Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Episode 13

by LollyPip | July 10, 2015 |
The web of lies is unraveling at a shocking rate of speed, and nobody will left untouched by the horrors of the truth. But even in the middle of chaos, Min-woo and Ji-sook are falling in love, and a declaration will be made that, should it be accepted, could change the whole game in their favor.
To continue reading, please go to the link below.

Mask: Episode 14
by LollyPip | July 11, 2015 |
Seok-hoon has lost all control over Ji-sook — and to make matters worse, now his own wife has decided to go rogue. She pulls out all the stops to destroy Ji-sook and Min-woo’s newfound happiness, and in one day Mi-yeon does more to hurt them than Seok-hoon has done in months. It’s going to take a lot of work on Seok-hoon’s part to get her back under control, but it won’t be easy — I’m sure that his victims losing their fear is the worst thing a villain can imagine.
To continue reading, please go to the link below.
Source: Dramabeans

I guess Ji Sook is a heavy sleeper. She never knew what Min Woo was doing while asleep. :lol:

I'm sure she was just pretending sleeping, well I know I would hehe...

So she is considering Take Off 2, any more news about the male lead? News that Yoo In Young is taking a movie after Mask. I hope SooAe also, but before diving in a new project, I wish she get a little break to relax.

So Brisabreeze, what would you like to see MinWoo does next? For me I would like to see him not coming home but stay in office have time for himself to think things over, makes JiSook worries and go looking for him. More love, more angst and drama.

Mask makes me like Yeon Jung Hoon, I'm looking forward to his future projects. I'm curious to see what he will pick next.

I loved to see more of the BTS of her past projects... it seems that she gets along with her co-stars.

I read before that once she got close to a certain actor/actress she usually keep in touch. I think she is still close with his co-stars in The Family ... 

I also noticed about SooAe she don't usually jump from one drama/movie to another.. 1 drama 1 movie per year... She is really good of taking good offers..

BTW.. I am curious when she moved to a different agency what is the reason she doesn't have any projects during those two years? Is that her choice or agency did not take good care of her ? Is that the reason she came back to her old agency...

Hope someone can answer this....

Guest BrisaBreeze

TRAN. Hahaha. Every girl should know when to pretend or not, right? ;) If someone was picking me up, I would definitely know.

About Take Off 2, I think it’s a female-centric film. I’m afraid that the male lead won’t play a big part. Right now, the only actor who is considering joining the film is Oh Dal Soo (Once in a Summer). He’s offered the role of ice hockey team leader.

Personally, I’d love Min Woo to go back home and listen to all of what Ji Sook is saying. She also has to tell him ALL. After that, he will confess that he’s already known the truth (not from Mi Yeon. he did some research himself). No misunderstandings. No fights. And then more sweet moments. :lol: Then they plan to take down Seok Hoon together. But since it’s a melodrama, it seems like your story is more likely to happen. Things won’t be easy for both of them. But, please, an episode is enough for the misunderstandings since we have only 6 episodes left. Ji Sook and Min Woo need to team up asap.      

Swag17DarlingUsually, Su Ae has one project per year. Hopefully after she made us wait for 2 years, she will make it up by doing more works back-to-back. Yes, I’m greedy. :w00t: I don’t know anything about the agency problems. Honestly, I like her former agency better regarding the PR. Her current agency still doesn’t have an official website and rarely promotes her on the social media. They just copy and paste the news on Facebook. I remember that I complained about this issue here 2 years ago, and it has never been solved since. I still want her to move to other agency, but I respect her decision.    

I don’t know if you’ve already seen these BTS pics from The Flu cast. Seeing them again makes me want to see Jang Hyuk and Su Ae in a romcom as they promised. Hahaha.  

1148974_154186934782389_1155544309_n_zps

1010525_154186924782390_10594652_n_zps8a

12663_154429574758125_586379671_n_zpsyq6

1174798_154429571424792_1793451339_n_zps

71478fb1cb134954129189e4574e9258d0094a3e

3fa05143fbf2b2114ca3e4cecb8065380dd78e3d

1236338_162535873947495_1975668572_n_zps

1236597_162535333947549_215366280_n_zpsv

1240581_162535803947502_1488455602_n_zps

Credit to owner.

Edited by BrisaBreeze

super gorgeous soo ae!!!

I don't know about others but do you all also observed how graceful soo ae moves? 

her posture, the way she moves her hands, and just how she carries her body. :w00t:

she's like a goddess!

even when she played Hong nan-hee who's supposed to be a regular no frills girl and quite loud and straightforward, there's still something about the way she composes herself that makes her a classic goddess.

she's a model!!

Guest user4321

i got a feeling mask drama, seem to be narrating about ji sook (soo ae) life 

ps in eun ha house, there the photo of soo ae of marie claire photoshot 

how come this thread so dead?.......

