Bae Suzy 배수지

Admin

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[NEWS]Suzy's short interview for You Who Came From The Stars id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[bROADCAST] 140212 miss A Performs HUSH at Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1dv9rpu28 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"140212 가온차트어워드 레드카펫 미스에이 직캠 [selbbar] id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"cr 셀빠 id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"FANCAM id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;" id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 20.399999618530273px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"cr 류진
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[Y-STAR] Stars on the red carpet of 3rd Gaonchart (제3회 가온차트 K POP어워드 걸그룹 총출동) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"cr ystarnews id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[sSTV] 미쓰에이-포미닛-씨스타, 추위 잊은 과감한 패션 '아찔~' id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"cr SSTVnews id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"[12022014] miss A pose at Red Carpet @ 3rd Gaon KPOP Chart Awards id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"cr youngielover

Suzy Experiences Wardrobe Malfunction at Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards
N%C3%A4ytt%C3%B6kuva-2014-2-13-kello-16.
miss A‘s Suzy suffered a wardrobe malfunction while performing “Hush” at the 3rd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards.

Held at Seoul Olympic Park Olympic Sports Stadium on February 12 at 7pm, miss A was one of the performers at the large music event. The girl group was the opening act for the second part of the show, and the girls entered wearing beautiful white outfits.

However, just around a minute into their performance, Suzy begun to reach for the neck strap of her halterneck dress. Seems like the decorative and metallic neck piece had unfastened, causing her to worry about the dress falling off. 

She continued to perform despite the unfortunate wardrobe malfunction, and tried to do her best while holding her dress up with her hands. Despite the situation being a very uncomfortable one, Suzy managed to focus on her performance, earning praises for her professional attitude.

Luckily nothing worse happened!

You can see her reach for the neck piece at 1:12 in the video below.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT1dv9rpu28
suzy-401x900.jpg

cr soompi 

More photos and details of Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun's reunion on 'You Who Came From the Stars' revealed
miss-A-Suzy-Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392260512_af_o
BgWS54dCIAAo6YY.jpg:large

More photos and details have been revealed of Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun's reunion on 'You Who Came From the Stars'!

SEE ALSO: Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, and Jun Ji Hyun spotted filming 'You Who Came From the Stars'

Suzy, Kim Soo Hyun, and Jun Ji Hyun were previously spotted at the romantic Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang, Gyeonggido on the morning of the 11th. Now it has been revealed that Suzy will appear in a scene where she exchanges phone numbers with Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun).

After encouraging the cast and staff by saying, "Good job", Suzy shared, "It is really an honor to make a cameo in 'You Who Came From the Stars' which is receiving a lot of love and I hope you keep loving 'You Who Came From the Stars' a lot. Fighting."

A staff member commented, "Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy showed excellent chemistry in this drama like their previous one... We sincerely thank Suzy, who made a cameo, and please watch the drama to find out how she comes to cross paths with Soo Hyun."

As mentioned previously, Suzy will play the girl who starts a mini love triangle with her advances to Do Min Jun (Kim Soo Hyun), making Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) jealous.

Check out the still cuts about while you wait for Suzy's cameo episode to air later today!

cr allkpop 

HD Suzy ywcfts cameo cut
전지현, 수지에 질투 폭발 @별에서 온 그대 17회http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GDE3hGyc0cr DramaSBS
translation suzys part ywcfts cr:softy cadence 

but his previous student calls

out to him and says dont you remember me. she says her

name is Go Hye Mi – I kept getting an extension or

renewing his class-I said to you when I first saw you I

thought you looked really similar to my ex-boyfriend Sam

Dong. because I wanted to retake your class I handed in a

blank test paper and got an F. so you really don’t

remember me. MJ: no. she says I’m disappointed. I was

almost kicked out of home for that F. he says now that I

see I recognize you. she says you probably don’t

recognize me cuz I got prettier than last year. I’ve lost

some baby fat and I have been hearing I got more mature.

