♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

At the beginning i wasn't very happy about this drama  onion_msn_smileys-19.gif because it's a sageuk and i prefer movies, but i searched for info about this long dramas that Testi posted and they are huge in ratings and awards crazy monkey 014  so now i really can't wait to watch this drama and 5 month of waiting will be a torture!  onion_gifs_emoticons-09.gifonion_msn_smileys-02.gif
Ha Ji Won really dosn't dissappoint, smart girl! onion_msn_smileys-26.gif

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca I agree with your latest post, your feelings about the upcoming drama. :)
Honestly, I've never watched a TV drama with more than 24 episodes, it's the longest one for me. Hwang Jin Yi is an example, a historical/period drama with just 24 episodes. Right now, to kill some time while waiting for October, I'm watching 2 historical dramas with 24 episodes each (Gu Family Book and Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love). *It seems like I forgot to include GFB on my list of 'currently watching' below with my siggy.* Moving on... I actually find 50 episodes too many. An example is You're The Best, Lee Soon Shin. But even if 50 is way too many for me, I still watch it because the story is good and it's not boring. And I hope I'll be able to finish watching it. :)

I was euphoric when I heard the good news last Monday morning that the 'Drama Queen' is back to dramaland. :D To be honest, I'm not into this genre but I was not disappointed even when I found out it's a historical one, because what's important is that it's Ha Ji Won. I only watched historical dramas when I'm a fan of the main lead(s), such as Damo, Duelist, Hwang Jin Yi, and now, it's Lee Seung Gi's GFB even if I don't like Suzy's acting that much. *I couldn't believe I'm watching JOJ considering that I'm not a fan of both Kim Tae Hee and Yoo Ah In. Well, I guess it's because the story is good so far.* Back to Hwatu, which is Ha Ji Won's TV comeback... At first, I'll be honest, a 60 episode-drama is not my type, considering it's a historical one. But now, I've realized what matters is not the total number of episode. As long as the story is good, fantastic, and most importantly not boring, I'll ride the ship. ;)

Ha Ji Won Confirmed for 60-episode MBC Anniversary Sageuk Hwatu

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/05/15/ha-ji-won-confirmed-for-60-episode-mbc-anniversary-sageuk-hwatu

“Now the million dollar question is - who is A-list enough and available and age-appropriate to play her leading man when this drama starts filming in August for an October premiere?”
969307_516607411737636_1915313153_n.jpg

OMG! im getting more excited after reading koalasplayground. i like saqeuk and i dont mind how many episodes. i am just excited for ha ji won. this really a very great project for her and its MBC's anniversary project. what an honor and she deserves it. 
girls, im sure you will love this and will not notice the number of episodes. i have watched jewel in the palace and jumong. imagine, jumong was 81 episodes. :D as long as the story is great and ha ji won is there, we can go through it all. :D
and just for fun, among all the actors that koalasplayground had listed, i prefer the following:
jang hyuk. so he was supposed to be kim joo won of secret garden. it would be nice to finally see ha ji won with him in a drama. pana5.jpg

joo jin mo. he is handsome and he is indeed good in frozen flower though some of its scenes were toooooo much for me. pana11.jpg

bae soo bin. it would be nice to have a good looking man with ha ji won, for this 60-episode drama. and he is a good actor too. image-upload-7-712291.jpg
tumblr_m6qbumt9Mo1r27hmfo1_500.jpg

cha seung won. but i think he has a drama set for this year too so this would be only wishful thinking.20100916_cha_seungwon.jpg

song II gook. he is already a sageuk drama expert, as what koalasplayground had blogged. this would really be an ultimate dream come true. song II gook and ha ji won in a project together.  jumong1.jpg

and i hope all these men are single and available so that after this long drama ends, who knows what will happen right? :D aside from getting great projects, i also hope that ha ji won will finally find the right person for her. 

pieracapozucca said: At the beginning i wasn't very happy about this drama  onion_msn_smileys-19.gif because it's a sageuk and i prefer movies, but i searched for info about this long dramas that Testi posted and they are huge in ratings and awards crazy monkey 014  so now i really can't wait to watch this drama and 5 month of waiting will be a torture!  onion_gifs_emoticons-09.gifonion_msn_smileys-02.gif
Ha Ji Won really dosn't dissappoint, smart girl! onion_msn_smileys-26.gif

237 celebrities in Korea sport and entertainment participated in the poll by 스포츠경향 (sports.khan.co.kr). Who is the star they want to fall in love with?
#1. Kim Yu Na - 16 votes
#2. Kim Tae Hee - 12 votes
#3 Ha Ji Won & Son Yeon Jae - 10 votes

