[drama 2006] What's Up Fox? 여우야 뭐하니

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annababy

wow, i never knew go hyun jung was such a GREAT ACTRESS!!!!! LOVE HER ACTING and her character! so funny hahahahahaha

and chun jung myung is ssooooo cute!!!! i like his acting too, good fit

I've just watched the first 2 epis....WOW!! it's hilarious!! definitely not PG13, or even not 15....younglings not quite of age..ummmm...I know u cant fight the urge to watch the show but...may have to mute it at parts...HEHEHE :phew:

Chun jung myung is sooooo PERFECT for the role! and as Shirley mentioned way back he does look like a cuter, babyish Yutaka fr Long Vacation!!! super cute but can give u a devilish sexy grin in a split second!! He's just the right mix of cuteness, boyish charm, a tad of sexiness, good looks but not over the top handsome...afterall he has to be the little bro! his character maybe 23, but he looks barely legal to me...haha even more raunchiness for the story, huh?!

I'm a bit glad that Hyun Bin didnt take the role (I will totally flip out and bleed out with jealousy seeing him being molested!!!!) but then some samsoon loonified cells of mine were thinkin that if KSA and HB played the leads...O MY GAWD!! (sorry fans of GHJ but KSA will probably bring it up another notch IMO)

I'm just soooooo curious about sth fr epi 2... can u really do it with an 8cm cyst?!?! I still cant believe they DID IT!!!

Hi Serenity!! Feel so at home seein u here !! :blush:

ok i have seen the first 2 eps and i must say im really impressed!! it's soooo cute and funny.. i have never seen GHJ or CJM act before so i didn't really expect much from it..

im not really into the age-gap romance thingy but i know something will happen btwn Byung Hee and Chul Soo. the thing is . he's a KID compared to BH, who's already 33!! hahhaha..

i think CJM fits the role perfectly and yeap he does look like Yutaka in some angles.. but cuter and cheakier.. i can't help but recall his honest and shy look after they did it.. the expression on Chul Soo's face was to die for!!! sooooo cute... :P

im really looking 4ward to this series..i hope it doesn't drag. so far the 2 eps entertained me a lot.. ^^

soompi is back ..~ .~ .

ah so many ppl first time watching bin si aka Chun jung myung acting .~ haha .he actually one of those rare newcomer of 2005 that can act and is just so charming in his own cute way ...veri potential young actor ...watch more of him ...^^ ..

and miss goh ..this her second drama after her ten years disappearance from the small screen ...amazing is she is a mother of two .........

esp 3 ...preview

http://swf.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/foxding...1/preview_3.swf

*ps ..haha the sanbei ..that she was secretly in love with for so long was ..finally divorced ..but YET ! ... when she told him ..she like him ..he got to reveal the most ....shocking secret to her .that his heart never stired for his wife ..neither .....does his heart flutter for any other women .......................hahahhaha .........his heart beat for men ...............in other words ..he ..cant even love her .as a woman ...since he can only love man .........

-

ah ..remember the song .playing in the drama especially she was holding the model of *her womb* and look across the sea....

http://222.122.12.212/musicdbr/0/257/h0257454.asf

Life Is Wonderful

Jason Mraz -

It takes a crane to build a crane

It takes two floors to make a story

It takes an egg to make a hen

It takes a hen to make an egg

There is no end to what I'm saying

It takes a thought to make a word

And it takes some words to make an action

And it takes some work to make it work

It takes some good to make it hurt

It takes some bad for satisfaction

Ah la la la la la la life is wonderful

Ah la la la la la la life goes full circle

Ah la la la la

It takes a night to make it dawn

And it takes a day to make you yawn brother

It takes some old to make you young

It takes some cold to know the sun

It takes the one to have the other

And it takes no time to fall in love

But it takes you years to know what love is

And it takes some fears to make you trust

It takes those tears to make it rust

It takes the dust to have it polished

Ah la la la it is so...

