♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Here there is a little translation of Ha Ji Won interview made by an Ha Ji Won fan in Amazing couple FB.
wish there's engsub for d mnet interview.. i just can understand a lil' bit.. the interview was taken on feb 14th (on valentine day). that's why MC gave a box of chocolates for jiwon with a card on each chocolate.. jiwon had to choose a card that she l
ike or represent her.. first, she chose a chocolate with a notes "action chocolate" on it bcoz she likes action so much.. when MC asked her about action project.."again", she talked about secret garden (and gri's lavender scent too), why she chose sega among a lot action project of her? (fishy). i think she loves being gil ra im so much (or she IS gil ra im until now.. LOL). second, she chose "aegyo chocolate" n bcoz of that MC was teasing her that jiwon has an aegyo.. jiwon answer "no, i dont have it" (but with aegyo style..so funny)..i didnt understand d third chocolate, i think "charisma chocolate"?? then MC asked her about her love life, and jiwon answer that her past relationship was long time ago (9/10 years ago?) and mC teased her that today is valentine day and jiwon had no bf? its so sad/lonely.. and she answer "yes,right" (with laughing). MC then asked about her type of bf, and she answer that she like "chakan namja (nice guy)/chakan saram". --- nice guy is a kdrama starring Song Jong Ki, Moon Chae Won, Park Seo Yeon, Lee Kwang Soo, its a good drama indeed, hehehe --- and bcoz of that, MC replied.. ohh, song jong ki sshi, then jiwon said that she liked song jong ki too (both laughing).. after that jiwon had to draw her activities (time table) in a day on a paper with a clock pics (i didnt understand what they talked about). she told that she likes capucinno kiss scene and she chose a fans tweet that said "jiwon, since when u become pretty?" (always sega that she talked about..LOL) sorry for my long post..hehehehe

though a lovelife should not be the basis of fulfillment for us, i think i will be happy for ha ji won if she falls in love with a nice guy and get married and have children. based on her interviews and guestings, she's really a very nice person, very confident, smart, and very positive. her interviews are always very happy and everytime i see her, i can't help but smile and feel good.

And in all these years of being her fan, i always think of the special relationship she has with her 1023 fans. She treats them as families and friends. That's why i love her more.

i remember her one interview when she said that she really wants to fall in love as ha ji won (not as a character of her drama or movie) and that she gets lonely too. she got teary-eyed and i almost cried too watching her that time. maybe im the only fan here who doesnt wish a new drama or movie for her. my only wish for her now is a good husband. :D