♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

Ha Ji Won Poses in Maxi Dresses for Summer
Ha Ji Won donned the long dresses for summer vacation.

Crocodile Lady, the female brand Ha Ji Won models for, recently released a pair of new dresses for the summer, and had Ha Ji Won pose in them for a new spread.

971832_543585839039793_1436921252_n.jpg

A rep from Crocodile Lady said about the dresses, "The two one-piece skirts recently released are chic dresses with daring patterns. They emphasize the wearer′s femininity with their poly-chiffon material, and let her select from two completely different styles."

The maxi dress shines with bold colors, while the chiffon dress is more feminine with its orange print on black.

Jung So Young, from the designer team of Crocodile Lady, commented, "One-piece dresses have been rising as must-have vacationing items since more people have come to enjoy their summers at resorts. We expect the dresses to receive positive reviews with their stylish designs and cool material, which fit the tastes of women in their 30s and 40s."

Photo credit: Crocodile Lady
Source: enewsWorld

Guest ziimblu

I also like the Damo couple to get together in Hwatu. Otherwise, I wish JOO JIN MO to become the male lead.
But whoever will be the male lead,  this is going to be great just the same, I think.

Guest bearbarbiie1023

Ha Ji Won attending Japan Marathon Events on July 11th,2013 in Seoul ^^

cr: ASICS FB , HJWIFC

36616_489898077765521_1291984253_n.jpg

Guest sayadew

Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)
1772CD3F4FD86DFA334EAF

Singer Rain "The best uljjang girl is Ha Ji Won"
Singer Rain picked actress Ha Ji Won as the best uljjang.On SBS 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time', Rain said that among actresses who have acted with him, Ha Ji Won is the best uljjang."Ji Won-ssi's eyes look sad the more you see them. She's the best uljjang girl."

Hwang Paul (One Night of TV Entertainment reporter) - former vice-president of Ha Ji Won fan club
142D9A4E507E7C1B288838

200F394C507E7BE819A583
Ha Ji Won and Paul's special relationship
19485B4F507E7C392CB221
11 years agoThe first meeting as star and fan
03149248507E7C452D971F
HJW: Congratulations~ You grew up really well, we can even do broadcast together...

Ha Jung Woo (Love Fiction, Nameless Gangster, The Client)
20533A364FB0C5101431B5

12595D464FAE277A16F44E
Action with no reason. When I read script with director, when I shoot mastershort (?) at site rehearsal, I discover that pitfall. For actors, working with a team that flexibly accomodates our needs and helps us with acting is a big happiness. (The scene at a swimming pool where Nicholas Cage was wearing sunglasses, holding a bottle, going underwater, and kissing Elisabeth Shue) After I watch that, I've tried wearing sunglasses and taking shower (laugh). At this sequence, Elisabeth Shue's body in swimsuit is beautiful. She doesn't look like an actress, but a charm of someone who exists. Like Ha Ji Won (laugh). I think that's Ha Ji Won-ssi's charm.--
There's a power in the characters she created, nothing more nothing less. And also, she's very lovable.

Guest sayadew

@pieracapozucca You're welcome ;) Haha
Yes, please. Let Ha Jung Woo and Ha Ji Won act together in a movie.Just imagine the ticket-selling power. According to this news, Ha Ji Won has ranked first in the 'Korean actress ticket power' survey for 2 consecutive years. And Ha Jung Woo is Korea's most favorite actor at the moment. They both headlining a movie will be daebak. :-bd

The Top 10 Actresses With The Best Box Office Draw 

With Secretly, Greatly recently topping the box office, one can confirm that out of the many factors, a star actor appearing in a film can help draw more people to theaters to check the film out. One has to wonder, then, which actress has the most box office draw, out of all the movies released in the second half of 2013?

Considering this question, we’ve rounded up the top 10 actresses who (according to a viewer poll via Nate News) have the best box office draw of the year below:
1. Ha Ji Won=The support shown by moviegoers for Ha Ji Won hasn’t swayed. In an online survey presented by Max Movie and Daily Focus Newspaper, about 21,456 people responded that actress Ha Ji Won was this year’s “box office power winner.” This is the second year in a row for Ha Ji Won. Later this year, the actress will return to the big screen with movie The Huntresses, which will be sure to keep her in the top rank.
2. Kim Hye Soo
3. Son Yeh Jin
Gong Hyo Jin AND 5. Jeon Do Yeon (A tie)
6. Jeon Ji Hyun AND 7. Han Hyo Joo (A tie)
8. Kim Ha Neul, 9. Suzy, AND 10. Lim Soo Jung (3-way tie!)

CR: http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/07/guess-whos-the-top-actress-to-see-in-theaters-this-year-top-10-list-included

600583_642828469061975_1437278956_n.jpg

Guest Jandra1430291770

bearbarbiie1023 said: mylove.28 said: bearbarbiie1023 said: First,, i don't know who was created this facebook account.
I was send a message to this account to confirm about it, but they doesn't reply my message.
Because as we know Ha Ji Won DOESN'T have official  facebook account.
so, i think it's just like rumor until we know who was created this account..

375103_538740929500960_397247247_n.jpg
May 15, 2013 - Song Joong Ki is offered a role in Ha Ji Won's sageuk drama "Hwatu

According to the statement of the Entertainment Director of Song Joong Ki's Agency "SidusHQ", the production team of the said drama offered Song Joong Ki a role in the drama.

The agency also clarified that Song Joong Ki is not offered the leading man role, but a major-mini-minor cast(which I hope isn't a villainous character, NO, not again).

What do you think is Song Joong Ki's role in the drama? For those who are familiar with Qi Empress's life! Share your thoughts!

Source: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=538707709504282&ref=stream&_rdr

Hi @koreanlite i'm in your same condition, i'm getting crazy too, hope they are not having casting problems and hope they won't postpone The Huntress AGAIN! It will completely ruin the movie.  b-(

Guest smoochysparks

Honestly speaking, I don't like Ha Ji-Won to be paired up with Ha Jung-Woo. That guy is so rude and very ungentleman. I've seen this video when both of them attended an awarding ceremony and when they both called up on stage, Ha Jung-Woo just went on and said his piece and got back to his seat without even trying to help Ha Ji-Won as if she didn't exist at all.

Guest smoochysparks

pandora460 said: after much thought, i agree with @smoochysparks' choice of Lee Seo Jin as that the best on-screen partner for hajiwon.  second choice for me is Kim Min Joon, third choice is Jo In Sung.@pieracapozucca, i do hope its Lee Seo Jin for Hwatu. He is great in saegueks! hey, thanks for collating HJW's works with his partners.  It was difficult to choose really since she always had good chemistry with her partners.

Guest bearbarbiie1023

Jandra said:

bearbarbiie1023 said: mylove.28 said: bearbarbiie1023 said: First,, i don't know who was created this facebook account.
I was send a message to this account to confirm about it, but they doesn't reply my message.
Because as we know Ha Ji Won DOESN'T have official  facebook account.
so, i think it's just like rumor until we know who was created this account..

375103_538740929500960_397247247_n.jpg
May 15, 2013 - Song Joong Ki is offered a role in Ha Ji Won's sageuk drama "Hwatu

According to the statement of the Entertainment Director of Song Joong Ki's Agency "SidusHQ", the production team of the said drama offered Song Joong Ki a role in the drama.

The agency also clarified that Song Joong Ki is not offered the leading man role, but a major-mini-minor cast(which I hope isn't a villainous character, NO, not again).

What do you think is Song Joong Ki's role in the drama? For those who are familiar with Qi Empress's life! Share your thoughts!

Source: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=538707709504282&ref=stream&_rdr