It takes some silence to make sound

And It takes a loss before you found it

And It takes a road to go nowhere

It takes a toll to make you care

It takes a hole to make a mountain

Ah la la la la la la life is meaningful

Ah la la la la la la it is so... wonderful

It is so meaningful

It is so wonderful

It is meaningful

It is wonderful

It is meaningful

It goes full circle

Wonderful

Meaningful

Full Circle

Wonderful

source

http://www.lyrics007.com/Jason%20Mraz%20Ly...ul%20Lyrics.htm

yea shirley it's my very first time seeing Chun Jung Myung act.. and i really love his cuteness!! and yea.. Go Hyun Jung, i juz checked out her profile.. and she's already 35! she doesn't look it!! and a mother of 2.. even more surprised..

i could never imagine a mother and a kid together! hahahhaha..

yea. it was kinda sad to see her loved one tell her that he's not straight..sighz.. she cried so much. that even Chul Soo pitied her and let her use him (the bed thingy)..hehehe.. ahh. Chul Soo's soooooo kind..

i will try to cap some scenes from ep 2.. my fav scenes.. heheh..^^

ok i juz took Luv's caps..

this one is my fav expression of Chul Soo...cute!! ^^

ceyes00003803jp1.jpg

i wana pinch his cheeks now!! :P

yea shirley it's my very first time seeing Chun Jung Myung act.. and i really love his cuteness!! and yea.. Go Hyun Jung, i juz checked out her profile.. and she's already 35! she doesn't look it!! and a mother of 2.. even more surprised..

i could never imagine a mother and a kid together! hahahhaha..

yea. it was kinda sad to see her loved one tell her that he's not straight..sighz.. she cried so much. that even Chul Soo pitied her and let her use him (the bed thingy)..hehehe.. ahh. Chul Soo's soooooo kind..

i will try to cap some scenes from ep 2.. my fav scenes.. heheh..^^

ah chun jung myung ..( .should watch his F70s ..outstanding performance from a newbie like him and then his Goodbye Solo ..steady performer ..but though now i kinda of see a shadow of the role in goodbye solo .i hope there will be something else from this chul soo also .^^ .) ..he always has that ..tempting simle that make you want to say ..I WANT TO rub his cheek we call it the million dollar simle ./when he flashes it ..ahhh ..all women want to hug him ..~ haha ..and there his puppy eyes ...when it welled up with tears.....you will ..melt and forgive :lol: which i predict maybe er..miss goh will probably be doing quite a fair bit of that ..

.ah miss goh she come back after her divorce ...good to see her sort of gaining back herself ..that was what she said of her role in here...but i hope it wont be too going into the direction of just chaning and showing us how miss goh is out to ..show us she is different from what we think she is .....just let the plot flows ..will do for me ....too overdose of sexual fantasy might back fire .haha but ..i do enjoy that small fantasy of her hand running over ..chu soo .body ..hahha ..~ ..dirty kinky thoughts when on the subway .......but the words i like best ..was when she was saying ..how it is as if she fall aspleep when she was 23 year old and now wake to see that ...she now 33 ..where had alll the time vanished too .....sometimes i get that .time slips by so silently ..that you only realised how much had gone by ....hers alarm sounds to her ..though her womb .and ahem ..the gay sanbei hahaha then had to get a lecture from the foruntae teller of what have you been doing with your life .............

What an amazing 2 episodes, got me totally hooked already. I think this drama is so refreshing right now, my only fear is that with such a great opener, the drama wont drag in between.

since it's the same scriptwriter as sam soon, this shouldn't fail us. i'm expecting more funny scenes ahead!

What an amazing 2 episodes, got me totally hooked already. I think this drama is so refreshing right now, my only fear is that with such a great opener, the drama wont drag in between.

