♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ji Won ranks #2 in a survey conducted by the website mentalhealthtv.kr: The celebrity seems to practice meditation the most?
Meditation considered as a great way to reduce stress. 726 people participated in the survey. Here is the result.

1. Cha In Pyo (236 votes - 33%)
2. Ha Ji Won (182 votes - 25%)
3. Joo Jae Suk (114 votes - 16%)
4. Lee Si Young (101 votes - 14%)
5. Lee Hyo Ri (93 votes - 13%)

Source: http://www.brainmedia.co.kr/m/media/view.aspx?contIdx=11746&menuCd

969387_493230304080065_1650921293_n.jpg
credit to:JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

klent

said: American Asian movie reviewer reviewed Closer to Heaven. Here is an excerpt:

It is also that scene[when Ha Jiwon was dancing]  that best describes how the actor could make or break a role. As Lee Ji-soo danced, her movement was restricted. They only had a curtain to separate them from others but Ha Jiwon had this amazing ability to make her body talk of love, express the passion she wants to share with husband but couldn’t because of his condition. It was passion she was conveying but the kind that was based on love. It was a dance of woman, of a wife to her husband she loves so much. As she swayed her hips, moved her arms and twirled around, you could feel how she was giving it all for him. It may not be much for others but to the both of them, it was all they had.

Ha Jiwon could have attacked her role several ways. She could have ended up being the desperate and perpetually beautiful wife who refuses to face the fact that she married and loved a dying man. She could have been helpless and pull us all into her side as we witness her go down the path of depression and deny her fate and eventually beg the world and every supernatural being for a miracle.

She could have become a strong and stiff woman who takes on everything bravely, logical to the core to nurture her own survival and brush the ego of her husband. She could have played it dumb but go balls out on love.

Instead, she played it real. She became a woman who finally found the right man after two failed marriages. She wasn’t all romantic, giddy and girlie with her new love. She knew what marriage was and what it took. She was in touch with failure and pain that also made her appreciate it more when she finally got it right.

She was the undertaker who fully understood how inevitable, necessary and kind death is but also accepted her humanity that made her need to possess the one she loves. She was both at the same time, all the time.

for the rest, CLICK HERE

Guest minnie0103

So Ji Sub - Ha Ji Won meetings (after Something Happened in Bali)
600full-what-happened-in-bali-artwork.jp
Since Something Happened in Bali was in 2004, which was almost a decade ago, I just made it the after meetings because it's not easy to do a research on the events that took place before year 2004. :)
+++++

Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young's Wedding (September 2008)

kswed_ha.jpg

kswed_ha3.jpg

korea-kwon-sang-woo-011.jpg

kswed_sjs2.jpg

As Kwon Sang Woo's leading in Love So Divine, CF/endorsement partner, and as a real-life close friend, Ha Ji Won attended the wedding of Kwon Sang Woo. So Ji Sub who was also a friend attended the wedding too. 
14th Pusan International Film Festival (October 2009)

piff09_hajiwon4.jpg

piff09_hajiwon3.jpg

korea-piff-025.jpg

piff09_sjs2.jpg

piff09_sjs3.jpg

Ha Ji Won attended this event for the screening of the movie Haeundae, while So Ji Sub for the movie Rough Cut.
2010 (46th) Baeksang Arts Awards 

wmiex3.jpg

korea-baeksang-058.jpg

phjw.jpg

27e7e608a68135e763d9862.jpg

fd3ee8f41d2df4d97709d73.jpg

NISI20100326_0002525868_web.jpg

Both Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub walked on the red carpet of the prestigious 46th Baeksang Arts Awards. Ha Ji Won was a nominee and the recipient of Best Movie Actress Award for Closer to Heaven, while So Ji Sub, who was previous year's Best New Movie Actor winner for Rough Cut, was one of the award presenters.
Jang Dong Gun & Ko So Young's Wedding (May 2010)

jdgw_hajiwon3.jpg

45aeaac3212cfe1db319a89.jpg

photo117993.jpg

photo118013.jpg

201005021745581001_1.jpg

Jang-Dong-Gun-and-Go-So-Young-wedding-ph

Among the star-studded guests at the wedding of top actor Jang Dong Gun and bride Ko So Young were Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub. (So Ji Sub arrived with friend Song Seung Hun at the same time.)
2010 SBS Drama Awards

