♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ferlycious, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll have fun watching her other dramas and movies. I'm sure you'll do.

---
hooray for the influx of active HJW netizen fans here in soompi. I'm so happy for having found this forum nearly a year ago. I feel so much love in here. So, for those silent lurkers there. I encourage you to speak up and be heard here. It's so much fun sharing your own opinion and expressing your love for this amazing yeoja. keke.

misscesc said: klent said: @minnie0103 those people are die hard song ji hyo fans. they hate it when there is a female guest on the show who comes on and beats song ji hyo. there is also the dynamics of them hating Kang Garie, the guy whom Ha Ji Won chose to be in her team. Kang Garie and Song Ji Hyo have a loveline on the show but since last year, Kang Garie has been cold towards Song Ji Hyo. He is also the favorite of female guests. so Song Ji Hyo fans can't accept that there are women better than Song Ji Hyo and are partnering with Kang Garie. don't mind those. they are immature. if you will only hear what they say about the female guests. 
Hi Ji Won is constantly mentioned by the male members of the show. KJK (the other member) also mentioned her as his ideal type. he even said so in a song. so did Haha (another member). so you could imagine the hatred of Song Ji Hyo fans. 
Ha Ji Won is a blackbelt in Karate right? or Tae Kwon Do? am i correct?

Like all of you have said, ha ji won is not only beautiful on the outside but she is MOST beautiful inside. In fact, when I first saw her in secret garden, I did not find her strikingly beautiful. But after seeing her on interviews and reality shows, oh men! Im captivated. You have to see her as a person first and you'll realize nothing is superficial about her and she becomes the most beautiful woman. I guess, its because most of her beauty comes from her heart. as a fan, I believe you'll get to know the true character of your idol celebrity on reality or variety shows because most of the time, these shows are not scripted.

If you have watched her drop knee guru or golden fishery interview, you would really be moved by the words she said. I almost cried listening to her that time. Ha ji won is indeed a very, very nice person.

And another best thing about her is that she always treats her fans as friends and family. Ive watched her interactions with her ordinary fans on yt and its just amazing. And most of those vids are even from fans. No wonder her 1023 fans are so loyal to her and very protective.

By the way, ive been wanting to post a video here. The first interview of ha ji won for 2013. It's with english subs already. The video posted here before was without english subs. Can someone tell me how please? Hehe because of ha ji won, im trying to learn my way around the worldwide web.

And thank you for all the updates. Its nice to finally get in touch with ha ji won's fans.

Guest minnie0103

@klent Thank you for the explanation! :) You don't need to apologize. We understand you. I do know the members of Running Man. It's just that I seldom watch the show. I can remember the days when Song Joong Ki was still a part of it. One thing I really love in Running Man is the Monday Couple, Gary & Song Ji Hyo. Love their on-screen chemistry! :x
@cunn I agree with what you said. Song Ji Hyo seems to be a very nice person. She's charming and laughs a lot like Ha Ji Won. If I'm not mistaken, they are somewhat friends, but not closed friends. It was because of the movie Sex is Zero. Song Ji Hyo took Ha Ji Won's place in Sex is Zero 2. :)

Guest niknokdagu425

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uoHLKvitTgU She has no belt title and she did hapkido watch the vid :) hello to all 1023rs and newbies and thanks for keeping our thread alive and kicking :)

May I ask if when did Kim Jong Kook from running man said Ji Won eonni is his ideal type ? :)

What does 1023 means?? Is that the name of her fandom??

Obviously I am not HJW's strongest fan but I really find her very beautiful ... Not the physical beauty but the beauty that her aura gives me.. Like one of the fan here, I also never thought HJW is very feminine.. When I watch her interview and guesting in RM , I was very shock. Lol.. To me she is very strong and tomboyish but after watching, I realized that Ha Ji Won is very fragile and the way she speaks is very slow and feminine...hahahahahahaa.. She is so far from the character she played... :x

• Like 1

@koreanlite..on youtube video click at share button (share link will be appear)..then copy & paste that link on your post box.  Hope my explanation could help you.

For more better understanding take a look on this thread

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

@koreanlite..on youtube video click at share

button (share link will be appear)..then copy & paste that link on

your post box.  Hope my explanation could

help you.For more better understanding take a look on

this thread

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1

Thank you, cunn. I tried researching it last night but I couldn't get it. Try what you told me later. Thank you again.

cunn

wrote:

»

@misscesc

how do you know SJH not impressed with<br />

HJW? Did you have heard any words came out from her mouth saying that she not<br />

too impressed with HJW? Or was it by her reactions alone? Please tell me how<br />

you judged it..your comment not give any justice to SJH, as I know SJH really a<br />

nice girl she respect all of female guests on RM

them. You are SJH’s fan? if you're her fan so don’t make this girl looks bad<br />

with you untrue comment because I love this girl even though I’m not her fan.<br />

Please read carefully at

@klent

’s comment, he/she was mentioned about SJH’<br />

FAN not HERSELF. AND HJW nothing to lose if someone not<br />

impressed with her….