❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung looks out for your health as a new model for a vitamin brand!

ji-sung_1456781400_af_org.jpg

Whoo, get those CFs!  Actor Ji Sung is now the new model for multi-vitamin brand, 'Berocca'!

SEE ALSO: What does Ji Sung's baby daughter call her father?

His agency, Namoo Actors, revealed as much on February 29 with, "Recently, Ji Sung has been chosen as the new CF model for the multi-vitamin 'Berocca.'  In this CF, which was filmed with the concept 'The moment you need a recharge,' Ji Sung perfectly showed the image of a company employee from the business [workings] and presentation to even the stamina."

Marketing manager Jung Hye Sun of 'Bayer Consumer Health' stated, "Ji Sung was chosen as the model without hesitation because his active and lively image fits well with the vitamin product's image."

Meanwhile, the agency revealed that he is currently reviewing more than ten different dramas for his next project.  Namoo Actors' rep stated, "He will carefully choose his next project."  We look forward to it!

ji-sung_1456781365_Jisung1.jpg

ji-sung_1456781365_jisung2.jpg

source : allkpop

• Like 3

*** I hope JS can take this role. I just wish they choose another female lead. He deserves someone who’s an A-1 actress. I don't think they gonna match! I seriously don't see that they will go well together. :P

Hyeri, Park Bo Gum, and Ji Sung update on whether they'll act in 'Ddanddara'

Hyeri-ji-sung-park-bo-gum_1457036510_af_

It has been known for a while now that both actors Park Bo Gum and Ji Sung were in talks to join new SBS drama 'Ddanddara,' but now it's been revealed that Girl's Day's Hyeri is up for the role of the female lead, so might she reunite with 'Reply 1988' co-star, Park Bo Gum?  

On March 3, her agency, Dream Tea Entertainment, said, "Hyeri received the offer to play the female lead in 'Ddanddara.'  She's looking over the script.  She's in a state of review right now."

The story, which focuses on the success story of CEO Shin Suk Ho of Mango Entertainment, has offered her the role of Jung Geu Rin, a fish seller.  Meanwhile, Ji Sung had been given the offer of the male lead, Shin Suk Ho, while Park Bo Gum was offered secondary lead, a member of a band.  

However, Park Bo Gum's agency said, "He has decided not to appear in 'Ddanddara,'" while Ji Sung's side continues to say it is only one of the many productions he's considering.  

Can you see Ji Sung and Hyeri as the main leads together?  The drama plans to air in April.

• Like 3

Ji Seong still in talks for 'Entertainers'

photo699305.jpg

Ji Seong is considering the offer from SBS's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Entertainers".

An associate from Ji Seong's agency Namoo Actors said in the afternoon on March 8th, "Ji Seong is considering the offer for "Entertainers" and hasn't been able to make a decision yet".

The source also said, "Ji Seong is being cautious with choosing his next work since MBC's 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. He is also reviewing offers from other dramas than "Entertainers" as well as casting offers from movies".

"Entertainers" is to begin in April once "Please Come Back, Mister" has finished.

Source : star.mt.co.kr/stview....

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

35 times Korean male celebrities looked prettier than you

Oh, the flower boys. You have to admit that sometimes they look even better than we do as women. Let's take a look at our favorite oppa-turned-unnis! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

19. Ji Sung

aa79e809-7d07-457e-b233-54e1fa610721.png

Kill Me Heal Me's Yona has confirmed to film a new romantic comedy Entertainers, and Girls' Day Hyeri might join him.

source : dramafever

• Like 3

13 pairs of actors who became real-life couples after starring together

Nothing is better than the perfect romance that can be found through the magic of Korean dramas. While we enjoyed seeing two couples on screen indulging in their butterfly feelings, we never want it to end!

Fortunately for some, these couples took their relationships off screen and became real life couples. Check out these 13 couples that went beyond your TV and made love a reality - whether it lasted or not.

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Ji Sung & Lee Bo Young 

lee-bo-young-ji-sung_1416842599_af.jpg

The sweet pair Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung found love filming the drama 'Save The Last Dance For Me' together. They met in 2004, started dating in 2007, and soon after married in September 2014! Their wedding photos are like a dream and outshine any drama romance and they recently welcomed their first baby!

