Quantcast
Guest coreana

Han Ga In 한가인

August 15, 2013
Celebrity Love Birds Display Different Levels of Physical Affection at Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s WeddingFAMOUS CELEBRITY LOVE BIRDS SHOW DIFFERENT LEVELS OF PHYSICAL AFFECTION
Source: KpopStarz
Famous celebrity love birds show different levels of physical affection.
Many different celebrity love bird couples made an appearance at Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's wedding, which was held on August 10 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Seoul. Some of those star couple guests include Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young, Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin, Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, Lee Bum Soo and Lee Yoon Jin, and Lee Chun Hee and Jun Hye Jin.
Even though the couples came to celebrate Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung's big day, their appearance on the photo wall was just as lively and gorgeous as the wedding couple.
20130810_1376126482_68668900_1.jpg

The lovebird couple Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In, who got married in 2005 after 2 years of dating, entered the scene looking comfortable arm in arm. Even at the ceremony Yeon Jung Hoon led his wife with arms linked. At the photo wall, because Yeon Jung Hoon knew Han Ga In was wearing a long dress, he first got up on the stage and helped his wife up, displaying his gentleman charm for all to see.
Go So Young was also led up by her husband Jang Dong Gun. The couple was seen holding hands throughout the wedding, and walked around with locked hands. The two got married in 2010 after just a period of dating, and are themselves a fairly newlywed couple.
Another lovebird couple at the wedding was Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin. Although they entered the ceremony hand in hand, on the photo wall Yoo Ji Tae embraced his wife's shoulder as they posed for the photos. The couple has been together for the past five years and got married in 2011. As such, they are another newlywed couple. Yoo Ji Tae wasn't shy about expressing his affection for his wife who is eight years younger.
Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung left on their honeymoon to Maldives on August 12 following their wedding on August 10. When they return they will be living in their honeymoon home in Kyunggido, Kwangju. Lee Byung Hun will start filming 'Female Warrior: Memories of the Sword' upon their return, and Lee Min Jung will be preparing for her next project.
art_1376215418.jpg
art_1376214891.jpg

imageWedding Ceremony August 10, 2013

Yeon Jung Hoon & Han Ga In at Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung's Weddimg
Source: Nate ++
2013081110987_03.7733077.1.jpg
201308111017321112_1.jpg
137619542638.jpg
ch_1376187544_-1581651531_0.jpg
20130810000175_0.jpg

imageWedding Ceremony August 10, 2013

August 17, 2013
[Reconstructing the scene] LBH-LMJ, Star couples who attended the 'Wedding of the Century'

Source: Star MK, thanks to mistymorning at LBH soompi for translation of the captions <3
20130817_bhmj_cc.jpg

September 2, 2013
Han Ga in helps a child suffering from leukemia to throw the first ball
BNTNews
7j9kw2j15901rlttpi57mockcnv3wbks.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Han Ga in showed up at Gwangju Moodeung Baseball Stadium as a helper of a child suffering from childhood cancer to support his dream.
On September 1, actress Han Ga in appeared in KIA Tigers’ uniform at Gwangju Moodeung Baseball Stadium. Korean alcohol soju brand Bohae designated the day to be ‘Bohae Healing day’ and held fund raising agreement ceremony to support suffering children’s dream. 
Before the game began, a child suffering from leukemia threw the first ball with help from Han Ga in. As this child’s dream is becoming a baseball player, audience and players clapped their hands to give a big support.
Along with the first ball throwing event, Han Ga in and two KIA Tigers’ players held autograph signing event for the fans. Pitchers Park Ji hoon and Kim Jin woo became representatives of team KIA and had photo session with Han Ga in to commemorate Bohae Healing Day.  Meanwhile, the match on this day was between KIA Tigers and NC Dinos. (photo by Bohae)

Guest angieking

so happy to have found this thread. i started out as a fan when i first watched witch yoo hee.
haven't gotten down to watching moon embracing the sun but i have heard some controversy surrounding her acting and the award she was given.no comments for her acting, since she is more known for her beauty rather than her acting chops. but i really adore her as a person she just seemed so down to earth, nice and sincere from the articles and reports i've read.
have finished watching super rookie recently and i TOTALLY SHIP HER WITH ERIC (esp after watching love letter as well -.-). they would seriously make such a good looking couple. but oh wells. she matches her current hubby really well too, and the giggle they shared during the interview at lee byung hun's wedding was just too cute for me haha

Hi folks, I like this girl and just found some photos she looks stunning and gorgeous. Hope she's always blessing and keep incredible works.
Haper's Bazaar November 2013  
tumblr_mvrfszuRbm1rxwxy6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mvrfsyQehA1rxwxy6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mvrfsuOlAr1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvrfssiD5w1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvrfsqbxOi1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mvrfso3yoO1rxwxy6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mvrfsmCU2V1rxwxy6o1_500.jpg

Guest sullifish

PRETTY AND BEAUTY HAN GA IN..HOPE TO SEE YOU ACTING A DRAMA IN 2014MERRY XMAS
viewimage.php?id=25bcde21e4db36&no=29bcc

cr to dc

Oh i can't wait either to see HGI in a drama it's been a while but i loved her in Super Hero and Terms of Endearment, Actually she's one of my favorites and would like to wish her luck for 2014 :)>-

Wait !! Hold it! We forgot that today...no, yesterday was HGI's birthday. She needs more love!!! Hip hip HOORAY! Hope you'll have a great birthday with your husband YJH!! YAY!

Lee Joon-ki and Han Ga-in rumored to star in new drama together

2014/01/14

fullsizephoto393654.jpg

Actor Lee Joon-ki from the film "The King and the Clown" and actress Han Ga-in of the MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" were rumored to consider taking part in the upcoming SBS drama "Angel Eyes".

The rumor is only partly true because Lee said he is reviewing the work, while Han said she never got an offer to participate in the drama.

"We are currently reviewing 'Angel Eyes', but as Lee is currently on a promotion [tour] in China and Japan, we will decide what we are going to do with it by the end of this month, when the promotion is complete", said an official representing Lee. 

Meanwhile, an official at BH Entertainment, Han's agency, said the drama production company is talking to other actresses and denied the rumor. 

The drama is scheduled to go on air in March after "She Gets Married Thrice" ends its run. 

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

cr : hancinema.net

I'm back and hoping to see HGI in another drama or movie soon and will continue to come here to this thread more for updates as well..

Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon revealed to be expecting a baby

April 21, 2014 @ 5:33 pmhan-ga-in_1398090542_af_org.jpg

After nine years of blissful married life, celebrity couple Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon are expecting their first child!

Various entertainment reps revealed on April 21 that Han Ga In was in the early stage of pregnancy and focusing on prenatal education.  The couple were reported to be immensely happy at the news of the pregnancy.

A close acquaintance of both actors told OSEN, "After Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In confirmed that she was expecting, they were very happy.  It's still the early stage of pregnancy, so they have to be careful, but they are unable to hide their happiness at their first pregnancy."

The two married back in April 26, 2005, making this pregnancy the perfect gift for their nearing ninth anniversary.  Congratulations to Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon!

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/han-ga-in-and-yeon-jung-hoon-revealed-to-be-expecting-a-baby
P/S ; Good news for both of them :x