19.jpg

13.jpg

4.jpg

22.jpg
So Ji Sub presenting the award to Ha Ji Won. 
346142.jpg

Though So Ji Sub didn't walk on the red carpet, he was present at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards. As previous year's Top Excellence Award winner for Cain and Abel, he was the award presenter this time. Coincidentally, he presented the award to Ha Ji Won, Top Excellence Award in Acting, for Secret Garden. :)
+++++

Again, it's possible that I've missed something. :)

There are so many people who love Something Happened in Bali, so you may think it's strange, but I'm one of those few who don't like it that much. It's not because I don't like tragic endings (I really love Damo, I promise). For some reason, I didn't find any consistency in Ha Ji Won's character Lee Soo Jung, seemed like she was not sure which of the two would she choose and love. The 3 of them were in a complicated love triangle which I couldn't understand. I can't explain it but I just don't love it as much as I love all of Ha Ji Won's dramas. But it's okay because the world won't end even if I say I don't like it. We have our own perspectives after all. :) 
When it comes to Something Happened in Bali, more people remember Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung because of their amazing chemistry, but I think there are still some who don't forget about Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub. ;)
photo38798.jpg

Ha Ji Won will attend the 4th Celebrity Charity Golf Tournament in Gusan on Monday-June 3.
And according to baidu there will be no birthday Fan Meeting this year.

- Maybe because Jiwonie will be very busy promoting her upcoming movie "The Huntresses". And maybe she will celebrate it privately with someone out there. kekekeke! ^^~

'The Huntresses' in theaters nationwide (Korea) this June.
429790_661997223817217_550582266_n.jpg
credit to: Ha Ji Won (吉爾鐳進出口)
Ha Ji Won (吉爾鐳進出口) seems sure about The Huntress release in June, i hope so, but tomorrow will be 1st June and there is still no official news about it, so i don't know. It will be a good time release it in June considering that in August Ha Ji Won will be busy filming Hwatu!

Ji Won ranks #2 in a survey conducted by the website mentalhealthtv.kr: The celebrity seems to practice meditation the most?
Meditation considered as a great way to reduce stress. 726 people participated in the survey. Here is the result.

1. Cha In Pyo (236 votes - 33%)
2. Ha Ji Won (182 votes - 25%)
3. Joo Jae Suk (114 votes - 16%)
4. Lee Si Young (101 votes - 14%)
5. Lee Hyo Ri (93 votes - 13%)

Source: http://www.brainmedia.co.kr/m/media/view.aspx?contIdx=11746&menuCd

969387_493230304080065_1650921293_n.jpg
credit: JiWonderland-Ha Ji Won's Vietnamese Fanclub

minnie0103 said: So Ji Sub - Ha Ji Won meetings (after Something Happened in Bali)
600full-what-happened-in-bali-artwork.jp
Since Something Happened in Bali was in 2004, which was almost a decade ago, I just made it the after meetings because it's not easy to do a research on the events that took place before year 2004. :)
+++++

kswed_ha.jpg

kswed_ha3.jpg

korea-kwon-sang-woo-011.jpg

kswed_sjs2.jpg

As Kwon Sang Woo's leading in Love So Divine, CF/endorsement partner, and as a real-life close friend, Ha Ji Won attended the wedding of Kwon Sang Woo. So Ji Sub who was also a friend attended the wedding too. 
14th Pusan International Film Festival (October 2009)