• Like 1

15 Korean stars who never seem to age

08e59ac2-81ae-42c9-803f-08e3c157f585.jpg

How could they look the same for decades otherwise? Here are 15 Korean stars with a baby face (동안) who don't look their age. Take a look! 

(skipped unrelated.....)

6. Ji Sung

253e5934-f9e8-4d4f-93af-c3ea11357449.jpg

Born: February 27, 1977 (age 39)

Kill Me, Heal Me actor Ji Sung is set to star on new K-drama Entertainers, possibly with Girl's Day's Hyeri.

• Like 1

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Playful Spirit

Welcome back to For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

Sometimes photoshoots can lead to some stiff posturing and wooden facial expressions, but this week we chose to highlight those with a lighthearted sensibility. Whether it’s the wry smiles or relaxed body language, a little fun can do a lot to bring energy to the forefront.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Ji Sung | Austin Reed

20160314_seoulbeats_jisung_austinreed_2

20160314_seoulbeats_jisung_austinreed_1

source : seoulbeats

• Like 1

The 20 best-rated Asian dramas of all time on DramaFever

We all know which dramas build a lot of buzz and generate monster viewer numbers, but, as anyone who's watched a lot of dramas knows, sometimes the most popular dramas aren't always the best dramas. (I'm not going to name any names here, but you know who you are....) We've shared the 20 most popular dramas of all time on DramaFever, but what about the ones viewers enjoyed most?

If you're looking for a solid watch that other drama lovers like yourself adored, we've compiled a list of the highest-rated dramas of all time on DramaFever. These are the shows with the highest average star ratings from DramaFever viewers (all of them averaging over 4.5/5 stars). We didn't choose these rankings—you, the viewers did! Check out the list to see if you missed some hidden gems!

Note: I recognize that the star ratings may include low score outliers for things unrelated to the drama, but every show will have some of those outliers, and the scores tend to even out as you get thousands of ratings. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

11. Kill Me, Heal Me (Korea, MBC, 2015)

Starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum

Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung) is a rich heir to a family company with one major problem. Due to suppressed childhood trauma, he suffers from dissociative identity disorder manifested in 7 unique personalities who are out of his control. In order to overcome this disorder in secret, he hires a first year medical resident (Hwang Jung Eum) to help him heal by killing off each personality one by one.

• Like 1

*** Finally........... I’m happy to see JS again on my small screen. I really don’t care about the age gap I just hope it has good script for him… Part of me wants his next project to live up to the hype of his last drama, “KMHM” - This starts filming way too soon because it would follow CBA, which will end on April 14. I’m not familiar with the lead actress so I’m just wishing that Ji Sung can have a capable actress for his partner. :P

Ji Sung confirms new SBS showbiz drama Entertainer

JiSung1.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/ji-sung-confirms-new-sbs-showbiz-drama-entertainer/

• Like 1

Ji Seong, "I will become a new person as an 'Entertainers'"

photo702884.jpg

Actor Ji Seong is back with a drama.

He's starring in the new SBS drama special "Entertainers" as Sin Seok-ho.

"Entertainers" is the story of Sin Seok-ho, the former owner of KTOP Entertainment, the greatest singer agency and current owner of Mango Entertainment.

Sin Seok-ho falls to the ground one day as the result of betrayal and conspiracy.

Ji Seong claimed Sin Seok-ho seemed to be a fun character to play and he wanted to a successful "Entertainers" that causes a syndrome.

Meanwhile, "Entertainers" is written by Yoo Yeong-ah and directed by Lee Gwang-yeong.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

• Like 1

*** Hopefully it will also be a successful choice like JS’s last drama. I'm hoping for a great lead actress as well. Can't wait for this! I’m happy that he's back again in the small screen! :P

March 18, 2016

Ji Sung announced as star in new TV drama

17204639.jpg

Actor Ji Sung, who had a stellar past year in the drama “Kill Me, Heal Me,” is scheduled to return to the small screen in the new SBS TV series “Ddanddara.”

The broadcaster announced Thursday that Ji Sung will star as Shin Seok-ho, a former director of the country’s biggest celebrity management company who starts his own business following an egregious betrayal.

“Inspired by the current Korean music scene, the drama will depict the bittersweet experiences of aspiring music prodigies chasing their dreams,” SBS said.

