♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Girl group BEG's Narsha revealed that she resembles Ha Ji Won whom she has met in real via the latest episode of Mnet 'The Beatles Code 2'. She added "(I) went to the movie set to cheer for member GaIn one day and felt ashamed when people around kept on saying that we resemble each other. And we couldn't greet each other well due to awkwardness." Do you think they do resemble in some ways PH 1023? hmm (^_~)|

Source: Nate

Admin Saira

555756_595811697096986_441816322_n.jpg

Thanks to PH 1023

pieracapozucca said: Girl group BEG's Narsha revealed that she resembles Ha Ji Won whom she has met in real via the latest episode of Mnet 'The Beatles Code 2'. She added "(I) went to the movie set to cheer for member GaIn one day and felt ashamed when people around kept on saying that we resemble each other. And we couldn't greet each other well due to awkwardness." Do you think they do resemble in some ways PH 1023? hmm (^_~)|

Admin Saira

Thanks to PH 1023

@cynder, I agree. I also cannot see any similarity except for the hairstyle in the upper left pic.

@cunn, thank you for the info. You are right. The more I know about ha ji won, the more I like her. I was not really the type to follow any korean actress. But with ha ji won, its different. There are other korean actresses that I like but after the drama or movie ends, I also move on and forget about the cast. But with ha ji won, I want to know any update about her and wait for her upcoming projects. And I even made a soompi account so I could join her and meet other hjw fans. :)

@koreanlite i am so like you...truthfully i was trying my best not to get too attached to ha ji won (not in a stalker kind of way, lol). My whole life i have never followed anyone's career before. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE movies..almost all kind of genres but i don't get attached to the actors and actresses. When i was in high school, i remember how most girls have a celebrity idol that they go crazy for (lol..no offense !) but i was really never the type to get hooked on it. I was always good at drawing the line between reality and entertainment but for some reason...my curiosity got the best of me. I keep wanting to hear and know more about HJW. I admire the determination and sincerity that I see in her...she really opened up a new world for me :-)

@cynder and @koreanlite i'm havimg the same feeling with you guys.. actually HJW is not the first korean star I admire of... I fell first with the beauties of song hye kyo, yoon eun hye, han hyo joo and lee yo won but when I watched secret garden because I felt really bored at that time then my mother recommend me to watch Secret Garden.. then it all started my likeness to HJW even though i like those stars above but I never did to download photos and videos of them and searched more about them,, it's a different feeling with HJW honestly!! she drives me with her appeal ... after watching FO and RM it adds up my fondness to her.. she really got this charisma, appeal or aura that will make you feel that you want to know more about her... plus her very low profile in terms of her lovelife it will make you more curious about her...and because of this curiosity I found this article it seems that as for this moment our Ha Ji Won enjoys being single blessedness and I hope someday she will have a family of her own that will love her unconditionally...  :x :x
class="date-header" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px -15px 1px; position: static; font-size: 14px; font-family: sans-serif; min-height: 0px; padding: 0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-image: none; background-attachment: scroll; border-top-width: 0px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(34, 34, 34); border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; bottom: auto; right: 15px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 0px 0px -1px; background-position: 0% 0%;"Saturday, July 30, 2011

[NEWS] Ha Ji Won: " Marriage"? After 2-piece of action movie, she will start thinking about marriage

Actress, Ha Ji Won (33) still has no desire to marry. On one of her interviews at Cafe Dong, Seoul on July 28, Ha Ji Won met with reporters and said she thinks that marriage is nice but she doesn't feel the pressure of the idea of getting married. 

She said, "Isn't like the same as dating but a better one? I have that thought about married people." She laughed. "Maybe after two more action movies like Sector 7, I'll probably get married," She said playfully.

source

- 해리: 이제 결혼을 생각할 나이도 됐는데. (Reporter Lee Hae Ri: Ha Ji Won, you are reaching the age where thoughts of marriage comes to mind.)

33812435.4.jpg

“아  직은 생각이 없어요. 드라마나 영화에 출연할 때는 그런 생각이 안나요. 작품을 하면서 실제로 사랑하는 경우가 많은데  그게  안  되더라고요. 제가 그 안에서 하지원이라면 사랑으로 발전할 수도 있을텐데 아니잖아요. 실제 그 사람으로 보이는 게  아니라  배역  안에서 사람을 보니까 끝나면 사랑도 끝이 나는 거죠. 그래서 끝나면 많이 외로워요. 함께 했던 사람들이 그립고.”

