Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

@BrisaBreeze  ...where have you been? Happy to see you back.

Of course JiSook likes skinship, remember when she was drunk, she offer her whole body to him laying on the street. And when her work colleague asked her what happened at the Hotel, and she remembers lying on his bare chest. Now she remembers the kiss he gave her... Haha. If they fall in love. That would be their first love. I really want to see the cute side of JiSook and the cool confident of EunHa soon.

What's your take on MinWoo's reaction once he knew it's been JiSook all this time?

Ok DaeHae vs. SukHoon who is more bad? 

I think SukHoon wasn't that bad before that's why EunHa loves him. Could it be a crazy love where she would sacrifice herself for him? Wonder...

I'm liking all the four leads in Mask, and happy to see they works well together rehearsing and having fun.

LOL @SBS...hands and legs chemistry, what about their sync in actions?

SooAe's acting and chemistry for me still Love Letter... Hihi. I don't remember any awkward scene between SooAe and Jo Hyun Jae. They both very sweet and love each other lots.

I like her look in Athena and ATDP.

I'm rewatching ATDP and actually I change my mind, I would rather she didn't marry JiHyung. Then I would have more respect for her.

As for Mask it's funny I only feel something when he's yelling or being rough to her haha. 

And I don't think I like SooAE'd brother in here. I can't feel for him. He's a bad seed. Her family is a burden. I don't know how can she be happy in a family like that?

@irilight...does she paint in real life?

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

@TRAN I was busy the past weeks. My grandpa just passed away, so I didn't have time to stop by often then. :)

Ahh, you're right. Ji Sook thought of Min Woo since the early episodes. I totally forgot. So, now I think they are in love already. :wub: Can the writer give us more and more romantic scenes, please? Like, ahem, kisses? Mutual ones? Just to improve Min Woo's kissing skill and make him a better memory after his first. Hahaha. 

I think he'll get angry after finding out the truth (your wish may come true since this may lead to aggressive scenes between them. Hehe. :rolleyes: :lol:). But lastly he'll help her and be on her side since it's already been revealed that he will do anything to protect her in the synopsis. Hopefully, they won't drag the misunderstanding part too long. I just can't stand it when our OTP misunderstand each other.

Can you tell me why you didn't want Seo Yeon to marry Ji Hyeok? I'm curious. lol. Or you'd rather her to stay strong on her own with her family? I like her style in Athena best too. She looked so chic. 

As you mentioned their similar posts. Isn't it cute? :D

Img0404_20150622203254_7_zpstwlo99ua.jpg

1549327_1014726975205648_411201222993137

10369714_1010933242251688_24374010719962

Source: SBS

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Ji Sook and Min Woo's Couple Song

Ji Sook and Min Woo's relationship really suits Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me. I will make this their couple song from now on. :lol: :wub:

"Kiss Me"

7-4_zps4u3s41bw.jpgSettle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

1-1_zpsae8nnwf3.jpgLie down with me
And hold me in your arms

7-1_zps0sumtyxv.jpgAnd your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

7-2_zpspxncot5x.jpgI'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

6-1_zpsxu3tfzjz.jpgAnd with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

7-3_zpslvuhuras.jpgKiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

5-1_zps2msvcao8.jpgSettle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

6-2_zpsusbn5n3w.jpgI was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

5-2_zpshw1e2wyt.jpg

Source: AZ Lyrics

Source: SiLveRcloud931

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Brisabreeze, sorry to hear your grandpa passed away, my grand parents passed away when I was little, so I don't remember them. And one day it's our turns... Life...

Actually yes I like seoyeon stay single and be with her family. I feel like she's done wronged and she should paid for her actions. JiHyung wouldn't married her if she wasn't sick, right? 

Hehe.. What's wrong with Mask OTP first kiss? Don't you like it? I like it. JiHoon is the man haha. I saw gif of making from Mask thread and I don't think they have many NGs. Spot on. 

Did you notice the bed scene when SooAe was falling off and he catches her? Look how red her arm from JiHoon's grab. And her neck was really red. I wonder why? Maybe they had to do too many takes or something.

and yes, they are cute when they have the same poses. Me too ~ love ~

Guest BrisaBreeze

TRAN, thank you so much. He's in a better place now. It's always hard to say goodbye.