piff09_hajiwon4.jpg

piff09_hajiwon3.jpg

korea-piff-025.jpg

piff09_sjs2.jpg

piff09_sjs3.jpg

Ha Ji Won attended this event for the screening of the movie Haeundae, while So Ji Sub for the movie Rough Cut.
2010 (46th) Baeksang Arts Awards 

wmiex3.jpg

korea-baeksang-058.jpg

phjw.jpg

27e7e608a68135e763d9862.jpg

fd3ee8f41d2df4d97709d73.jpg

NISI20100326_0002525868_web.jpg

Both Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub walked on the red carpet of the prestigious 46th Baeksang Arts Awards. Ha Ji Won was a nominee and the recipient of Best Movie Actress Award for Closer to Heaven, while So Ji Sub, who was previous year's Best New Movie Actor winner for Rough Cut, was one of the award presenters.

jdgw_hajiwon3.jpg

photo117993.jpg

photo118013.jpg

201005021745581001_1.jpg

Jang-Dong-Gun-and-Go-So-Young-wedding-ph

Among the star-studded guests at the wedding of top actor Jang Dong Gun and bride Ko So Young were Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub. (So Ji Sub arrived with friend Song Seung Hun at the same time.)
2010 SBS Drama Awards

19.jpg

13.jpg

4.jpg

22.jpg
So Ji Sub presenting the award to Ha Ji Won. 
346142.jpg

Though So Ji Sub didn't walk on the red carpet, he was present at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards. As previous year's Top Excellence Award winner for Cain and Abel, he was the award presenter this time. Coincidentally, he presented the award to Ha Ji Won, Top Excellence Award in Acting, for Secret Garden. :)
+++++

Again, it's possible that I've missed something. :)

There are so many people who love Something Happened in Bali, so you may think it's strange, but I'm one of those few who don't like it that much. It's not because I don't like tragic endings (I really love Damo, I promise). For some reason, I didn't find any consistency in Ha Ji Won's character Lee Soo Jung, seemed like she was not sure which of the two would she choose and love. The 3 of them were in a complicated love triangle which I couldn't understand. I can't explain it but I just don't love it as much as I love all of Ha Ji Won's dramas. But it's okay because the world won't end even if I say I don't like it. We have our own perspectives after all. :) 
When it comes to Something Happened in Bali, more people remember Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung because of their amazing chemistry, but I think there are still some who don't forget about Ha Ji Won and So Ji Sub. ;)
photo38798.jpg

pieracapozucca said:

Ha Ji Won will attend the 4th Celebrity Charity Golf Tournament in Gusan on Monday-June 3.
And according to baidu there will be no birthday Fan Meeting this year.

- Maybe because Jiwonie will be very busy promoting her upcoming movie "The Huntresses". And maybe she will celebrate it privately with someone out there. kekekeke! ^^~

'The Huntresses' in theaters nationwide (Korea) this June.
429790_661997223817217_550582266_n.jpg
credit to: Ha Ji Won (吉爾鐳進出口)
Ha Ji Won (吉爾鐳進出口) seems sure about The Huntress release in June, i hope so, but tomorrow will be 1st June and there is still no official news about it, so i don't know. It will be a good time release it in June considering that in August Ha Ji Won will be busy filming Hwatu!

@koreanlite Closer to Heaven is my favorite of Ha Ji Won so far. But since the writer mentioned Miracle of a Giving Fool, i'll have to see that and see if that will top Closer to Heaven

