♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello fellow 1023rs!!  Sorry for MIA!!  Don't know if this has been posted already, but since we are on the topic of fridge kiss (definitely 1 of the most sensual kisses in kdramas!  blush.gif)

here's the link to HJW on Happy Together on daily motion:

Happy Together

credit: f100003627879349

They asked her among the characters who did she fall deeply in love with and with whom was the most memorable kiss scene. She pretty much said since she is filming with Lee Seung Gi currently, she choose him and fridge kiss with him for her answers!  :)

Kjkfan7,

Hope u can sub the whole Epi, thank u very much! hope you're doing fine!

Guest vl1473

Kjkfan7,

Hope u can sub the whole Epi, thank u very much! hope you're doing fine!

i hope too,,coz im waiting also for the eng subblush.gif

Guest PrimeMinister3

Hello, I am somewhat new to this forum, although I've been a fan of Ha Ji Won's since Damo.  Typically I don't spend a lot of time on forums, but this seems to be the best way to keep up with her news and to interact with fellow fans.  :)

I did have one question though.  I don't know if I've missed it, but does anyone have the English subbed Win Win episode?  Would definitely appreciate it!

Guest niknokdagu425

Hello, I am somewhat new to this forum, although I've been a fan of Ha Ji Won's since Damo.  Typically I don't spend a lot of time on forums, but this seems to be the best way to keep up with her news and to interact with fellow fans.  :)

I did have one question though.  I don't know if I've missed it, but does anyone have the English subbed Win Win episode?  Would definitely appreciate it!

hello welcome to our thread, there is no engsub yet,for the meantime u can go and check this 1023rs.com 

wow...its been so long, I forgot how to do multi-replies!  :)  Boy you guys are on top of things re:HJW!  @ps3hl finished subbing right before I went to sleep last night so I didn't get a chance to edit my post, but you beat me to it! LOL!!  :)  Thanks for being such a great fan!  As for her answer, I would have expected nothing BUT that answer from her.  And I know you know as well the kind of person she is to say that.  ;)   But you have to admit, their chemistry is just sizzling HOT!  :wub:  

Chingu, I've been meaning to thank you for providing the link to K2H thread for long time now.  I had a hard time finding it in the beginning and I know you posted it here so thank you!!  :)  BTW, love your gif!!  

No I didn't see the whole episode.  Just a clip of her was on dailymotion.  But I believe she only made a guest appearance & that's why she's not wearing the "chinbang" (sauna) clothes like the others.

Again, sorry for MIA AND I forgot to welcome all the newcomers!!!  It's great to see so many new fans!!  I hope you guys are all enjoying HJW's drama like I am!  DAEBAK K2H!!   :D

chinggu your welcome ,hope to see  you also in there,miss all your giffies and posts, see u around wub.gif

Kjkfan7,Hope u can sub the whole Epi, thank u very much! hope you're doing fine!

*waving hello" to coppersun! its been awhile! :)

i hope too,,coz im waiting also for the eng sub*quoted image*

Do you guys have the link for the whole episode? Or at least HJW's whole part? I only found the short clip that I translated. As for winwin....I've started it but it looks like its going to take me awhile! :w00t: But like @niknokdagu425 said, you can go the 1023rs site to get firsthand story from Julia who was there in the audience!! She has all the BTS stories!! :)

Guest epr67

Thanks for sharing! Oooh that guy really does look like Hyun Bin HAHA! Especially the sideburns!

IT DID LOOK LIKE HYUN BIN. THE SIDE BURNS, THE HAIRLINE, THE COAT HE WORE ON THAT EVENT, THE COLLAR...everything at backview. I bet it was HB. The manager and the other companions of HJW all left when he sat there... there must be something special about that moment that they had to leave them alone.

*waving hello" to coppersun!  its been awhile!   :)

Do you guys have the link for the whole episode?  Or at least HJW's whole part?  I only found the short clip that I translated.  As for winwin....I've started it but it looks like its going to take me awhile!   :w00t:  But like @niknokdagu425 said, you can go the 1023rs site to get firsthand story from Julia who was there in the audience!!  She has all the BTS stories!!    :)

kjkfan7,

So glad that you're back , we sega crazy miss "Amazingyeoja"hope u hv more time with more translation, very very much appreciated!