Shirley im seeing you everywhere =D you have to see My Lovely Fool =D

my fear too .i hope it wont die away ..and climax only at the front ..oops .haha this abit er .above 19 + ...

yaya i watching My lovely fool ..but i got to catch up and then soompi close on me ..and cut me off my esp guides...keke .dun worry i try to catch up ..the ahujusii ..has a special charm .~ .. :blush:

hmmm..shirley, i haven't seen Fashion's 70 oe Goodbye Solo b4. but for now, i m totally hooked unto Chul Soo. u're so rite, u juz wana pinch him when he smiles or pouts.. that was totally different when he had the moustache on. he was HOT but now he;s cute!! :P

yeap.. i hope Byung Hee's fantasies dun go overboard.. i think it must be really frustrating for a woman over 30 to accept that she's never had S*X before or even believe that he loved one's a GAY and that she has a ceast in her womb (that's bad news all the way)..i would go berserk and feel ashamed too..if i were her. but i thnk she kinda depicts females nowadays. not that im old enuff to understand, but she's juz a illustration of women nowadays in stress.. im glad Chul Soo was there by herside.. altho it's not that appropriate. ;) i loved how he tried to console BH and not leave her alone. but she did overdo it.. hahhaha.. i still remember CS' devastated face.. not really devastated but with the i duno wat to do now look..hehehe..

yea. i hope the series doesn't drag or anything..

Guest evelyn168

I'm actually really happy to watch this drama. It's funny and it's different. I like it more than Eric's new drama although I'm a fan of his. It's just this drama is really clicking in already from the first episode. I guess it's because I like the script.

I finally got a chance to watch episodes 1 and 2! Like everyone else here, I loved it~!

My favorite part in episode 1.

1sa8.png:lol:

My favorite parts in episode 2.

2ht4.png

3ab9.png

4sj7.png

Their whole interaction was cute, especially when Chul Soo talks to himself as she leaves, it's the cutest thing!

I thought this was hilarious for some reason. But I know I think it's funnier than it actually is.

5cc6.png

6ea3.png

7mr3.png

I'm one to accept love comes in all kinds of forms. I heavily supported age gap romances like Hyun Bin - Kim Sun Ah in MNIKSS, Kim Myung Min - Nam Sang Mi in Bad Family, Lee Jae Ryong - Kim Min Hee in Goodbye Solo and so on. Age is never an issue for me, it's about chemistry. And before watching episodes 1 and 2, I figured I would be attached to the Byung Hee & Chul Soo relationship, but while watching the episodes I found myself strangly rooting for Byung Hee & Hee Myung (the older guy that saw her in the beginning of episode 1 13000.jpg) and Chul Soo & Joon Hee (Byung Hee's sister 12785.jpg).

I felt like Chul Soo & Joon Hee had more chemistry in that short, 2 minute scene in the basement than Chul Soo had with any of his scenes with Byung Hee. And I also like the idea of Byung Hee, who even after 30 years of living has not found her man, ends up in a sort of, more conventional relationship with someone her age, rather than her friend's younger brother (or even her sister's potential love..).

The only reservation I have with this drama is sometimes it's slightly too ero for me.. I know we see things far worse in U.S. shows, but that's partly why I watch Korean dramas.. to get away from all the sex-driven U.S. shows. With this and Hyena coming up, I feel like that's going to be the trend of dramas now: "sexifying" them..

By the way, I loved the cameo from Lim Yeh Jin!

11ad8.png

it's only 2 eps.. and there haven't been any scenes with Byung Hee and Chul Soo yet.. until the last parts of ep 2, im sure there will be more in the coming eps and im looking 4ward to a cute couple!! hehhe.. ^^

now im still thinking of Chul Soo's cute innocent expression at the end of ep 2!! :D

Guest cynkawahara

Had a chance to watch both episodes over the weekend and found it very enjoyable. Since the writer is the same from MNIKSS, I am sure we will be in for a wonderful ride!

Love the actor, CJM. As others have said, he has a promising career ahead of him. Saw him the first time in Fashion 70's and enjoyed his character more than the 2 leads.

Thanks jahye for the great caps!

Archived