Guest minnie0103

@koreanlite First of all, thank you for posting the Ah-Ha Couple's photos with my username tagged. I'm happy that you remembered me as a fellow who loves TK2H so much. :x And you're welcome! I'm glad you appreciate my post. :\">
And exactly. I have the same thoughts. Lee Soo Jung was the cause of Kang In Wook and Jung Jae Min's frequent fight. She made both of them suffer and gave them heartache. It went like this, in this episode we would see her kissing In Wook, then in the next episode with Jae Min. (I remember Ha Ji Won herself said the same thing during her guesting appearance in Golden Fishery in 2009.) She was so complicated, loving 2 men at the same time, hurting both of them, and the worst was that she never loved them both. =(( 
In terms of the cast, everyone was great! Ha Ji Won, Jo In Sung, and So Ji Sub gave an outstanding performance. The chemistry was really amazing! =D>
Well, I guess Ha Ji Won - So Ji Sub pairing is good too. It was just that So Ji Sub's character was overshadowed by Jo In Sung's in Something Happened in Bali. But to me, he was all good. (At first, I also didn't recognize that it was So Ji Sub who presented the Top Excellence Award to Ha Ji Won at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards. But I could see that he was someone familiar. Then, after watching the video thrice, I figured out, "Oh, it's really So Ji Sub.") :)
I couldn't blame if fans tend to ship Ha Ji Won with some of her co-stars. There's something special in this lady, the charm and magic to have a chemistry with her male lead. ;) 

Guest pandora460

@minnie0103 and @koreanlite, here is ockoala's view on What Happened in Bali which incidentally she gives a high rating of 9/10 per her standards. Damo is 10/10 for her. Im sharing both links for your reading pleasure. these were circa 2010 which i chanced upon last year onlyhttp://thundiesprattle.com/2010/05/06/what-happened-in-bali/
http://thundiesprattle.com/2010/05/25/damo-the-undercover-lady-detective-mbc-2003-2/

incidentally she also voted for TK2H as her #1 drama for  2012 and has high regard for the AH-HA couple. this was posted early this year in the fb page The King 2Hearts with Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Wonhttp://koalasplayground.com/2013/01/19/additional-lovely-pictures-of-lee-seung-gi-and-ha-ji-won-for-the-king-2-hearts-japan-promotion/

hope you enjoy them

Guest minnie0103

@pandora460 Yes, I've read those write-ups before. I really love Damo, but Something Happened in Bali is a drama which is not to my liking. But I like how the actors and actresses portrayed their characters. All of them did a marvelous job that was why it truly deserved those high ratings and various awards. :) And about TK2H and the Ah-Ha Couple, I think I don't have to explain my love for it. ;)
@pieracapozucca Thank you for your appreciation! I agree with everything you said about Something Happened in Bali. It may not be that great and likable to me, but I know that many people like it so much. About what I said earlier, "she never loved them both", is just sort of my own view. By the way, thanks for explaining the latter part of the story. :)

@pieracapuzocca i've seen several of her movies and tv shows now and i have to say, she is braver than many other korean actress out there. - it was very easy to hate her in memories of bali. she was a damaged and flawed character but she managed to gain sympathy almost single handedly through her acting because the role given to her was surely "questionable" in character. she took advantage of people, couldn't stand in her two feet and couldn't even bring herself to admit who she really loves. whatever sympathy she got is all because of her acting- closer to heaven (i think the review said everything)- she managed to put some emotions in an action packed movie as Tidal Wave- she's cute and in love in Secret Gardenand now she's an action star
i do't know if there is anyone else our there who has the same range as she does. 

Guest minnie0103

viewimage.php?id=king2hearts&no=29bcc427[GIF Image from TK2H Japan BS-TBS Special] Awesome, isn't she? A true action star!
IF there's an extension just to see more of Kim Hang Ah not as the North Korean Special Forces instructor in the early episodes, but as Kim Hang Ah the Queen, I bet she's gonna be so cool and extraordinary. A Queen who doesn't need a body guard, simply because she can protect herself, she's better and more trained than those body guards. ;)

Guest minnie0103

Kwon Sang Woo - Ha Ji Won meetings (before and after Love So Divine)
lovesodivine2.jpg

It was in 2004 when Korea's heartthrob Kwon Sang Woo first met the rising star Ha Ji Won, as a dedicated priest-to-be and a brat who doesn't believe in God, in an small town's old church in the beautiful heartwarming movie Love So Divine.  Deo Gracias. :)
+++++
[Additional] 39th (2003) Baeksang Arts Awards