☺unfortunately, that's how it is. Sad isn't it? Thanks to Brisabreeze, we get her updates sometimes.

Brisabreeze, where are you, we did have the proper kiss...

The sweetest kiss...the music is nice. Beautiful... Soo Ae did open her mouth, you see it?... :-) 

Credit the owner. Thank you ~

Finally able to post link yeah.

any news about her next project.. are we going to see her in the big screen again? 

by the way .. i saw in Korean news that SooAe bought a commercial building.. it seems that did save a lot.. 

Question.. who is SooAe closest friends in showbiz/entertainment industry.. ofcourse other than UhmTaeWooong?? Does anyone here knows...

Really a commercial building? Thinking real estate is she? :-) 

Have to wait for Brisabreeze to answer that.. Me too want to know if she has any other friends in the industry. Rumour say she's not very friendly so I don't know.

OK don't hate me but let me put this MV in here, nicely compiled from the uploader...

Guest user4321

nope never see any article about her buying commercial estate or house.....

im more interested how much does she earn per year. She only take on a drama and movie and for the past two year she didn't even act. 

I dont believe the rumour. Look at the way she love kid 

oT92VU37.jpg

4f636ee4c663493c4ce25d749b08e54013408414

fd62253b72e2a54e65821482e68fb88f13408411993d8906c84f0b3517eeb83bbbfcfc53134084111d0341dc667683c121c8362c5a2de1ee13408414zb5gjdelmapfb7tc95oh.jpg20110708_sooae.jpg

Guest BrisaBreeze

Am I too late to join the kissing spree? :w00t: Thank you, TRAN for the clips. The kiss is totally worth waiting for 16 episodes or 9 episodes after the drunk kiss. I have to go back and watch all of Su Ae's kiss scenes in 9 End 2 Outs, Athena and Thousand Day Promise again. :wub: I admit that all of Su Ae's male co-stars are good kissers. :rolleyes: :w00t: She is so lucky. Hehe. Why am I so embarrassed writing this? lol. I noticed her lips movement too, and I can say that I'm impressed. The kiss is very sweet, gentle, yet so passionate at the same time. Min Woo is such a good kisser and leads Ji Sook very well. Gosh, with whom did you practice kissing, Min Woo ssi? I though it was your first real kiss, but you really surprised me with your advanced skills. :P

I saw the news about Su Ae buying a building too. Her agency confirmed it, and that's all I know with the help of Google Translate as usual. 

I don't know about her friends in the industry, but I believe that she has some. She just doesn't mention them. I saw someone posted her signature along with Go Su Hee's (The Sword with No Name) on Instagram back in February or March. He said that they visited a restaurant together. :)

I totally agree that she loves kids. Just see how she got along with Park Ji Bin during The Family days, Park Min Ha, and the other girl from Yawang. Even Park Yoo Hwan said she treated him very well. :D

I think I'll rewatch this everyday until Wednesday comes. lol.

Source: DramaSBS 

*runs off to watch the kiss scene again*

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

14-2_zpsvrfhzcor.jpg

14-1_zpszcnuqqjk.jpg

Since they already drank healthy juice and did their duet, now they have to start exercising together from the next episode. I'm already giggling thinking the two of them doing yoga for couple together. It must be adorable. :wub: 

@BrisaBreeze I also used Google Translate for that news about buying a commercial building...

Now, I am curious who will be the guy that she will be married to... :) 

Is it true that JJH, also accepted the role for Mask because the lead actress is SooAe? I think I read it somewhere but I do not remember where. I know that Hoya, without looking at script he immediately say YES when it says "brother of SooAe".

Does a lot of celebrity has a crush on SooAe? I know JangGeunSuk his ideal girl is SooAe. He also mentioned that he wishes he will have a chance to work with her....

nope never see any article about her buying commercial estate or house.....

im more interested how much does she earn per year. She only take on a drama and movie and for the past two year she didn't even act. 

I dont believe the rumour. Look at the way she love kid 

There are rumors that she is hard to approach or snob.. I do not think so... based on the videos that I've watch it seems that she gets along well with the staff and co-actors..

I think she is earning a lot, she is considered an A-list actress. She doesn't need to have multiple dramas in a year... Also, her movies are all blockbusters...

Edited by Swag17Darling

SooAe is gaining more fans because of Mask.. most of the comments that I've read that they never saw any dramas of her but they become and instant fan of her because of this series..

They need to watch the ThousandDays.... even if it not favorite drama of hers...I loved her acting ...she is really good.. same with Yawang..

My favorite drama is Athena... she is badxxx on this series...miss the JungWooSung-SooAe tandem.. I want to see them again in one screen...

Guest user4321

jjh more or less has already confirm. it just that upon hearing soo ae, he straight away accept the role.

i wonder does she earn a million usd per year. haiz she seem to neglect her health :(