Lol. I LOVED the kiss. It was good, even though it's Min Woo's first kiss. :P It's just that Ji Sook pushed Min Woo back at the end, and he thought that she rejected him. So I want a hot one to let him know that Ji Sook is falling for him and gladly accepts it. Hehe. My imagination runs wild. :wub:

If Seo Yeon didn't get married, I want her Oppa, Jae Min, to take care of her. They had good chemistry as well. It would be interesting! Hehe.

By the way, Su Ae gives 200 sets of Cledbel products to Mask staff as the gifts. How sweet of her.

Source: SBS funE via Naver

Episode 9 Preview

Source: SBSNOW 

Wah, it looks like Min Woo feels that Ji Sook chooses Seok Hoon over him. Hope Ji Sook decides to save both her family and Min Woo. It's time to do something, girl.

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Seo Eun Ha & Min Seok Hoon

Img0404_20150623211505_1_zpso8x9khvs.jpg

Img0404_20150623205609_6_zpsjkeptbph.jpg

Img0404_20150623205609_4_zpsoifcq1kb.jpg

Img0404_20150623205609_1_zpskjwyhc6l.jpg

Img0404_20150623205609_5_zpspmzfkp3h.jpg

Img0404_20150623205609_2_zpsktgqichw.jpg

I personally don't like the idea of Seok Hoon falling for Ji Sook. Eun Ha's sincere love will be wasted. Look at those eyes. She really loved him. :tears: BTW, Su Ae's body looks so great in that dress. ;)

Same here, eventhough I like watching their interactions but I don't like a love relationship between them. Because there's no way JiSook would have any feelings for him. Then that makes his wife even more pitiful. Actually my wish for him to love his wife back, but if isn't happening then I rather he dies at the end. By jumping of the clif or shoot himself. But before that make sure give MiYeon a child. Am I crazy? :-)

About the OST I only like Lyn One Day. Other ones are not my style.

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

For Mi Yeon, I'd like her to meet a new man, have a baby with him since she really wants one and completely forget Seok Hoon. He's a jerk, and always interrupts our OTP moments. 

OST Part 5 was released today. It's a ballad song. You may like this one. :) For me, I love Part 4, 3 and 2 best. I guess we have different styles in music. lol.

Source: Blueberry-M

Episode 10 Preview

Source: SBSNOW 

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Soo Ae and Joo Ji Hoon Are Unable to Meet Eyes After Kiss Scene in “Mask”

Recently, SBS “Mask” released a making video of the drama, from the latest June 17 episode of the show.

The clip includes the scene leading up to Joo Ji Hoon and Soo Ae’s kiss scene as well as the kiss itself, and while the two seem comfortable with each other, it seems they’re still a bit awkward, especially when the kiss scene rolls around. It seems even the most experienced of actors get embarrassed.

Prior to the lip lock, Joo Ji Hoon says his line: “…your expression, gaze, breath, your lips.” However, Soo Ae is unable to restrain her smile at the cheesy dialogue and repeatedly squeezes Joo Ji Hoon’s arm, which makes him laugh, as well.

The next scene shows several successful collisions of lips at various angles, but immediately after the okay is given by the director, Soo Ae ducks her head to Joo Ji Hoon’s shoulder and the two actors are unable to look at each other for a bit, especially Soo Ae, who ends up burying her face in her hands.

To continue reading, please click here.

Source: Soompi

RE34027081_ori_zpsvubfbnee.jpg

Lol. Why did Su Ae hide her face on JJH's shoulder? Cute, cute, cute. :wub:

Edited by BrisaBreeze

They did pretty good job at the kissing didnt they. Looks like there was no NGs, just different angle takes, looks sweet.

Umm.. Seems like Mask thread is frustrated with JiSook's behaviour. I hope that sentiment won't get extend to Soo Ae as the actor.

I watch a bit live last night and I must be the only one likes this episode..hihi...I find Soo Ae was more pretty and well acted. 

