Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

Guest samsooky

JJS Wedding Singer? 
Singing at the Wedding of Actor/Comedian Hong Rok Gi and Model Kim A RinMany of you may remember Hong Rok Gi as the Sunbae/MC who had JJS running around during the Seoul Arts Institute Alumni evening recently. He also recently praised his hoobae in several articles for doing well with his drama and films, citing JJS as his favorite musical actor. 

tumblr_mf6geqmDon1rz7x74o1_500.jpg
CR: Owner
He sang the Korean version of This is the Moment from the musical, "Jekyll & Hyde". Was there a play on lyrics hence the laughter? Enjoy! :)

Listening to his powerful voice I understand why the fans from his musical days miss him so much. Maybe we can all look forward to a comeback and experiencing for ourselves his stage presence someday? An album of JJS musical/other songs will do in the mean time!

Guest samsooky

50th Grand Bell BTS Fancam...
Cute King 2 Heart reunion at the Grand Bell before the start of the show (after the cake ceremony). :) JJS inches his way to center stage and at about 1:00min calls out "Noona" (Ha Ji Won is off-camera in the MC stand based on other photos/videos), greets her with an adorable wave and smile before walking off stage with his TFR Sunbae. Ahhh...what a sweet and respectful gesture!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwmY8S9Aigg
CR: As Tagged

@meahri66 about the name just info in JoU thread. no need to tag name. everyone who pass by they know or maybe in YTBLSS too. and dont forget to ask people who experience in hangul about their opinion also ask everyone opinion if they like it. we still open for additional suggestion, didnt we?@akinahana89 about the banner i got what sam want maybe you can use JJS side profile as a background? the most important thing is when he's smiling. and the sun, i think no need to put a lot. i dont know exactly what to elaborate to you. kekekeke.
example of his side profile with sunshine smile:imagejojungsuk2.jpg

and this is his tender look . you know it was to whom? kekekeke
even he's not smiling, he looks goodviewimage.php?id=27b7c323ead9&no=29bcc42

btw, we can discuss this further. its only my suggestion. uff that high cut magazine photo really tempting. hahahahaha

Guest samsooky

yoeda said: meahri66 about the name just info in JoU thread. no need to tag name. everyone who pass by they know or maybe in YTBLSS too. and dont forget to ask people who experience in hangul about their opinion also ask everyone opinion if they like it. we still open for additional suggestion, didnt we?
akinahana89 about the banner i got what sam want maybe you can use JJS side profile as a background? the most important thing is when he's smiling. and the sun, i think no need to put a lot. i dont know exactly what to elaborate to you. kekekeke.
example of his side profile with sunshine smile:btw, we can discuss this further. its only my suggestion. uff that high cut magazine photo really tempting. hahahahaha

samsooky said: Ahhh, @yoeda, I am touched once again, you always KNOW exactly what I mean (even better than I do). Yes, since his side profile is special and pretty unique to JJS (and all of those you posted are gorgeous), it will be distinctly recognized/recognizable as well...! :)

Guest samsooky

yoeda said: samsooky said: Ahhh, @yoeda, I am touched once again, you always KNOW exactly what I mean (even better than I do). Yes, since his side profile is special and pretty unique to JJS (and all of those you posted are gorgeous), it will be distinctly recognized/recognizable as well...! :)

@samsooky
Hah. I haven't been writing much lately. Just a little here and there since I think I wore myself out for NaNoWriMo (44k words in 17 days!). If I had been more dedicated to my writing, I would probably have been finished with the fanfic I owe Tien. lol. I've had a pretty bad day today, so I'm listening to some IU and allowing photos of Sunshine JJS to somewhat brighten what is left of today by working on that side profile banner you wanted. :)

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: Thanks for the photos, @yoeda.
It helps that I don't have to backtrack the pages to look for them.
its ok. you just tell me what kind of his picture you want i'll try to find it for you later if i can. Well, you know me, @yoeda.
I can never have too many JJS photos!
If you have any more of his side profile photos, do feel free to share them. :)

Guest samsooky

JJS Performance at the 16th Korea Musical Awards 
tumblr_m73mrdniRI1rz7x74o1_500.png
CR: jojungsukftw

How does he make a plaid shirt and workman boots over jeans work? Somehow he does - with a Mickey Mouse shirt and oozing on-stage charm! ;) 
Dominating the stage, having a good time, and performing from RENT, "We're All in This Together"...

CR: As Tagged

@samsooky good nite and dream of mr. sunshine. i allowed that. hahaha. mind you that i'm hardly allowed anyone to dream about him. *joking@akinahana89 actually i also dont hv much. everything i found i posted in the thread. if i want i have to google it again. hahaha.

Guest samsooky

akinahana89 said: @samsooky
Hah. I haven't been writing much lately. Just a little here and there since I think I wore myself out for NaNoWriMo (44k words in 17 days!). If I had been more dedicated to my writing, I would probably have been finished with the fanfic I owe Tien. lol. I've had a pretty bad day today, so I'm listening to some IU and allowing photos of Sunshine JJS to somewhat brighten what is left of today by working on that side profile banner you wanted. :)