110 sport celebrities choose "The most favorite actor/actress".
#1. Kim Tae Hee - 20 votes
#2. Hwang Jeong Min - 19 votes
#3. Ha Jung Woo - 14 votes
#4. Ha Ji Won - 11 votes

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=107&oid=144&aid=0000203257
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=144&aid=0000203262

Ji Won receives a lot of love  Happy Thursday to 1023 

d6ca7bcb0a46f21fc2dbac19f7246b600d33ae89
From JiWonderland FB

Thank you @grimselpass she was in the list last year too, amazing woman, even if it's 1 year and half that she is not in Tv or in movies she is still in the hearts of everyone!  :x

These are the same surveys which were conducted in 2012 and 2011 respectively. Ha Ji Won had also made it on the list.

[2012] 결혼하고 싶은스타
The Star That Men Want to Marry
#1 이민정 Lee Min Jung (39 votes)
#2 김태희 Kim Tae Hee (34 votes)
#3 하지원 HA JI WON★ (18 votes)
#4 아이유 IU (17 votes)
#5 한혜진 Han Hye Jin (14 votes)

[2012] 연애하고 싶은 스타
The Star You Want to Fall in Love With
#1 이민정 Lee Min Jung (46 votes)
#2 김태희 Kim Tae Hee (26 votes)
#3 아이유 IU (25 votes)
#4 수지 Suzy (17 votes)
#5 하지원 HA JI WON★ (14 votes)

[2011] 연애하고싶은 女스타
The Female Star You Want to Fall in Love With
#1 이민정 Lee Min Jung
#2 소녀시대 Girls Generation, 아이유 IU (9 votes)
#3 김태희 Kim Tae Hee, 이효리 Lee Hyo Ri (7 votes)
#4 김연아 Kim Yuna (6 votes)
#5 신민아 Shin Min Ah, 하지원 HA JI WON★ (4 votes)

Source: news.naver.com via DC HJW

Reporter ask Van Diesel if who's korean actress she wants to work w/ for the next Fast & Furious Series & he mention @hajiwon1023 (하지원) love
969277_613897395288416_1236795610_n.jpg

Please make this happen! Ha Ji Won in Fast and Furious 7 [-O<  [-O<  [-O< 

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"MBC Today News - Ha Ji Won (하지원) confirmed to star in the drama Hwatu 

Guest bearbarbiie1023

First,, i don't know who was created this facebook account.
I was send a message to this account to confirm about it, but they doesn't reply my message.
Because as we know Ha Ji Won DOESN'T have official  facebook account.
so, i think it's just like rumor until we know who was created this account..

375103_538740929500960_397247247_n.jpg
May 15, 2013 - Song Joong Ki is offered a role in Ha Ji Won's sageuk drama "Hwatu

According to the statement of the Entertainment Director of Song Joong Ki's Agency "SidusHQ", the production team of the said drama offered Song Joong Ki a role in the drama.

The agency also clarified that Song Joong Ki is not offered the leading man role, but a major-mini-minor cast(which I hope isn't a villainous character, NO, not again).

What do you think is Song Joong Ki's role in the drama? For those who are familiar with Qi Empress's life! Share your thoughts!

Source: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=538707709504282&ref=stream&_rdr

According to a May 13 report by MBC, actress Ha Ji Won has accepted the role of Empress Ki, a real historical person, in Hwatu, which is going to air in the second half of this year. Hwatu will be the sequel to The Goddess Of Fire, Jung-Yi, which will take over the time slot of The Gu Family Book when it ends. Hwatu is a historical drama that describes loves and conflicts in the life of the real Empress Ki.

In the drama, Ha Ji Won play the attractive, wise empress of Goryeo, who has a powerful influence over the Yuan Dynasty of Genghis Khan. Empress Ki fulfilled political ideals and predestined love with pride in Goryeo as part of an unfamiliar foreign imperial family. The story of Empress Ki is not popularly known and will fascinate viewers with its tale of beautiful yet sorrowful predestined love.

It has been a year since Ha Ji Won appeared in The King, Two Hearts, which ended in May 2012. Viewers will be looking forward to seeing how Ha Ji Won will do. SHe has shown acting skill in a variety of genres playing very different characters in MBC’s Damo, SBS’s Secret Garden and Something Happened in Bali.

Hwatu is written by Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon, who has been credited for outstanding historical research and powerful writing skills for KBS 1TV’s Dae Jo Young and SBS’s Giant and Salaryman. Producer/director Han Hee, who directed MBC’s Dr. JIN and Over the Rainbow, will direct the series.

I like the idea, but with this director, I’m pretty sure you could take a hundred A-list ingredients and he’d still find a way to turn it into drama hodgepodge. Silver lining, anyone? I’m fresh out.

