Oh. My. God. The bathroom scene. :lol:

20150519_1432018560_98663300_1_zps1xlywr

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Posters

3067434747_c27e2bcc_zpsztbf022z.jpg

3067434747_f095702b_zpsqq9tfzzm.jpg

Source: SBS

Too bad that they didn't use the pic of Ju Ji Hoon holding Su Ae's hand on his chest. I loved that one.

Hehe...isn't composory to have shower scene in every kdrama? 

SooAe had the most kisses and skinship with KRW so far right? I wonder how the romance gonna be in Mask. But the press con felt more friendly than before. Feel like sort of same air when she was promoting Flu with JangHyuk, happy feelings.

I thought she would wear a dress, but she opted for the suit. I like it too simple elegant, and even her hair is too simple compare to her other previous press cons.

Just curious how many earrings did Soo Ae wear at the press con? I thought I saw only one on the left ear. Is that the new style or accidentally one came off? or is it timeto start wearing glasses? 

Edited by TRAN
  • Like 1

Guest BrisaBreeze

The romance?? Can we have more and more this time, please? :wub: Am I too greedy? :w00t: Ju Ji Hoon said that we are gonna have a passionate one. I'm getting excited just thinking of it. Hahaha.

The press conference reminded me of The Flu cast as well. That was my first time seeing Su Ae so comfortable with her co-stars, especially Jang Hyuk and Yoo Hae Jin. At first, I didn't expect her to be so friendly with JJH. She wasn't 100% recovered and he took a good care of her during the press con. It exceeded my expectations, and I'm glad that I was wrong. lol.

I like her shirt and suit. I simply love the color as I'm a pastel girl. :lol: But, to be honest, I quite don't like her hair style here. I prefer her to let her hair down. 

As you mentioned the earring, I noticed just one earring on her right ear as well. Good eyes, TRAN. No glasses needed. ;)

[VID] BTS: Olivia Lauren Thanks, Olivia

Source: sejunggroup

Su Ae appears around 4:00.

OL_zpsz0gtlwb5.jpg

So cute. Hehe. 

BTW, Olivia Lauren is one of Mask's sponsors. Their products are expected to be seen in the drama as well. :)

Edited by BrisaBreeze

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Press Conference

0.1_zpsclmkagkj.jpg

0.2_zpsrvfiu5iy.jpg

0.3_zpsrbgy11xd.jpg

0.4_zpsnb8o9d2b.jpg

0.5_zps1fh9svpa.jpg

0.6_zpsfzu8i4ch.jpg

0.7_zps9rpejbqe.jpg

0.8_zps7y0v2vrr.jpg

0.9_zpspfetwxt8.jpg

0.10_zpshi4xh619.jpg

Credit as labelled.

Love love love her big smiles and friendly atmosphere behind the scene. :lol:

Edited by BrisaBreeze

BrisaBreeze, how exited are you? Only two more days we get to see SooAe again. Will you catch it live? I'll try to catch it live if I can. Why do they show at  10pm, isn't that sleeping time? I think I'll be sleep deprived when this drama air :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

I bet you're as excited as I am, TRAN! :lol: It's been 2 years since we last saw her on screen, and now the wait is almost over. We, Su Ae's fans, have to celebrate. *cheers* ;) I really wanted to watch the pilot episode live, but I will be on a trip from this Wednesday to next Thursday. It means I'm gonna miss episode 1 - 3. Such a bad timing, but I'm trying to be optimistic. I can marathon epi 1-3 at once when I get back. lol. But if I can find the Internet connection, I'll try to stop by here. :)

JSFam_zps53xsxxjw.jpgJi Sook's happy(?) family. I really want to see a clearer version. When I see the younger brother, I always think of Moon Kwon. :lol: I hope we get to see the sibling love again in Mask!

It's the first time in many years that the parents of Su Ae's character are alive. lol. She lost both Mom and Dad in Yawang and Athena. Her dad died in Thousand Day Promise and 9 End 2 Outs. Poor her. 

Amazing memories  there BrisaBreeze, how can you remember like that..hihi...but I do remember sister and brother  love in ATDP. They made me cried too much then. Isn't Jisook died pretty early in the story? We might  not get to see them together much.

Have you noticed Mask is her fourth drama with SBS consecutively? She must be happy with them.I'm sorry you will miss the first episode air. I'll wait to read your thought when you're back. Safe trip! 

Guest BrisaBreeze

TRAN, finally May 27, 2015 is here. It's less than 24 hours now. :w00t:

I think we will see her with Ji Hyuk most ofter as he seems to be the only character in the family who knows that Ji Sook is still alive. The only chance to see them all together after she replaces Eun Ha is the flashback, I guess. 

You're right. It's her forth drama for SBS already. Honestly, I have been quite upset with SBS, especially after Yawang. I just don't understand why Yawang didn't win any award, even though it did well (the rating). There were so many problems with this drama and the production. Still, Su Ae suffered a lot because of it, and she deserved to be treated better. That's why I was quite surprised that she chose to do another SBS drama. I think the script is much more important for her than the station. lol.

Please share your opinion after you watch the pilot episode if you like it or not. I REALLY REALLY hope it is a great one and doesn't disappoint us. :)

10401512_999659580045721_712062653076777

22199_999653120046367_293154544106878968

Guest BrisaBreeze

Mask: Stills

10418850_1000107156667630_29600558268174

201505270947774598_556514850d3a2_zpspwil

SBS just granted my wish by releasing the family photo, although it's quite tiny. :lol: (The HD version is here!) From the text preview, Ji Sook will be throwing up on Min Woo tonight. Can't wait to see this kinda-like-romantic comedy scene. Hehe.

Edited by BrisaBreeze

BrisaBreeze, I missed the first episode live.. I thought it's 12am my local time, so I just caught the a little bit of the ending,  but after watching the download version, I like it. I like all four of them. I find SuAe's acting more better, a bit relax with the character. I don't know how to describe it. See if you understand my point. She's actually both cute and cool as JiSook and EunHa. Personally I favour the cool and sadness of EunHa hehe. 

I hope Mask let me like it till the end.

I'm glad Mask's thread making noises overthere. Here seems like just three of us...hehe. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BrisaBreeze

Finally, I'm back. :) So sorry for being here later than expected. 

About Mask, I'm so happy that it's receiving good responses from the viewers. For me, I love both Ji Sook and Eun Ha. As you said, TRAN, Su Ae's acting as Ji Sook is well-balanced. Sometimes she shows her funny side, and the next minute she can cry her heart out. This proves that Su Ae is a versatile actress. She can do both a romantic comedy and a melodrama. Eun Ha is also my fav. She was mysterious and so confident. Too bad, we don't get to see Eun Ha anymore in the present-day. I hope the writer will reveal her history with Seok Hoon. 

[VID] Mask: OST Part 1

Source: eternalLYn 

I love the OST, LYn's 단 하루. Once I started listening to it, I just can't stop. lol. The melody is so sad and suits the drama so well, especially the episode 4's ending scene.