"At  this age, I still have no thoughts about marriage. Whenever I perform  in movies or dramas, that thought never occured to me. There are times  that I fall in love when I perform, but those does not work out. When I  perform as Gil Ra Im, the love between my character and the opposite  developed  but that love was not real because I don't see the real  person. I only see the person that is being acted. If the filming for  the drama reached to an end, that love will also ends. And if it ends, I  will feel lonely because I will miss that person I was with."

Credit: [http://news.nate.com.../20110121n03867]

My thoughts: 

She  really is one of a kind, really hard to find type of person. I feel  like such a kind hearted with a gifted personality like her in this  world are not appreciated and understandable much by most people out  there. Nobody knows how much they went through, yet putting others  happiness first. 

I can honestly say that people who admires her  or has a crush on her as the ideal type (including me) really does not  understand the true meaning of having that life, of having that views  towards the world, and being that kind of person that is Ha Ji Won as  well to all other people out there who are like her. She may not be the prettiest or the cutest to some, but her inner spirit tops all. 

As I  read through this article, I couldn't help but feel sad for her. She is a  person at the age of 32, has not experienced much in dating/love; has  time for others but not for herself; maintaining a professional work  ethics like no others; caring; well mannered and intelligent in  communication etc. Yet she hid all these feelings of being "lonely"  throughout the last 15 years of her career and finally have an  oppurtunity to share her worries in a talk show that she guested in for  the very first time (2009). This is pity, really pitiful. Makes my heart  ache.

She does not think of her personal life anymore and  continued to look forward towards work. Can anyone give me a shout right  now, do you see a guy or a girl who are like that? (excluding  celebrities) Just bravo to this girl... Her parents must be very proud  of her.

>>> I want to quote those words posted as I was back reading the thread.... and I have the same thought with this person, after reading HJW thoughts about marriage but it was 4 years ago and I know there might be changes about this thoughts and I don't want to add anymore because this person said it all of my opinion as well.... Indeed, her parents must very proud of her of having a very nice, harworking and diligent daughter... :x :x

Actually back reading the thought of HJW fans in the previous post makes me feel delighted as to how understanding, mature, and intelligent people they are which reflects as of what kind of person is HJW. I believe the saying that your fans speaks of who you are as a celebrity though not totally, but as a celebrity you are the one who make your fans to be contented in that way and when to react. I don't admire HJW only as an actress and a person herself for having such concept of her life as a celebrity and as a person, but I owe also to her fans who are also mature enough in handling situations and understanding life... Hope that everyone of us as well as HJW will meet our hidden dreams and desires successfully that will really makle us happy as we grow old  :D :x

pieracapozucca

said:

Girl group BEG's Narsha revealed that she resembles Ha Ji Won whom she has met in real via the latest episode of Mnet 'The Beatles Code 2'. She added "(I) went to the movie set to cheer for member GaIn one day and felt ashamed when people around kept on saying that we resemble each other. And we couldn't greet each other well due to awkwardness." Do you think they do resemble in some ways PH 1023? hmm (^_~)|

Admin Saira

Thanks to PH 1023

ferlycious said:
>>> I want to quote those words posted as I was back reading the thread.... and I have the same thought with this person, after reading HJW thoughts about marriage but it was 4 years ago and I know there might be changes about this thoughts and I don't want to add anymore because this person said it all of my opinion as well.... Indeed, her parents must very proud of her of having a very nice, harworking and diligent daughter... :x :x

Actually back reading the thought of HJW fans in the previous post makes me feel delighted as to how understanding, mature, and intelligent people they are which reflects as of what kind of person is HJW. I believe the saying that your fans speaks of who you are as a celebrity though not totally, but as a celebrity you are the one who make your fans to be contented in that way and when to react. I don't admire HJW only as an actress and a person herself for having such concept of her life as a celebrity and as a person, but I owe also to her fans who are also mature enough in handling situations and understanding life... Hope that everyone of us as well as HJW will meet our hidden dreams and desires successfully that will really makle us happy as we grow old  :D :x

Hi pie! Please allow me to call you pie too. :)

I feel the same way towards our ha ji won and I dont just feel sorry for her, but for the idea that she doesn't always have the time to date and fall in love. If she gives much passion to her work, I just couldn't imagine how much she will be able to give if she has found the right man to love. Lovelife is not really everything and marriage is not the only source of happiness. Although ha ji won is already in the marrying age, if she's happy by herself, then im truly happy for her. Its better than being with someone who cannot love her as she deserves.

