[Drama 2012] Can't Live without You 그대없인 못살아

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[MBC] Park Sun Young, Park Yoo Hwan, Park Eun Hye, Jo Yeon Woo
2012051101000817000060863.jpg
"Can't Live without You" (2012) Directed by Choi I-seop Written by Kim Seon-yeong Network : MBC cast:  Park Seon-yeong posterphoto5191.jpg  Park Yoo-hwan, posterphoto149028.jpg Park Eun-hye posterphoto154382.jpg Jo Yeon-woo posterphoto6781.jpg  Kim Hae-sook, Lee Joo-hyeon
Kim Ho-jin 
Choi Song-hyeon  Choi Song-hyeon  Choi Yoon-so  Hwang Seok-hyeon  Do Ji-han

Mon~Fri 8:15pm 581783717.jpg?key=320419
Synopsis The story of a woman's children who have to take care of their Alzheimer-sick mother but can't due to conditions.
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2012/05/28 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posters

Joo Hyun - Kim Hae Sook

*quoted image*

Park Yoo Hwan - Park Sun Young

*quoted image*

Kim Ho Jin - Park Eun Hye

*quoted image*

credit naver

is this from their press conference? Is there any other news about this drama? It drive me crazy cos I cant find anything about it. I really hope that someone will sub this drama. Do u think dramacrazy or epdrama will upload it?

is this from their press conference? Is there any other news about this drama? It drive me crazy cos I cant find anything about it. I really hope that someone will sub this drama. Do u think dramacrazy or epdrama will upload it?

No, they're not from the press conference. They're stills for posters that have been released to the media today, I think.

[iNFO] Yoohwans new drama "Can't Live without You" synopsis: The story of a woman's children who have to take care of their Alzheimer-sick mother but can't due to conditions. Park Yoo Hwan will be playing the role of Min Do, who dreams of becoming a world famous movie director. Even with his big dreams, Min Do does not have any special career, meets Doctor Ji Soo (played by Park Sun Young), and marries her. Credit: koreaportal + crunchyroll

NISI20120511_0006324381_web_0_20120511212205.jpg

pretty child actor nam ji hyun (queen seon deok, will it snow for christmas, warrior baek do soo) is joining the cast!!!!!!

so happy , she's one of my favourite child actors and now she is going to act finally as an 'adult!!!"

she will play kim eun deok and is an orphan. However, she has a very optimistic personality.

uh man thats so weird. park yu hwan is born in '91 and park sun young is '76, so theres like an age gap of 14 years :unsure:

and they're gonna marrry!?!?!?

@babyfaceyoochun - I'm just curious, did the picture come with any description? I wonder if that's really their wedding style - the traditional tops and really casual bottoms? Or is just because they just needed the above the waist shots?

I'm really getting confused with the storyline of this drama. :sweatingbullets:

Guest babyfaceyoochun

@babyfaceyoochun - I'm just curious, did the picture come with any description? I wonder if that's really their wedding style -  the traditional tops and really casual bottoms? Or is just because they just needed the above the waist shots?

I'm really getting confused with the storyline of this drama. :sweatingbullets:

i think it is the wedding ^^

Can't live without you preview 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1yC7PsCHOLA

Guest ls-eva

[TRANS] ‘Can’t Live Without You’ Kim Haesook praised “Park Yoohwan is such a pure person”

2012052100000000000130541.jpeg?w=357&h=357

Veteran actress Kim Haesook praised hoobae Park Yoohwan’s personality.

On the 21st of May at 2pm, a press conference for MBC new daily drama “Can’t Live without You” was held at Novotel Ambassador Gangnam Seoul.

Kim Haesook joked with the junior actors saying that “If you answer wrongly, from tomorrow onwards you won’t be able to go to broadcasting stations”.

She then continued that “Regardless of the project drama, I will try to love all the actors that are appearing as my child”.

Kim Haesook also praised, saying that ”(Park) Yoohwan and I have matched our chemistry from ‘A Thousand Day Promise’ but he is a very good friend and I thought he is a pure innocent person” .

She continued praising Park Yoohwan and Do Jihan generously saying that in the drama, both of her “sons” are very good rookie actors.

After the end of this project, the 2 of them are most likely to receive attention. (T/N: Do Jihan is also a rookie actor who will be acting as Yoohwan’s younger brother in the drama)

The first episode of this drama will be airing on this coming Monday, 28th May at 8.15pm KST.

source: 

chosun

Translation by : 

kprincess5 for yeahyoohwan

Archived