Since this event took place a decade ago, we can hardly find a single photo or video. Whether both Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won attended the event or not, they both got an award. Kwon Sang Woo got the Best New Movie Actor Award for My Tutor Friend, while Ha Ji Won (and partner Lim Chang Jung) got the Movie Popularity Award for Sex is Zero.
40th (2004) Baeksang Arts Awards

*This awards ceremony took place in the first half of 2004. Probably by this time, Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won had already finished filming Love So Divine, since most movies are filmed almost a year earlier before its release date. Love So Divine was officially released on August 6, 2004.
hqdefault.jpg
Kwon Sang Woo and Bae Young Joon
Baeksang_40_1.jpg
Han Ga In, Kim Sun Ah, Kang Dong Won, Ha Ji WonBaeksang_40_5.jpg
Kang Dong Won, Ha Ji Won
Ha Ji Won was the MC of the awards ceremony (alongside with the other guy whom I don't know). At the same event, her recently ended drama Something Happened in Bali (January 3 - March 7, 2004) received awards. She and Jo In Sung won the Best TV Actress Award and Best TV Actor Award respectively, while So Ji Sub won the TV Popularity Award. Kwon Sang Woo was also there who received the Movie Popularity Award for Once Upon a Time in High School. (Not to mention, she also met Kang Dong Won at the event.) ;) 
'Yashimmanman' Guesting Appearance (July 2004)

This was broadcast more than a week before Love So Divine's release date. For their team-up's promotion, I believe.
*I couldn't find the complete video (with English subtitle) that I've watched before, maybe it was deleted by the user. This is the only one I've found. Kwon Sang Woo & Ha Ji Won on Yashimmanman
I love their guesting on this show! The atmosphere was very warm and they were all having lots of fun. In addition to that, this show was hosted by Kang Ho Dong and MC Mong. They looked so sweet and funny when they were acting some scenarios given by the MCs.  The chemistry was there! How he informally addressed her "Ji Won ah~", and how she called him "Oppa~"...  :\">
Some of Love So Divine Stills & BTS Photos (2004)
Love%20So%20Divine1.jpg

photo1022.jpg

300616_image2_1.jpg

photo1278.jpg

300617_image2_1.jpg

442493-c8452_19.jpg

442496-c8452_37.jpg

Watching Soccer (?)
2dlr66b.jpg

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I remember reading somewhere that Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won used to play/watch soccer games before. :)
Kwon Sang Woo & Ha Ji Won gracing the cover of various magazines

87b2c35c2fc2260ffaf2c0b.jpg

381abc01a87a834f728da5b.jpg

1577cb1bf1e488b6ae5133b.jpg

0b8acdfc6b20b6b1fd037fb.jpg

e92dccea233c439fd439c9b.jpg

BangBang CF & Endorsement 

*There were TOO MANY photos for this,  so I just picked some.
Ha_Ji_Won080727004.jpg

Ha_Ji_Won09-20110729040618.jpg

431de958.jpg

U1343P28T3D1909359F326DT20080213154240.j

ei070604009wd8.jpg

10.jpg

Since then, they kept it touch through various ads and CFs  for the brand BangBang. They were the models of this brand since Love So Divine wrapped up until the time before Kwon Sang Woo got married. Beautiful faces, indeed!

[CANCELLED] Reunion in Closer to Heaven
There were several news articles stating that Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won were supposed to reunite through the melodramatic movie Closer to Heaven. (Of course, fans who loved them were euphoric to hear this news.) Unfortunately, Kwon Sang Woo suddenly backed out due to schedule conflicts and busy preparations for his upcoming wedding. As we all know, Kim Myung Min replaced him. 

