Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

but @meahri66, do you really think we can trust that you won't spike those sweet dessert drinks you're offering us. After all, there has been some precedence to this case!lol
@chi13lou
I know how you feel...it really takes a TRUE GENIUS to motivate and inspire people!wahahaha

@yeoreobun
I'm just kidding...please don't take this wrongly as I am really not as self-absorbed in real life. Whether I am a genius though, I'll leave that for you guys to decide!wahahaha

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said: only after posting here did I realize just how big akina's pic was!wahahaha Hahaha. Why didn't you shrink it?! Now all the flaws will be so obvious!! :(( :(( :(( LOL

BTW, I really do think your paengheon drawing is kyeopta!! :D :D :D
what flaws? that drawing was amazing! =D> =D> =D>
...and I rather like the sound of the highlighted text. Thank you for acknowledging that he is mine!kekeke Aigoo... This yoeja needs some help. Selective reading and all is not good for the mental health. Where's the doctors with the strait jackets?!

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: babyviolets said:
and why are you curious about my singing? I can honestly tell you that there's nothing special about my voice!lol I am a much better listener than I am a singer!wahahaha Huhuhu. Don't forget I have heard you sing!! You have a very lovely voice!!
...and that voice is the reason for your WMM to crash over and over again!wahahaha HAHAHA. No wonder I can't finish the project! =)) =)) =))

Guest kujaichi

Almost done with my calendar :x
Now I "only" need to clean a couple of watermarks and then I can order tomorrow... I guess there's no hope that it will come this year (hmm, which makes me think over my choice of the cover photo once again...), but I hope it will come soon then <3

And somehow it went from "Well, I just need 12 or 13 pics" to "Ohh, there's space for 145 photos tops? Well, then...! >:) "

Guest kujaichi

@meahri66
Komawo...

Welp, I learnt from the experience: I just cleaned the pics tonight instead of tomorrow and just ooooooordered my shiny new JJS calendar! :x
If the post isn't too slow, it should arrive by the end of next week ^^

Oh, and after all I shouldn't have done the work just for myself right...? :D
In this spirit:

filesn_c.jpghttp:

kujaichi said: @meahri66
Komawo...

Welp, I learnt from the experience: I just cleaned the pics tonight instead of tomorrow and just ooooooordered my shiny new JJS calendar! :x
If the post isn't too slow, it should arrive by the end of next week ^^

Oh, and after all I shouldn't have done the work just for myself right...? :D
In this spirit:

filesn_c.jpghttp:

Guest kujaichi

Ahh, well, you know, I don't actually have a file, just the pics...
I used the online editor of the shop where I ordered. Tbh, I already tried to find out to where they ship, but since they don't say anything explicitly, I'd guess it's just Germany - should I ask? :))

And if some of you are wondering who that strange person is who just added you on the book of faces - that's me, stalking :D

edit: (So yeah, when I said "layout stuff" that was basically putting the pics in the right place and maybe cutting them... But hey, that was hard to decide!)