I've noticed her skin is looking better than before. And I find her more beautiful when she wears lighter lipsticks. For me the red lipstick doesn't suit her but anyway...:-)

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

Yeah, it seems like everyone is upset. Too bad. I saw comments like this on every streaming site, and I just stopped reading. lol. It's not that I'm biased or love everything about Mask because of Su Ae. Of course, there are many things that I don't like. But I'm going to wait patiently and let the characters do what they think is the best for them at that moment. I believe that there are reasons behide their behaviors (the writer? lol.). But if, finally, it really sucks or makes no sense, then I'll get mad too. :angry: :lol: I just want to enjoy the show without thinking too much. It's a drama at the end of the day.

Lol. Is it maybe because of Cledbel that her skin got better? I've heard that Cledbel sales volume has been increasing a lot since Mask aired. It must be good, but the price is kinda expensive. Regarding lipstick, she looks great with soft color like in the stills below. The color is beautiful and really suits her. I want this one. Hehe.

More stills

Img0404_20150624195710_3_zpssu4kciow.jpg

Img0404_20150624195710_2_zpsvwblzj7t.jpgImg0404_20150624213041_6_zpsmeqaxptd.jpg

Img0404_20150624213041_7_zpskkdyxhhy.jpg

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

1_zpsooi0pspo.jpg

2_zpsmmk6xc9m.jpg

3_zpsq4ee8ndn.jpg

[SPOILERS] This scene is bittersweet and really beautiful. Ji Sook and Min Woo indirectly confess their love and acknowledge it. When Ji Sook asked Min Woo what kind of person he was and his answer was that he just wanted to live a normal life with the woman he loved, she knew that he meant her. It’s also Ji Sook who told him that her goal was living a normal life in the earlier episode. And when she was asked the same question, she said that that he’d still feel the same, they could live happily togetherHAPPILY TOGETHER. Oh my, my heart just… It's really sweet. Can't get enough of sweet moments like this.:wub:

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Episode 9

by LollyPip | June 25, 2015 |
Ji-sook and Min-woo grow ever closer in spite of themselves, and in spite of Seok-hoon’s attempts to control Ji-sook. But she’s less willing to take orders these days, and is ready to take charge of her own life regardless of what Seok-hoon plans for her. Unfortunately, as her family’s situation becomes more desperate, Ji-sook may have to make a difficult choice — her increasingly-loving husband, or her family?
To continue reading, please go to the link below.
Source: Dramabeans

Guest BrisaBreeze

4_zpssemlqblt.jpg

Lol at this moment. Ji Sook was soooo detemined to changed Min Woo's clothes. :lol: They are even now. Min Woo took off Ji Sook's wet clothes when she was sick and now it's her turn. :P

@chibinguyen...Nice to see new fan of SooAe. Welcome! 

I hope with Mask we get to see more fans come to visit her here.

So far so good. We already hafway. Only 5 more weeks we will then say goodbye to her and it will be another long period of waiting.

• Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

chibinguyenthank you so much for the gifs. It's time for Ji Sook to protect and take care of Min Woo.

TRAN, Eek. The wait??!! I'm getting scared just thinking of it. It's something that Su Ae's fans have to deal with. Hope she won't let us wait for another 2 years. It was too much last time. 

Mask: Episode 10

by LollyPip | June 26, 2015 | 
Trust is the name of the game these days, and it’s time for Ji-sook and Min-woo to start trusting each other as Seok-hoon steps up his plan to take down Min-woo and gain control of the company. The shape of his plan is made clear, but his confidence could undermine what he’s been working towards. Not that confidence is a bad thing, because Ji-sook is starting to find hers, and this change in her could be exactly what Min-woo needs.
To continue reading, please go to the link below.
Source: Dramabeans

Guest BrisaBreeze

Olivia Lauren: Summer 2015

OL_2015_12_L_zpsce3n7jyb.jpg

OL_2015_05_L.1_zpsidhjoagi.jpg

OL_2015_02_L_zpsjv8emkua.jpg

OL_2015_03_L_zpsag2gop8q.jpg

OL_2015_03_L.1_zpsjff7xmxp.jpg

OL_2015_05_L_zpswnyt9lik.jpg

OL_2015_04_L_zpsfiwb4tgx.jpg

Source: Olivia Lauren

Since Olivia Lauren is under Director Choi Min Woo's SJ Group, he has appointed his wife (a.k.a. Ji Sook) as the brand ambassador. Family business, eh? Hehe. :D