The star expressed a fondness for the role he will play and promised to live up to viewers’ expectations.

Ji Sung won the Actor of the Year award at the 2015 MBC Drama Awards for his performance in “Kill Me, Heal Me (2015).”

The series was written by Yoo Young-ah, known for the film “Miracle in Cell No. 7” (2013).

“Ddanddara” will begin airing next month.

By Jeong Byung-ki

credit : JoongAngDaily

MORE --

Ji Sung makes final decision on lead role in upcoming drama 'Ddanddara'

ji-sung_1458174381_af_org.jpg

The long wait to Ji Sung's final decision can now come to an end as it's confirmed he'll be playing the main character of 'Ddanddara'!

'Ddanddara' will tell the story of an entertainment company CEO Shin Seok Ho, played by Ji Sung, who created Korea's best idol group. Viewers will follow the CEO's successes and failures in the SBS drama.

SEE ALSO: Ji Sung looks out for your health as a new model for a vitamin brand!

Ji Sung commented, "I chose Shin Seok Ho's character because he is very charming. He will be a fun character to act. I am also going to show a new side of me that has not been seen before. I will greet everyone through 'Ddanddara' in April." 

Final decisions of other cast members have yet to be confirmed. Wait for updates!

• Like 1

Netizens Excited For Ji Sung’s Comeback And Potential Pairing With Girl’s Day Hyeri

Ji Sung

After much anticipation, actor Ji Sung is finally making his acting comeback with SBS‘s Entertainer

According to reports, Ji Sung will be playing a CEO of an entertainment company, and could be acting opposite Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri, who was offered the female lead role but has yet to reveal her decision on joining the cast. Upon hearing the news, netizens expressed their excitement for seeing the actor on their television screens once again.

Find out what Netizens had to say about this article below!

201603170900770300_56e9f41eb01d5_99_20160317090304

NETIZEN REACTIONS
Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source. The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 832, – 33] Hyeri and Jisung…this is going to be a daebak or a complete flop ㅋㅋㅋ

[+ 476, – 10] It airs in April but they haven’t even begun filming….even if it’s Jisung is this going to be okay time wise??

[+ 320, – 29] Jisung is coming back!!!

Source: OSEN / koreaboo

• Like 1

Ji Seong, casted as leading actor of drama 'Ttanttara'

17131_1.jpg

Actor Ji Seong is coming back with drama 'Ttanttara.'

According to SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama special 'Ttanttara' production crew, "Actor Ji Seong is the leading role of Shin Seok-Ho to lead new Wednesday-Thursday drama special 'Ttanttara.'"

Drama 'Ttanttara' is a story of Shin Seok-Ho's success in K-Pop business.

Meantime, actor Ji Seong caused 'Ji Seong Syndrome' in almost ever work he appeared on.

[Photo=Innolife DB] / Innolife.co.kr

MORE --

Ji Sung and Kang Min Hyuk Confirmed for SBS Drama Entertainer

ento.jpg

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/17/ji-sung-and-jung-man-seok-confirmed-for-sbs-drama-entertainer/

• Like 1

Hwang Jeong-eum vs Ji Seong, from lovers to competitors

photo703217.jpg

Will the lover relationship between Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong on the small screen turn into competitors? Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong are getting worried, as the two may appear in competitor dramas, which will be broadcast during the same airtime.

Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong depicted the heartbreaking romance when co-starring in KBS 2TV's "Secrets", 2013. And they met again as lovers in 'Kill Me, Heal Me' two years later. Thanks to the incredible chemistry between Ji Seong and Hwang Jeong-eum, 'Kill Me, Heal Me' was super successful. Ji Seong received Grand Prize of MBC's Drama Awards for his incredible role in 'Kill Me, Heal Me', in which he had to play the seven different personalities.

While Hwang Jeong-eum and Ji Seong showed off the fantastic chemistry together, the speculation of ther possible appearances in two different dramas during the same airtime is drawing much interest.

Ji Seong has already been confirmed for SBS's upcoming Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Entertainers" while he commented 'I accepted the offer because my role Sin Seok-ho is an attractive character. I just always love acting. I want to reveal an unexpected side of my acting that I've not shown so far. I'll meet you all through "Entertainers" in April".