she giggles. SY turns and sees the girl fliriting and with

him. she is about to reach for him but SY backs into them

and interrupts. the girl asks if he got a phone instead of his

pager. she asks for his number so she can text. he is

about to give it to her but SY comes back and says dont

you have something to say to me. choose – do you want

to talk now or never see me again. MJ tells the student to

go well and leaves

via @missa_ja9
www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0f3r0

Suzy makes Jun Ji Hyun's character jealous with her cameo on 'You Who Came From The Stars'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GDE3hGyc0

SBS aired the highly anticipated episode of 'You Who Came From The Stars' with the special cameo by Suzy!  She got to reunite with her 'Dream High' co-star and love interest Kim Soo Hyun, which in turn made Jun Ji Hyun's character very jealous.  The whole scene greatly alluded to the drama 'Dream High.'

In the scene, Do Min Joon (Kim Soo Hyun) kept trying to talk to Chun Song Yi (Jun Ji Hyun) to no avail as he was ignored and avoided; therefore, he went to sit at a bench where he encountered Go Hye Mi (Suzy), who called him professor.  She turned out to be one of his past students, not to mention the character's name was the very same from 'Dream High.'

SEE ALSO: More photos and details of Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun's reunion on 'You Who Came From the Stars' revealed

She said, "Professor.  Do you recognize me?  I'm Go Hye Mi.  I was in your class last year and even the year before that.. I told you that you looked really similar to my ex-boyfriend Sam Dong."  For those of you who did not watch 'Dream High,' Sam Dong was the name of Kim Soo Hyun's character!  She continued, "I purposely handed in a blank exam to get an F and retake the course, but you don't remember me?"

Do Min Joon said, "I think I remember.." so Go Hye Mi replied, "I'm disappointed.  At that time, I almost got kicked out of my house because of that F.. Maybe.. it's because I got prettier than last year.. I lost a lot of my baby fat since then and hear a lot that I got more mature."  She even asked for his number!

Chun Song Yi, who saw this, became green with envy and purposely went to Do Min Joon's side to say, "Do Min Joon, didn't you say you had something to tell me?  I have time right now," to viewers' amusement.  

Make sure you watch the episode to see for yourself!

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1392309874_Youwhocamefromth

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/suzy-makes-jun-ji-hyuns-character-jealous-with-her-cameo-on-you-who-came-from-the-stars#axzz2s48hzX8i

[1080p]140212 가온차트 missA Cut (Gaon Kpop Chart Awards missA Cut)

[1080p]140212 가온차트 missA-Hush (Gaon Kpop Chart Awards missA Cut)

[FANCAM] 140212 가온어워드 레카 미스에이 수지 (suzy)

Suzy support message Sochi participants via Suzy dc

BgZSbcvCEAIpcC1.jpg

knetz comments

[+2649 -277] Samdong looking at Hyemi ㅋㅋ.. cute jealousy, Cheon song yi ♡

[+2121 -524] it was funㅋㅋㅋ
[+1626 -548] Suzy's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(+451 -189) Suzy ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Jeon Ji hyun both so pretty ㅠ ㅠ 

(+423 -265) Oh really pretty ♥ ♥ ♥ Suzy completely.
(+392 -236) Suzy dazzling shine,A better Future a singer, an actor.
(+188 -53) samdong ㅋ Oh blah blah blah .....

http://m.news.naver....de=LSD&sid1=106

BEANPOLE update with Suzy:

tumblr_n0zdqdxjpY1s5op2eo2_1280.jpg

with Suzy and Soo Hyun

tumblr_n0z7phUXAu1s5op2eo1_1280.jpg

via Suzy OH

[비하인드30] '가온차트' 수지, '아... 여기가 아니네...'

cr sportsseoultv

Showbiz Korea : WINTER CAMPING WITH SU-ZY 수지와 함께 떠나는 겨울 캠핑!
cr ARIRANG KPOP
Fancam _ 140212 _ Hush _ Gaon Chart Kpop Award _ Suzy (수지) Focus
cr Aron Sky