Hwatu follows Goddess of Fire, which puts its premiere in mid-October.
944421_538741406167579_1719165165_n.jpg

There are still complaints about the director :-S But let's be positive and hope that he won't screw this up or i will get really angry X(

just to add the long list pairing.. i want KIM NAM GIL to be in the list...
:D sageuk genre is find with me also especially if it is mind puzzling.. QSD, JEWEL IN THE PALACE and DONGYI were the sageuk dramas i like because it shows GIRL POWER
:x

koreanlite said: OMG! im getting more excited after reading koalasplayground. i like saqeuk and i dont mind how many episodes. i am just excited for ha ji won. this really a very great project for her and its MBC's anniversary project. what an honor and she deserves it. 
girls, im sure you will love this and will not notice the number of episodes. i have watched jewel in the palace and jumong. imagine, jumong was 81 episodes. :D as long as the story is great and ha ji won is there, we can go through it all. :D
and just for fun, among all the actors that koalasplayground had listed, i prefer the following:
jang hyuk. so he was supposed to be kim joo won of secret garden. it would be nice to finally see ha ji won with him in a drama. pana5.jpg

joo jin mo. he is handsome and he is indeed good in frozen flower though some of its scenes were toooooo much for me. pana11.jpg

bae soo bin. it would be nice to have a good looking man with ha ji won, for this 60-episode drama. and he is a good actor too. image-upload-7-712291.jpg

cha seung won. but i think he has a drama set for this year too so this would be only wishful thinking.20100916_cha_seungwon.jpg

song II gook. he is already a sageuk drama expert, as what koalasplayground had blogged. this would really be an ultimate dream come true. song II gook and ha ji won in a project together.  jumong1.jpg

and i hope all these men are single and available so that after this long drama ends, who knows what will happen right? :D aside from getting great projects, i also hope that ha ji won will finally find the right person for her. 

koreanlite said: OMG! im getting more excited after reading koalasplayground. i like saqeuk and i dont mind how many episodes. i am just excited for ha ji won. this really a very great project for her and its MBC's anniversary project. what an honor and she deserves it. 

Guest mylove.28

bearbarbiie1023 said: First,, i don't know who was created this facebook account.
I was send a message to this account to confirm about it, but they doesn't reply my message.

May 15, 2013 - Song Joong Ki is offered a role in Ha Ji Won's sageuk drama "Hwatu

According to the statement of the Entertainment Director of Song Joong Ki's Agency "SidusHQ", the production team of the said drama offered Song Joong Ki a role in the drama.

The agency also clarified that Song Joong Ki is not offered the leading man role, but a major-mini-minor cast(which I hope isn't a villainous character, NO, not again).

What do you think is Song Joong Ki's role in the drama? For those who are familiar with Qi Empress's life! Share your thoughts!

Source: http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=538707709504282&ref=stream&_rdr

Guest bearbarbiie1023

mylove.28 said: bearbarbiie1023 said: First,, i don't know who was created this facebook account.

Guest Soopke

Hey all.
This might be silly but I actually had a dream about HJW last week. She was starring in a new drama and Hyun Bin was the male lead (LOL, I guess my SEGA feelings was still happening in my dream). But I can't remember more about it, I only saw their faces. But the bad thing was that the ratings/the drama didn't do so well.
LOL. I thought it was so silly/embarrassing to tell about a random dream, but then last monday there was news out about HJW new drama. So I was kind of surprised HA. (LOL, maybe I should share more dreams involving HJW XD)

Anyhow. Really great news about her! Sageuk genres may not be so popular with young viewers, but I hope the drama will be popular or well known. 60 freaking episodes. I'm not sure if I will watch it till the end. I dropped East Of Eden, eventhough I liked the first half. I guess it got too dragging.
And yes the million dollar question is...who will be the male lead? I'm rooting for Oh Ji Ho or maybe Bae Soo-bin. Anyhow someone that is older this time.

Guest bearbarbiie1023

Ha Ji Won wear shoes from ASICS in The King 2 Hearts ^^
Source: naver
reupload @1023_Jiwonesia (HJWIFC)

268916_462698177152178_1261064091_n.jpg

229614_462698890485440_107879072_n.jpg

181275_462699070485422_877139914_n.jpg

Guest JoyRock

Hello, everyone!

I'm new and been a lurker and decided to come out. :)

Been a fan of the Lovely Amazing Yeoja, am so glad to hear that she has a new drama. I would love for her to be paired up with Jung Woo Sung and Oh Ji Ho. We all know that who ever she ends up with as far as her on screen partner, she always manage to have a good chemistry with all of them and made them shine in the process, so not really too worried who she ends up with. I just want her to be happy and SHINE as always.