According to 'Entertainer's production team, "Entertainers" depicts a success story of Sin Seok-ho (Ji Seong), a CEO of a newly established entertainment company with their specialty in singers. Sin Seok-ho, who is pushed into a miserable hopeless situation by the people who he trusted most, begins his new endeavors to stand on his own feet again.

Hwang Jeong-eum is reviewing the details of the offer from MBC's upcoming Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Romance By Luck" positively. Bonnie Sim (played by Hwang Jeong-eum), a multiplayer working marketing, planning and other office chores is a character with a positive and innocent side exterior, however, somewhat crazy.

Hwang Jeong-eum, who is coming back after one year since "She Was Pretty", is anticipated to deliver pleasant laughter to drama fans through 'Romance with Luck' again.

Drama fans keep eyes on the fair competition and the result that the close actor friends may present if Hwang Jeong-eum makes her final decision to appear in "Romance By Luck".

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

• Like 1

*** I see the piano there – I wonder if anyone of them know how to play it, huh? :P

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young’s Home Revealed on “The List 2016”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young’s Home Revealed on “The List 2016”

Actors Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young couple revealed their lovely newlywed home on “The List 2016.”

The March 21 episode of tvN’s “The List 2016,” a list of “Celebrity Self-interior Decorating Gods” were revealed.

ji sung-lee bo young-1

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young couple ranked number two on the list. Their lovely home located in Yeoksamdong in Gangnam is entirely decorated with environmentally friendly materials.

ji sung-lee bo young-2

Ji Sung who is known to be a romanticist made sure all the elements in the house were decorated with environmentally safe materials for the sake of his new baby. You can see the attention to details by the usage of environmentally friendly paint and fabric materials which emit less carbon dioxide. For lighting, they are using LED lights which uses up less energy than compact fluorescent lamp.

Scroll down to see more images of their lovely home.

ji sung-lee bo young-4

Spoiler

ji sung-lee bo young-5

ji sung-lee bo young-6

ji sung-lee bo young-7

ji sung-lee bo young-8

ji sung-lee bo young-9

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Spoiler

• Like 1

"List of Names" Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong's self-designed, environment friendly interior

photo704275.jpg

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong came in 2nd in the tvN TV show "List of Names - Self Interior Experts".

The wannabe couple Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong designed their house to look cute.

The couple lives in Yeoksam-dong in a white toned house.

The part they care about the most is the terrace where the walls are surrounded by plants and gives the feeling of being in a forest.

Everything in their home in environmentally friendly and even the lightings are made of fabric that can be sterilized.

Lee Bo-yeong is a doll collector and her collection of 6 years decorates the living room.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

• Like 2

*** A singer, Hyeri ( a member of the K-pop girl group Girl’s Day) is also to star in JS's upcoming drama, "Entertainers"/"Ddanddara” - She was the one who recently suffered from meningitis and had to be hospitalized temporarily..... :P This drama will follow after CBA, which will end on April 14.......... :D

Hyeri confirmed to join Ji Seong for 'Entertainers'

photo704362.jpg

Hyeri has made her final decision to appear in "Entertainers".

On March 22nd, SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Entertainner's has announced, "Hyeri has been confirmed to play Jeong Green in SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Entertainers", after Ji Seong confirmed his appearance".

Hyeri will play Jeong Green in her early 20s, who lives her busy daily life breathless. Jeong Green, namely a queen of part time job, is also Jo Ha-neul's older sister, and the only guardian left for him. Jo Ha-neul is a vocalist for 'Ddanddara (Entertainers) Band' formed by Sin Seok-ho (Ji Seong). She is one tough big sister, who will do anything to protect her younger brother.

Hyeri said, "It's an honor to be able to work with such amazing staff members and great senior actors" and "I still have so much room to grow but I'll work hard to be able to present my character, Green to our viewers successfully'.

"Entertainers" production team said, "Hyeri's youthful positive energy is a perfect match for Jeong Green character. Please stay tuned to see how Hyeri will present Jeong Green, her another youthful and passionate character in her early 20s".

"Entertainers" is highly anticipated to produce a drama to appeal across all the generations. The drama will take over the airtime of 'Please Come back, Mister".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

• Like 1