[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

It's like our evil men are always the first one to know everything.. it seems also that BGH is not afraid to face them.. I presumed that he also studied martial arts while he was in Qing??? He could knock down the 4 soldiers which LSH couldn't.. Well, I hope he could knock down especially the evil angel this time.. been waiting for someone to do it.. :D  I am thinking.. he is a doctor.. he can make one arm of this evil angel go paralyzed.. :D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh noes. Another episode of the same ole same ole? Gah... Weasels throwing their weight around with impunity... again? What's with that face-off? That's never gone well in the past. That King guy needs to get out of the palace more. He's living in a fantasy land of the Weasels' making. Even his women are corrupt, exception Princess.  More people are loyal to BGH than to the King. Sad state of affairs for the King. I sure want to see some forward progress that doesn't fall two steps back each time, or end with BGH being besmirched, maligned, or framed, almost dead, being tortured, in jail, surrounded by thugs, or fleeing for his life. Something new, please.

Arishia said: Oh noes. Another episode of the same ole same ole? Gah... Weasels throwing their weight around with impunity... again? What's with that face-off? That's never gone well in the past. That King guy needs to get out of the palace more. He's living in a fantasy land of the Weasels' making. Even his women are corrupt, exception Princess.  More people are loyal to BGH than to the King. Sad state of affairs for the King. I sure want to see some forward progress that doesn't fall two steps back each time, or end with BGH being besmirched, maligned, or framed, almost dead, being tortured, in jail, surrounded by thugs, or fleeing for his life. Something new, please.

vaiduakhu said:I'm disappointed that BGH show himself to Officer Kang so easily. He seems not to learn anything from the trouble he has encountered. I don't care if BGH is now great at martial art or kungfu, he just don't need to show himself to Officer Kang. There's no point in letting LMH know BGH is still alive before letting his close ones know.

Guest farhah1986

I think this is the time he is revealing himself maybe today or tomorrow episode.the preview maybe lead for something else.i don't think lmh can ever guess it was bgh that treat the right minister.i'm curious as how lmh will oppose bgh return. As i think bgh is preparing for his return

Episode 37 text preview in Korean:

마의 37회 줄거리 내용

연회장에 등장한 광현을 보고 놀라는 혜민서 사람들. 현종은 청국 황제의 칙서를 가지고 돌아온 광현에 대한 처분을 고민한다.

한편, 각자의 방식으로 서로를 그리워하던 광현과 지녕. 두 사람은 서로를 찾다가 광통교에 다다르는데...

Guest loveitall

vaiduakhu said: Episode 37 text preview in Korean:

마의 37회 줄거리 내용

연회장에 등장한 광현을 보고 놀라는 혜민서 사람들. 현종은 청국 황제의 칙서를 가지고 돌아온 광현에 대한 처분을 고민한다.

한편, 각자의 방식으로 서로를 그리워하던 광현과 지녕. 두 사람은 서로를 찾다가 광통교에 다다르는데...

Archived