20080928180426.960.0.jpg

korea-kwon-sang-woo-018.jpg

29v0y91.jpg

20080928hajiwonkwonsangqq7.jpg

son-tae-young80929006.jpg

son-tae-young80929005.jpg

So who would be surprised to see Ha Ji Won at her Kwon Sang Woo oppa's wedding? They were just a really lovely pair in Love So Divine, magazine covers, and CFs. It was not only she managed to attend the wedding,  she arrived in all black, looking glamorous as always. 
2009 Style Icon Awards

2e4dafn.jpg

dz6nbc.jpg

Ha Ji Won got 2 awards, the Fun Fearless Female Award and the Style Icon, Female Actress of the Year Award. (I wasn't able to find any photo of Kwon Sang Woo at this event, not sure if he attended or not.) Nevertheless, he got the Style Icon, Male Talent Award. 

jdgw_hajiwon2.jpg

korea-jangko-wedding-11.jpg

korea-jangko-wedding-05.jpg

jdgw_kwon2.jpg

jdgw_kwon3.jpg

Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young's wedding was totally star-studded! Ha Ji Won was one of the celebrity guests at the wedding. Kwon Sang Woo, wife Son Tae Young, together with their son was also there.

2010 (31st) Blue Dragon Film Awards

7a8e7797cda179a31dfa43c.jpg

6a2fb22d7a9b89785f15b0e.jpg

b022e418779adb8e2226652.jpg

*Larger-sized photos are not available.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6-4dBav0Uo_fqDfFmizn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUTn2DRM5JPj6G8g_u5eN

Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won were two of the guests at the 31st Blue Dragon Film Awards. Although they didn't share the stage together, they were both award presenters. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Ye Jin presented an award together. While Ha Ji Won, who was the previous year's Best Lead Actress for Closer to Heaven,  presented an award with one of the event's officials.  
2010 SBS Drama Awards

sbsa_daemul1.jpg

sbsa_daemul3.jpg
Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo on the red carpet
sbsa_daemul5.jpg

sbsa_hyunha4.jpg

sbsa_hyunha5.jpg

Both Daemul and Secret Garden received high praises and recognition at the 2010 SBS Drama Awards. Kwon Sang Woo received the Top Excellence Award (and Hyun Bin as well), and also the Top 10 Stars Awards. Ha Ji Won, on the other hand, received the Top Excellence Award, Netizen's Popularity Award (with Hyun Bin), Top 10 Stars Awards, and the Best Couple Award (with Hyun Bin). 

*If you remember, the tables of Daemul cast and Secret Garden cast were placed side by side, so Ha Ji Won and Kwon Sang Woo were seated near each other. They even stood side by side on the stage during the announcement of the Top 10 Stars Awards, and she whispered something to him smiling. :\"> Lastly, when Ha Ji Won was called to receive the Top Excellence Award, Kwon Sang Woo stood up and shook her hand, showing that they are close friends. :)
+++++
Among Ha Ji Won's movies, Love So Divine is the second best to me. It was about loving and serving God, loving one another, with a little bit of romantic comedy. I appreciate the message of the story and how the fate of the main characters suddenly changed after meeting each other. The story wanted to tell us that "You don't have to be a priest or a nun just to show your love for God, whoever you are, wherever you are, you can prove your love for God just by being yourself and by putting Him in your heart." Deo Gracias. :)
I love Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won's chemistry, and their real-life close friendship. I'm hoping to see them working together again someday. ;;)
lovesodivine14.jpg

Thank you @minnie0103 Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won  :x I love this two, they were so funny in their interviews and in Yashimmanman episode i laughed so hard, espescially when Kwon Sang Woo said that Ha Ji Won had hearing problems =)) Sadly the episode with eng sub was deleted from youtube but there is the full video whitout eng sub on youku if i'm right!Love so Divine is her best comedy movie, i actually love almost all Ha Ji Won movies, i think they are all worthy to be watched! After the movie Kwon Sang Woo and Ha Ji Won converted to Christianity!