♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ahhh.. thanks for posting the old posts niknokdagu425.... HJW is really born to be an actress.. and she seems so down to earth.... Korea is really lucky to have her as their gem...

May 15, 2012

Late-night pub fare celebrates 'Korea'

By Carla Sunwoo koreajoongangdaily.com

14201755.jpg

Ha Ji-won and Bae Doo-na

To mark their film “Korea” exceeding one million views, actresses Bae Doo-na and Ha Ji-won will don aprons as waitresses to treat lucky fans to a night of feasting at a pub in Sinsa-dong, southern Seoul.

The event is set to take place tonight, and participants were selected from applicants who registered through the movie’s official Web site and Me2Day site.

According to Korean Film Council, the film, which opened on May 3, was viewed by some 1.2 million viewers in just 10 days since its release.

Other cast members and director Moon Hyun-sung will also attend the event.

The proceeds from the night’s sale of food and beverages will benefit charities that help marginalized youth and defectors from North Korea.

The film is based on a true story about a friendship that emerged between table tennis players from the North and the South back in 1991 when the two Koreas joined forces to compete as one nation at the World Table Tennis Championships, subsequently winning a gold medal in the process.

hello 1023RS I'm newbie here :rolleyes: I love Ha ji won so much, nice to meet you all ;)

Another newbie! Welcome to the club! laugh.gif

And hi there guys, I'm outta this page for quite some time but I am back!!! Had so much missed all your updates about our one and only amazing  I just so love all your posts, pics, updates, interviews, magazine covers, etc. Jiwonnie is really being blessed with so many projects every year that she might even tend to forget that she also a person who needs some rest. Gaah, though As One's promotions have wrapped up yet, another movie is confirmed for her this year! Could anybody think of a k-actress who could both take the television and movie industry in such a craze? Only our dear Ha Ji Won could! So proud to be her fan since her Bali days! laugh.gif

wow thanks for this , i am happy that these 3 beautiful ladies get along well.hope to see them all in one big project someday*quoted image*

I hope so too chinggu! That would undoubtedly be the movie of the decade! biggrin.gif

Let's vote for unnie in this poll: May Top Heart Thread (May 11 - 27, 2012)

http://www.soompi.co...p-heart-thread/ http://www.soompi.co...p-heart-thread/

Guest peanut0526

K2H Live recap and screenshots starting in 22 minutes (9:55KT). Just something quick before the in-depth ones come out on dramabeans :) Since my friends can't seem to ever get on ionair.tv, I do this for them. Hwaiting! http://goo.gl/DUAPt

Our amazing yeoja is glowing these days despite her workload in and out of the country! Wonder what's her secret? Could it be love??? Kyaaaahhhh! wub.gif

Keep tuning in to her drama King 2 Hearts! Three more episodes and it's coming to an end. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest rice_baby

There's sooo many pictures. Ji won stay healthy! She's working hard these days.

Just a few of my favorite pics from the event:

(You can almost hear her saying 'Woo Hooo; :P )

553546_315557491851865_101483916592558_722988_2124691683_n.jpg

(Bottoms up!)

536538_315557975185150_101483916592558_723009_555158967_n.jpg

527588_315557511851863_101483916592558_722989_1757526634_n.jpg

546269_315558628518418_101483916592558_723036_228360404_n.jpg

(Is that a bandaid on her right foot? Injury from TK2H?)

398209_315558355185112_101483916592558_723022_1606487326_n.jpg

Guest mylove.28

There's sooo many pictures. Ji won stay healthy! She's working hard these days.

Just a few of my favorite pics from the event:

(You can almost hear her saying 'Woo Hooo; :P )

*quoted image*

(Bottoms up!)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

(Is that a bandaid on her right foot? Injury from TK2H?)

*quoted image*

Here is clip by fan. Ji Won and Bae Doo Na drank beer? (credit to HJW DC, reup by jiwonderland0628) :wub:

Guest niknokdagu425

my HAJIWON you will always be my amazing yeoja, ilove u so much. i miss you everyday.

Our amazing yeoja is glowing these days despite her workload in and out of the country! Wonder what's her secret? Could it be love??? Kyaaaahhhh! *quoted image*

Keep tuning in to her drama King 2 Hearts! Three more episodes and it's coming to an end. *quoted image*

It must've been love! Hi Gtanderine! I'm glad to see you here. I saw you actively commenting in TK2H thread. *high five wub.gif

Guest blossom0901

Our amazing yeoja is glowing these days despite her workload in and out of the country! Wonder what's her secret? Could it be love??? Kyaaaahhhh! *quoted image*

Keep tuning in to her drama King 2 Hearts! Three more episodes and it's coming to an end. *quoted image*

I think the same too..she is glowing!..wohooo..if she's really in love..Who's that lucky guy? rolleyes.gif

She always looks energetic  & cheerful despite her hectic schedule..she is sure a super woman blush.gif

Guest creaturedreams

Hey guys, was just wondering whether there are any english subittles for HJW's Win Win episode yet?. cheers.

Guest lynn_feb14

Hey guys, was just wondering whether there are any english subittles for HJW's Win Win episode yet?. cheers.

Link

You can find the other parts of the vid under that fb account. Cheers!

It must've been love! Hi Gtanderine! I'm glad to see you here. I saw you actively commenting in TK2H thread. *high five *quoted image*

Oh hi mssegacrazy! I also love your posts in the K2H forum! So glad your also a fan of our jiwon-shi!!! laugh.gif

And have you read the latest news, Seunggi admitted he has changed his ideal type to HJW!!! He was indeed taken away by the amazing yeoja's charm! Cn't wait for Jiwon's reply on that admission.. wub.gif

Guest niknokdagu425

Oh hi mssegacrazy! I also love your posts in the K2H forum! So glad your also a fan of our jiwon-shi!!! *quoted image*

And have you read the latest news, Seunggi admitted he has changed his ideal type to HJW!!! He was indeed taken away by the amazing yeoja's charm! Cn't wait for Jiwon's reply on that admission.. *quoted image*

hello chingu how are you? when i read that article i was literally squealing,gosh he is such a sincere guy, i think he is a better match for our amazing yeoja . sorry i am a HJW -LSG SHIPPER NOW hehehe.see u around