[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farhah1986

I'm curious what is gonna happen in the next episode..Master Saam seems to know that man and they does not seem in a good relationship...BGH collapse and I'm wondering whether BGH able to save the crown prince or not...if not then BGH may end up in a jail again....Do you think the man is the one that saving the crown prince or BGH will do everything in his mean to save the crown prince? Although that man seems like a bad one but I think this man will make BGH a better doctor...BGH seems has a problem with his hand...will he be ok?

Guest loveitall

Spoiler:

"The Horse Healer" Jo Seung-woo has a rival

photo281510.jpg

Joo Jin-mo's ex-follower became Jo Seung-woo's rival.

On the thirty-eighth episode of the MBC drama "The Horse Healer", Baek Gwang-hyeon struggled to stop the after effects of surgery.

Gwang-hyeon was chosen as the prince's new doctor despite Lee Myeong-hwan's (Son Chang-min) voluntary contribution as there was no improvement.

Gwang-hyeon believed the people would believe in surgery if the prince recovered.

However, Gwang-hyeon was shocked when he couldn't stop the bleeding on the prince's face after removing a sore. All Gwang-hyeon and Kang Ji-nyeong (Lee Yo-won) could do was stand there with a towel on the prince's face.

Myeong-hwan thought of the follower who told him, "Gwang-hyeon will never succeed. There is a secret in the surgery he will never know".

"The bleeding will not stop because he would have cut out a blood vessel that's not visible. This vessel is unknown to those who haven't experienced it" he added, showing great knowledge in medical surgery.

Meanwhile, Sa-am Do-in (Joo Jin-mo) discovered a body with its guts dug out in the snow and told Ga-yeong (Eom Hyeon-kyeong), "He, Choi Hyeong-wook is back in the Chosun".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Credits to Hancinema

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-horse-healer-jo-seung-woo-has-a-rival-52736.html

Guest farhah1986

Does it mean BGH fail to save the crown Prince instead? Is that the man that save the crown prince.Does it mean LMH is come back to torture BGH?Can anyone tell me what is actually happening in ep 39?

Guest maryjane8667

I finished downloading the episodes and subs in two weeks including watching it until episode 37. Now Iam one of the those eager to watch the next episodes. I tried not to read some spoilers but I can't now I am checking this thread every hour for news about the episode last Monday and last night...

Archived