Quantcast

❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 [Upcoming drama : devil judge]

*** "Doctor John" was on Netflix over the last few months - I actually watched this drama while it was airing but did not complete the run since I lacked time. But, I also bought a DVD copy for my collection & can watch the drama anytime I want to. I had picked it up again for 2x. This is an informative medical drama on pain management and assisted death. I love medical dramas.  Here I liked how the team of anaesthetists gradually banded together to provide the most appropriate care for their patients. Love the drama!  :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this site has 37 photos of the hong kong fansmeet. too tiring to post one by one in here.  can go to the below link to see it.  http://slide.ent.sina.com.cn/tv/k/slide_4_704_110140.html#p=1 leaving

​ I don´t really get it!!!! But seems like he is okay with it - who needs an award when a Girl is coming the next time - and - he still is the Winner of so many Hearts - he just felt that for sure whe

cr: http://www.ihktv.com/jisung-linda.html A male fan dressed like Yona, LOL @ Ji Sung, he must be like omg don't attack me. cr: http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20150524/bkn-2015

3 hours ago, willenette said:

*** "Doctor John" was on Netflix over the last few months - I actually watched this drama while it was airing but did not complete the run since I lacked time. But, I also bought a DVD copy for my collection & can watch the drama anytime I want to. I had picked it up again for 2x. This is an informative medical drama on pain management and assisted death. I love medical dramas.  Here I liked how the team of anaesthetists gradually banded together to provide the most appropriate care for their patients. Love the drama!  :wow1:

Doctor John is now one of my top 3 dramas of all time! Really love it. 

• Love 1
  • Berou changed the title to ❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 [Upcoming drama : devil judge]

*** "Devilish Judge" has been in the works for a long time. Finally................ they got a network under tvN. That's reassuring! I've been missing JS since "Doctor John". He's a versatile actor! He received (2) Daesangs already, which is about to tell you about this man's talents. Can't wait to see JS soon .   :emmm:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Jang Young-nam will star in the upcoming tvN series "The Devil’s Justice."  She has been roped in to breathe life into Justice Minister Cha Kyung-hee. The Devil’s Justice, also known as "Devil Judge", is slated for broadcast during the second half of the year.  :star:

source : https://www.hankyung.com/entertainment/article/202102171584H

I am so looking forward to this new drama!! :)

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

*** Glad that JS had completed his military service earlier. :smile:

*********************************************************************************

12 K-Drama Actors Who Fulfilled Military Duties Early In Their Acting Careers

If you’re an avid K-drama viewer and have garnered a lot of actors on the bias list, it can be pretty painful when they get to the point in their career when duty calls and they have to go to the military. It’s happened to a lot of us and it’s never fun having to wait 18 months (previously two years). There have been a fair share of Hallyu stars who have completed their military duties earlier on in their careers or even before they debuted, which helps in making things a little less painful for fans. It’s great not having to dread the inevitable military duty responsibilities, and you can just continue to look forward to their next project. Here are 12 of those actors who completed their service early in their careers or before they even debuted!

Ji Sung

ji-sung.jpeg

Ji Sung debuted in the drama “KAIST.” At the time, the screenwriter ended up writing in a whole new character for him because she was intrigued by his talent. He played in minor roles until his big breakthrough in 2003 when he was cast alongside Lee Byung Hun and Song Hye Kyo in the series “All In.” He continued to star in some successful dramas until he enlisted in the military in June of 2005. He was discharged on June 6, 2007. It was unfortunate that he had to take a hiatus from his acting career, but it took no time at all for him to get into the groove of things, and he has been a successful actor ever since.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[HanCinema's News] 10 Time Travel K-Dramas That Will Blow Your Mind

Time travel is a common genre in the world of Korean dramas but it is very rare that this concept is dealt with in a manner that doesn't look like a caricature of science-fiction. Most of the time, K-Dramas hit the right spot when it comes to time travel but in extraordinary cases, they can blow your mind.

"Familiar Wife"

photo1308874.jpg

A man frustrated in his marriage, struggling financially and emotionally, travels back in time and wakes up in a totally unfamiliar situation, married to his first love from his college days. Everything looks ideal at first but soon, things start to change. This drama is definitely worth watching with your family to learn to cherish what you have.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-10-time-travel-k-dramas-that-will-blow-your-mind-149589.html