I found a link"Happy together " hope u can help with sub...thanks sincerely!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq99td_ha-ji-won-happytogether-ep-245-04-19-2012_shortfilms?from_fb_popup=1&code=AQCpm8T0MCKc2OpSj-vrau8nULU9rFU3CXaYPwWxpdzWRIhfh6b-aQAkTh9vjcz2SiSzMtk8DI_i2vP8Ux1QVYUZXyBQIpUBLb86mYqavDvqurLttONrNlPvGDCa9bcO-pgBtM1bTsy5nX9TXF0_LQ_bnSqbYmDbUtab_883_ZZLbD-QtKOsetEQPAhT8hk2VFc#_=_

Guest hae.rim

Ha Ji Won to Appear in a Joseon Period Charlie’s Angels Film

d2409add80fd84990b73d69f1c487eb3_large.jpg

(No joke, the literal Korean title for the film uses “Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers” which is also the name that was used for Charlie’s Angels in South Korea)

Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Oh Yeon Seo will appear in the film “Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers” (Director: Park Jae Hyun, Producers: “Well Made Star M” and Novis Entertainment) that will begin filming in the middle of 2012. A representative of the film stated, “The three are planned to begin filming in June if things go fast. Because the film is an action movie, the actresses will go through intense training.”

e8229d31a1242a12cade1e2c6ee1c8b4_large.jpg

The three actresses are all a part of the same agency and their synergy is highly anticipated. A representative stated, “Well Made Star M is trying to organize the schedules of the actresses to fit in with the movie. The agency wants to make a successful movie with its own actresses.

The film will be Ha Ji Won’s comeback to the historical genre since her last historical genre project 7 years ago.   

credit: soompi

Guest darkstar257

(No joke, the literal Korean title for the film uses “Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers” which is also the name that was used for Charlie’s Angels in South Korea)

Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Oh Yeon Seo will appear in the film “Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers” (Director: Park Jae Hyun, Producers: “Well Made Star M” and Novis Entertainment) that will begin filming in the middle of 2012. A representative of the film stated, “The three are planned to begin filming in June if things go fast. Because the film is an action movie, the actresses will go through intense training.”

*quoted image*

The three actresses are all a part of the same agency and their synergy is highly anticipated. A representative stated, “Well Made Star M is trying to organize the schedules of the actresses to fit in with the movie. The agency wants to make a successful movie with its own actresses.

The film will be Ha Ji Won’s comeback to the historical genre since her last historical genre project 7 years ago.   

credit: soompi

I feel like a kid on Christmas!

Guest peanut0526

Love her. She was the only reason I started watching King 2 Hearts :) I am trying my hand at doing live recaps tonight for K2H episode 12 (wish me luck ^_^)! I am trying to work it so i can give ya'll screenshots too. If i am lucky, all will go well. Hwaiting!!! oh, here's the link to it (duh, almost forgot the most important part, lol): http://goo.gl/NBqxp

ohhh myyy Ha Ji Won is sure an action star... she's the queen of action star!! haha

watching her movies/dramas.. we'll never get bored of it...

i love to see her in action in damo.. glad that she's acting in historical genre again

kjkfan7, So glad that you're back , we sega crazy miss "Amazingyeoja"hope u hv more time with more translation, very very much appreciated!I found a link"Happy together " hope u can help with sub...thanks sincerely!http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq99td_ha-ji-won-happytogether-ep-245-04-19-2012_shortfilms?from_fb_popup=1&code=AQCpm8T0MCKc2OpSj-vrau8nULU9rFU3CXaYPwWxpdzWRIhfh6b-aQAkTh9vjcz2SiSzMtk8DI_i2vP8Ux1QVYUZXyBQIpUBLb86mYqavDvqurLttONrNlPvGDCa9bcO-pgBtM1bTsy5nX9TXF0_LQ_bnSqbYmDbUtab_883_ZZLbD-QtKOsetEQPAhT8hk2VFc#_=_

Thanks for the link @coppersun! I'll try to watch it after I watch ep 12 of TK2H! :)

The three actresses are all a part of the same agency and their synergy is highly anticipated. A representative stated, “Well Made Star M is trying to organize the schedules of the actresses to fit in with the movie. The agency wants to make a successful movie with its own actresses.The film will be Ha Ji Won’s comeback to the historical genre since her last historical genre project 7 years ago.   credit: soompi

I feel like a kid on Christmas!

OMG, this will be epic movie!! Although I am thrilled to hear about this news, I do wish she will take a break after this. She's been going non-stop. She needs to rest or else she will exhaust herself.

she's on the current spread of High Cut

WOW, thanks for sharing. She looks amazingly beautiful!! Truly a queen! :wub:

Guest ma0ma0chong

Thank you for all the news!

Ha Ji Won unnie's actions has a lavender scent :)

HAHA i like the way you say it!

*Off to watch episodes 11 and 12 of TK2H!*