True that ha ji won's fans are one of the most peaceful and fun-loving fans. Of course being her fan and having researched the net about her, I have encountered some shipping sites about her and even these sites are very pleasant too. No negative people. I think its because ha ji won is always pleasant. :)

I really love this girl. She's one of the most real and sincere celebrities I have known, if not the only one. Really. And she becomes more beautiful because of that.

Guest minnie0103

NOTE: This IS a very long post. If you don't like reading, then better ignore this. It's okay. :)
Ha Ji Won's transformations
First of all, she started her career alone, not being in a girl group. It's not that I don't recognize popular celebrities who started their individual career in a group, it's just that if you're a solo actress, the credit is all yours, unlike being in a group wherein the credit is divided among its members and sometimes the credit is only given to the leader or to those who are popular. Looking at where she is right now, it's all because of her humility, own talent, and perseverance. That's what I believe. :)
Starting from her early movies, I find it not usual for a rookie to kick-off with consecutive horror movies. But Ji Won was able to make it. Her scenes in Truth Game gave me goosebumps; She was a pretty ghost in Nightmare; And she showed her potential as an actress through her supporting role in Ditto
65877727.jpg
TRUTH GAME (Han Da Hye)
A6tHEjCCEAEnczF.jpg:large
NIGHTMARE (Kyung Ah / Eun Ju)
photo23596.jpg
DITTO (Seo Hyun Ji)
The next one was Phone, her last horror movie and first lead role in a movie. I like her brave character in Phone, and her screen name Ji Won was used as her character's name. Through this movie, she transformed into a new movie actress, than just being a rookie or a supporting actress. 
m173122871.jpg
PHONE (Ji Won)
Well, Ha Ji Won is a versatile actress. She has an innocent angelic face which is perfect for a protagonist role, but she's more than that. She could also be an antagonist if the script asked to. First was as a leader of a trouble team in School 2, and following that was in Secret, as Kim Ha Neul's power-hungry and wicked evil sister. I wasn't able to watch the complete School 2, but I did see the video cuts and trailer. In Secret, she showed a different side, and I was surprised when I found out that she received a lot of love despite the fact she played the antagonist. Usually, some actresses refuse to play the role of an antagonist because they fear that people may loathe them. But I think, if the viewers happen to loathe an actor/actress and his/her character for being so evil as the antagonist, it only means he/she is good enough to carry his/her role because the viewers are affected by his/her acting. Isn't it?
320690_184088971665385_1111248086_n.jpg
SCHOOL 2 (Jang Se Jin)
Secret-Ha_Ji-Won.jpg
SECRET (Lee Ji Eun) *Can't find a larger photo. 
Then, she got her first lead role on the small screen through the TV drama Beautiful Life. I have watched this drama before. What was memorable in this drama was Ha Ji Won's role as a young, beautiful, rich lady, and the heiress. It was not the best nor the worst, it was in the middle. Maybe because the story of the drama was quite light, and the climax was easy to predict. Nevertheless, the story was good over all. She proved the giving her this first lead role was not a waste. It was a good starting point. (I loved her blonde hair for a change.) ;)
27213-1122_2showtime.jpg
BEAUTIFUL LIFE (Ryu Hee Jung)
I don't know what to say about Days in the Sun, since I haven't watched it and I don't know where can I find this drama? All I know is the plot and that's it.
303668_351840678219029_889265410_n.jpg
DAYS IN THE SUN (Park Tae Kyong)
Sex is Zero, despite being a comedy, there was a lot of lessons to learn. One was the responsibility and the consequences of every wrong doings. Here, Ji Won appeared to be a pretty sexy chic, but she was different from others, she valued herself and her image... you know what I mean if you watched the movie. 
photo13307.jpg
SEX IS ZERO (Eun Hyo)
I don't have much to say about Reversal of Fortune. I didn't like the movie nor did I loathe it. Perhaps I didn't get the message of the story. What matters is that I watched it because Ji Won eonnie is a part of it. ;) She was a beautiful, hot, and sexy wife in this movie. Love how her character dressed up!
hajiwon12.jpg
REVERSAL OF FORTUNE (Han Ji Young)
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant was very funny! Her character and everything in it. It was a mixed comedy and romance. Ha Ji Won wowed me when I found out that the ghost, who became an evil brat, then an innocent young lady, had transformed into a comedienne. LOL. :)) It was because of her versatility. Her character made me laugh all the way.   
0994c2555ce1e0_full.jpg
100 DAYS WITH MR. ARROGANT (Kang Ha Young)
Nowadays, Damo is still widely popular, even after 10 years. There were lots of 'Damo Addicts', remember? I'm not into dramas/movies with tragic ending, but I really love Damo. This could be the first ever drama that made me cry. It was truly sad. The story was solid, the way it was acted out was just perfect, the lines were delivered very well. Well, that was the result when talented actors and director worked together. One decade has passed, but the line "Are you in pain? I'm in pain too" is still remembered. Damo was significant as it was Ha Ji Won's breakthrough. 
63331021_large.jpg
DAMO (Jang Chae Ok)
What happened to me while watching What Happened in Bali? I know most of you love WHIB so much... I'm sorry to say this but I have to admit that I didn't like it as much as I liked Damo, Hwang Jin Yi, Secret Garden, and The King 2 Hearts. I praise the realistic acting of the cast, especially the Bali Couple, Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung. Their chemistry was really good!
464873.jpg
WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI (LEE SO JUNG)
To me, Love So Divine was the second best movie of hers. I admire Kwon Sang Woo, that's why I was happy when they were cast in this movie together. Ji Won's character was a brat and childish at first, but she changed after meeting a priest-to-be. I must say that Kwon Sang Woo and she are an ideal pair. Its story was heart-touching. The lesson I learned from this movie was you don't need to be a priest/nun in order to prove your pure love for God. Because everyone can show his/her love to God just by knowing the meaning of love and respect. Deo Gracias. ;)
18225.gif
LOVE SO DIVINE (Yang Bong Hee)
My feelings for Daddy Long Legs are just the same with Love So Divine, except that the latter was better in terms of the acting, I think. Over all, I loved this movie because it pointed out the meaning of true love. The love story was really poignant. :x
dllhjwbear4nl.jpg
DADDY LONG LEGS (Cha Young Mi)
Duelist was classic! Her chemistry with Kang Dong Won was awesome! They didn't have a single kiss scene in the movie but their eye-to-eye contact and the wonderful dance near the end of the movie displayed the chemistry. It was to show that we don't need a kiss scene to see the chemistry, just by acting together, we can already say if there's a chemistry or none. I still remember when their dance was said to look like they were "making love". :"> However, I didn't like the ending. And before I forget, Ha Ji Won had to learn the Jeolla-do accent, showing how immersed she was into the role. 
20050216012800.jpg
DUELIST (Nam Soon)
Do I even need to explain how I felt when watching Hwang Jin Yi? Ha Ji Won was just so amazing! I loved how she differentiated the exactly two different characters: the kind-hearted innocent Jin Yi and the beautiful sophisticated Myung Wol. Acting was beyond good! No wonder she received Daesang for this drama. She truly deserved it. =D> Just the fact that Ji Won herself was the one who walked on the rope without using a stunt double made me admire her even more. She is indeed more than a pretty face!
hwang340.jpg
HWANG JIN YI (Jin Yi / Myung Wol)
I watched Miracle on the First Street because I wanted to see Ha Ji Won as a boxer, another challenge. But I couldn't help but to close my eyes because I didn't like seeing her beautiful face with wounds and blood. :( In this movie, she once again proved how amazing she is, for learning and practicing boxing for months even though it was very tiring and would make her sweat a lot. She was willing to do it because of her passion in acting. I salute her!
miracle2.jpg
MIRACLE ON THE 1ST STREET (Myung Ran)
The story of Miracle of Giving Fool was not bad at all, in fact, it was very moving. I wonder why it wasn't well received? Anyway, I love her character as pianist. The movie itself was beautifully made. :)
529231_595406293804193_1339911809_n.jpg
BA:BO (Ji Ho)
Here we go, Haeundae. The budget for this movie was really big. The movie didn't manage to capture my heart. But I did like hearing Ji Won's Busan dialect. It was another thing she had to learn for this production. Movie, congratulations for being a box office hit! (Hopefully, The Huntresses will be as successful as this movie or even more.) ;)
Ha-Ji-Won-in-HAEUNDAE-Korean-Movie.jpg
HAEUNDAE (Kang Yeon Hee)
Closer to Heaven was the best! Ha Ji Won and Kim Myung Min were simply the best! :D This was the only movie that made me cry. :'( The story was so heartwrenching, loving and staying with someone who will eventually die and leave you, and trying to live happily like an ordinary couple... that's what love can do. Ji Won's performance was do daring and perfect! The movie that gave her the Best Movie Actress award for the first time.
294135_176937202380562_259018241_n.jpg
CLOSER TO HEAVEN (Lee Ji Soo)
Secret Garden is one of my two all time favorites! Her chemistry with Hyun Bin, both on-screen and off-screen, was superb! I don't feel like explaining my feelings for this drama because I bet most of us here love it. ;)
69ec3db0d7ff1b17612bb27f3781f170_large.j
SECRET GARDEN (Gil Ra Im)
Sector 7, the first ever 3D movie released in Korea. The special effects were good enough. Ha Ji Won's scuba diving and motorcycle scenes were memorable to me. There was a lot of amazing action scenes in this movie, giving her the title of 'Korea's Angelina Jolie'. But Ji Won had jokingly said that she was younger than Angelina Jolie, and she has a fresh image. :P That's true. But I have to be honest that this movie was the least I liked. 
photo178033.jpg
SECTOR 7 (Cha Hae Jun)
The King 2 Hearts :x , the other favorite of all time of mine. The story was very interesting and unique. It proved that not all dramas need a love triangle to create tension, because from what I saw, with the issues between North Korea and South Korea, there was already a huge tension which made it harder for the hero and the heroine to be together. It was a very risky project, and yet, she signed it. That's what a professional actress is. Ha Ji Won's fluent North Korean accent and action skills were more than enough to praise her ability. I didn't expect her chemistry with Lee Seung Gi to be that great, considering he's 9 years her junior. Love you, TK2H! :">
The-King-2-Hearts_Lee-Seung-Gi_HA-JI-WONTHE KING 2 HEARTS (Kim Hang Ah)
As One was another movie that I didn't like that much. What was great in this movie was the fact Ha Ji Won was the personal choice of Hyun Jung Hwa to play her role. It was an honor, right? Her passion in learning table tennis was another admirable thing about her. Ha Ji Won was a North Korean special forces agent on TV and a South Korean table tennis player on the big screen. Where can you find such an amazing actress who crossed boundaries with her acting? ;)
13.jpg
AS ONE (Hyun Jung Hwa)
***END***
For now, let's all be ready to face The Huntresses! Fighting! Jin Ok, fighting!!! :D
huntresses-thumb-630xauto-36392.jpg

