[Movie 2012 upcoming] Jackal is Coming 자칼이 온다

Guest Roro_Tae

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mc67q77uCx1r99c4io1_500.giftumblr_mc67q77uCx1r99c4io2_500.gif
cr to original source

itemprop="name" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; font-weight: 700; line-height: 1.1; "[ENG SUB] 121016 ‹Code Name: Jackal› Showcase
vimeo.com/51729244

cr to original source

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest livon123

haha, their chemistry off screen is great, I hope on screen it is even better! I laughed so much watching the behind the scene.

Guest jjsweeter0211

• Director: We have this idea for a movie where someone kidnaps a famous star-

• Jaejoong: No.

• Director: ... What?

• Jaejoong: No.

• Director: Why not? I thought you would enjoy something like this.

• Jaejoong: I would.

• Director: Then what's the problem?

• Jaejoong: My fans would kill the actress.

• Director:

• Jaejoong:

• Director:

• Jaejoong:

• Director: ... Ah.

• Jaejoong: Yep.

• tumblr_mc3ka2pibP1rctu4do1_500.giftumblr_mc3ka2pibP1rctu4do2_500.gif

LOL 
    :))

cr to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jaejoong Talked About His Own Outlook, “I Won’t Be So ‘Radiant’ Without Lighting

On the 16th, JYJ Jaejoong, Song Ji Hyo, Oh Dal Soo and Han Soo Jin attended the production press conference of ‘Code Name: Jackal’. ‘Code Name: Jackal’ is a comedy about a legendary professional killer who kidnapped the top star Choi Hyun and the events that followed.

When Jaejoong was asked if he was burdened as a Hallyu star’s image being tarnished, he answered, “I don’t have such worries. When I got the script, though I think it will kind of destroy my image, I took it on without such feelings. Therefore I have no fears or burden. I think the (JYJ) members will laughed out immediately if they watch this movie as there’s no others that destroy my image more than this.”

When speaking of his outlook, Jaejoong jokingly said, “I won’t be so ‘radiant’ if there is no lighting.”

When asked if there is anyone he would want to kidnap, he answered, “Too many. If I have anyone that I like in the future, if she decides to delay marriage or doesn’t like me, I would kidnap her.”

Comedy ‘Code Name: Jackal’ will be on the big screen in November.

Source: Woman Infoseek

CreditTVXQBaidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Ji Hyo Ties up JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong for ′The Jackal is Coming′

The main poster for the upcoming The Jackal is Coming movie has been released. 

Revealed on October 22, the new poster shows the sexy assassin Song Ji Hyo in a sleek, black mini dress, holding up a water bottle in one hand and a pistol in the other. 

Next to her on the bed is Kim Jae Joong who has his arms and legs bound with pink tape as he looks at Song Ji Hyo in a quizzical manner. 

67707123.jpg

In the movie, Song Ji Hyo’s character is dispatched to kidnap and eliminate Kim Jae Joong, who plays a top idol star but things quickly go awry to hilarious results. 

The movie premieres on November 15 and will mark Kim Jae Joong’s big screen debut.

Photo Credit: Nomad Film

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "JYJ’s Jae Joong and Song Ji Hyo in the poster for Jackal is Coming

October 22, 2012 2:00 pm eternalc2h

626.jpg

The official poster for the new film Jackal is Coming, the first film for JYJ’s Jae Joong, was recently released.

On October 22, Lotte Entertainment released a poster for Jackal is Coming. In the poster, killer Bong Min Jung (played by Song Ji Hyo) and top celebrity Choi Hyun (played by JYJ’s Jae Joong) are in contrasting poses. Bong Min Jung is drinking water, leaning against a refrigerator, and Choi Hyun is staring at her with fear in his eyes.

Song is showing off a charismatic look in a black outfit, holding a gun in her hand and wearing heavy eye makeup, and Jae Joong is reading Song’s countenance, tied by sticky tapes.

The film Jackal is Coming is about killer Bong Min Jung who kidnaps top celebrity Choi Hyun as her last mission. It will be released on November 15.

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘Jackal is Coming' The official poster

revealed

20121022104553_5084a55155a98_1.jpg

The official poster of 'Jackal is Coming' was revealed.

On 22nd, the official poster of movie 'Jackal is Coming' was revealed, and it raised anticipation for Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jae Joong's collaboration even higher.0

The poster shows legendary killer Bong Min Jung(Song Ji Hyo) and top star Choi Hyun(Kim Jae Joong).

While Bong Min Jung is casually leaning on the refrigerator, Choi Hyun, who is tied with tape, is looking at her with fear, and many movie fans are showing curiosity about how the movie will end.

Song Ji Hyo is showing a charismatic look with a gun and smoky makeup, and fans are also showing great anticipation for her different look.

On the other hand, movie 'Jackal is Coming' will be released on November 15th.

Reporting by Kang Hye-In en@starnnews.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Ji Hyo, JYJ Kim Jae Joong’s ‘Jackal is Coming’ Trailer Released

2012-10-25 11:10  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld 

The teaser trailer for the much-anticipated Jackal is Coming starring Kim Jae Joong and Song Ji Hyo has been released.

The trailer was revealed on October 25 and gives a closer look at the upcoming action-comedy movie’s main characters. 

47787792.jpg

Introduced in the trailer are Song Ji Hyo as a clumsy assassin, Kim Jae Joong as a kidnapped hallyu star (with a belly), Oh Dal Soo as a detective and Kim Sung Ryeong as Kim Jae Joong’s wealthy sponsor. 

The movie premieres on November 15. 

Archived