr/new/view.html?no=2013073009462197807

968875_551645988233778_1723047327_n.jpg

Hope she will never work with incompetents again and her next projects will only be with professionals.

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca Thanks for sharing those OLD photos. They are not from Hwatu's filming. I'm sure it was during the Damo days way back 10 years ago. I remember watching a scene in Episode 2 wherein Chae Ok was wearing that and it was at that location. :)

Guest sayadew

Japanese model Otani Ryohei
18359B354FC1B35707D753

"I've worked with Korean stars a lot and they were always humble. Especially Ha Ji Won-ssi, her personality was good."--"When I still couldn't speak Korean well, I shot a commercial with Ha Ji Won-ssi.I met her twice for shooting, and she made a good mood.I think she was already a top star back then, but since I just came from Japan, I didn't know that.I couldn't talk much, yet she kept laughing and joking with me.""At that time, Ha Ji Won-ssi would've just thought of me as foreign model.Now I've learned Korean a lot and because I've changed, I want to meet her again, have conversation, and act together," he said while smiling shyly.

Min Chan Gi (Family)
235CE93350D04DF7451EFA

"I want to appear in one project with Ha Ji Won sunbae.Acting skill, character, beauty, seems like there's nothing lacking.If we act together, I think I'll be able to see and learn such thing."

Song Joong Ki (Nice Guy)
152B934150D117E71CDC78
1469F74150D117E518D44E

I'm shooting at a rooftop in Jongno-gu Changshin-dong,and right next to it is the place that came out as Gil Ra Im's house in Secret Garden.It's such a pity that we started shooting the movie after Secret Garden ended.I'm Ha Ji Won sunbaenim's fan.--When asked about the actress he wants to act with, he picked Ha Ji Won, Gong Hyo Jin, and Jun Ji Hyun. Song Joong Ki said, "A sad melodrama with Jun Ji Hyun sunbaenim, a romantic comedy with Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim, and a thriller with Ha Ji Won sunbaenim. Sunbaenims, I'm sorry, but I really want to work with you all."

August 2, 2013
Period pieces dominate Korean cinema, TV
By Do Je-hae The Korea Times
facesall_450.jpg
Hyun Bin, left, Kim Soo-hyun, center, and Ha Ji-won, right, are some of the stars who will highlight new works set in the ancient kingdoms of Joseon and Goryeo. / Korea Times
Period pieces known as "sageuk” have been the dominant force in film and on TV this year.
The three major broadcasters KBS, MBC and SBS each started the year with airing new sageuk. In total they will have aired 13 period pieces by the end of 2013, which is more than any previous year in Korean broadcast history.
Star actors Hyun Bin and Lee Jeong-jae, and actress Ha Ji-won will make highly-anticipated comebacks in historical dramas in the coming months.
Films
After Hyun Bin was released from military service in April, the first thing he did was to announce that he will star in a historical drama for the first time.
The 30-year-old had reached stardom through lead roles in romantic comedies such as the 2005 “My Name is Kim Sam-soon” and 2010 “Secret Garden.” Since his debut, however, he has never performed in a period piece either in film or on TV. His first sageuk will be “The King’s Wrath,” which recently finalized its casting and will embark on filming later this month. It will be released in the spring of 2014.
Hyun will be playing the role of King Jeongjo (1752-1800), the 22nd ruler of the Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910). The film deals with the fierce factional fighting of King Jeongjo’s reign. As a boy he witnessed the tragic death of his father Crown Prince Sado, who was executed on the orders of his grandfather King Yeongjo.
“The life of King Jeongjo has previously inspired many films and TV dramas. The King’s Wrath will show the tough and charismatic sides of the king that have been undermined in past works,” Hyun said in a press release. “It is my hope that I will grow as an actor through the first sageuk of my career.”
The casting of Hyun as King Jeongjo reflects one of the most visible saguek trends, where the age of actors portraying the kings is getting increasingly younger. In the past, seasoned actors over 40 had usually been considered for reigning monarchs. Hyun joins a series of actors in their 20s and 30s who are flaunting their versatile acting skills in their portrayals of Joseon kings, such as Yoo Ah-in, Kim Soo-hyun and Song Joong-ki.
Although Hyun belongs to the rare category of young actors who combine good looks and acting skills, it remains to be seen if he can be equally impressive in a period piece as he has been in his previous works.
Fans and critics will be looking to see if Hyun can repeat the unexpected sageuk success of Lee Byung-hun last year. Also acting in his first period work, Lee made headlines for his dual roles as Joseon’s King Gwanghae and the humble acrobat Ha-sun in “Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King.” The movie swept the 49th Grand Bell Awards, winning in 15 categories, including best film, director, screenplay and actor.
The King’s Wrath is gaining press attention also because it is the screen debut of Lee Jae-kyu, director of hit MBC dramas “Da Mo” and “Beethoven Virus.”
Another period film to watch for is “The Face Reader.”
The upcoming film will be released in September and stars some of the biggest names in Korean cinema, including Lee Jeong-jae, Song Kang-ho and Kim Hye-soo.
The movie is set in earlier years of the Joseon Kingdom and centers around major political events involving the ruthless Prince Suyang (played by Lee), who later engineered a coup d’etat and killed his young nephew in claiming the throne to become the 7th ruler of Joseon, King Sejo.
TV
A lot of the works from the heyday of sageuk  in the 1990s and through the mid-2000s revolved around men and wars. But a growing number are focusing on the lives of female political or cultural heavyweights.
Ha Ji-won will make a comeback to period drama with “Hwatu,” where she will play Empress Gi of the Goryeo Kingdom (918-1392). One of the most sought-after actresses, Ha led the success of several period dramas such as the 2003 “Da Mo” and 2006 “Hwang Jini.”
“Hwatu” will deal with the love life and politics of Empress Gi, who was known for her beauty and intellect. “It will show the love story of Gi that has never been shown on TV before,” an MBC press release said.
Ha has begun filming the drama. It will start airing at the end of the year following “Goddess of Fire,” another Joseon-era sageuk which currently fills MBC’s Monday-Tuesday slot for nighttime drama.
“Hwatu” sets itself apart as a mega sageuk that will run for 60 episodes, which is much longer than many of the period pieces these days containing no more than 25 or 30 episodes. Renowned screen writer Jang Young-chul will write the script of “Hwatu.” Jang wrote the screenplay of the 2006 TV series “Dae Jo Yeong,” one of the most critically-acclaimed sageuk on Korean TV.
Kim Soo-hyun is reportedly reviewing the script of SBS “Man From Another Star” as he seeks to continue his hot streak after box-office hits “Covertly Grandly” and “Thieves.” The setting of “Man From Another Star” alternates between Joseon and modern times. The 25-year-old heartthrob turned heads in his first TV sageuk appearance last year as a Joseon monarch in love in “Moon Embracing the Sun.”
For history buffs, KBS is currently preparing to film “Jeong Do-jeon” set in the founding years of the Joseon Kingdom. Jeong Do-jeon (1342—1398) was one of the most powerful aristocrats and politicians of his time and a close supporter of King Taejo, the founder of Joseon.