*Couldn't believe I typed all of these for more than 2 hours! I was bored so I decided to do this. Thank you to those who took time to read this. :) And I'm so sorry for the long post.

@minnie0103 it was a very nice piece the details and transition of HJW in the film industry.... this one is much better to be put also in the first page because it is very informative for those fan-to-be of HJW in the near future  ;) I greatly appreciate the result of your boredom  =D>

to me also I can't endure to watch the Miracle of First Street from hearing those stories that HJW experienced, it's hard for me to watch it while I knew that she'sreally in pain during those crucial scenes  :(

Guest minnie0103

@ferlycious I'm glad you appreciate it. What I wrote there was just my own opinion for her every project. :) Yes, it was a good result of boredom. ;)

@ferlycious...well said. One thing I have noticed about the people here in this forum is having depth...in their thoughts, in their words and their love for HJW. 
@pieracapozucca..i have read/seen those interviews too. It really made me sad as well since it made me realize that she really is living her life as an actress. She doesn't have much personal life because each role becomes her life at that moment. But being a good person that she is...i truly hope that she can find happiness also for herself so that when the film stops rolling, she won't feel lonely anymore.

@minnie0103 but actually you really dig as to how HJW deal with her role in every movie or drama, I'm happy that HJW didn't stuck only to one character but she was able to diverse herself to various characters and genres of shows ,and that's a fulfillment for her as a person who really have passion in acting. As an exchange she got a title for her hardwork and highly respected and admired as an actress.  :x

cynder said: @ferlycious...well said. One thing I have noticed about the people here in this forum is having depth...in their thoughts, in their words and their love for HJW. 
@pieracapozucca..i have read/seen those interviews too. It really made me sad as well since it made me realize that she really is living her life as an actress. She doesn't have much personal life because each role becomes her life at that moment. But being a good person that she is...i truly hope that she can find happiness also for herself so that when the film stops rolling, she won't feel lonely anymore.