[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg the scenes..every episode big will come out with interesting stories..

that why i love this drama...

min jung and gong yoo date for real? i'm waiting for this..

wish it come true..:)

Guest katkat88

OMG THAT scene!!!

Why am I afraid that it is only imagination? :( Me wanna it be real.R.E.A.L.

Cant wait for it!

Guest soompigalz

@katkat88, the thing is we still dont know what the exact motive of DR to proceed with the wedding, it could also be that she do it for KJ since he is still in YJ's body. By keep pretending (before the actual marriage happen) she want to buy times until things back to normal n then asking directly to YJ on what was all about. By that she can firmly decide on what she will do with her relation with YJ while KJ will have his own life back. Win-Win solution. Except that she wouldnt think that KJ might fall for her.

Guest meisk

@shajoona: Mari is the source of information about KJ's lives before the accident and before his mom died. She's the only one who knew about KJ and who he is. Me too disappointed how they make a fuss of her appearance and then nothing happened. But i believe Mari's role will get bigger after she found out about the truth. Let's hope. *fingers crossed*

Guest katkat88

@katkat88, the thing is we still dont know what the exact motive of DR to proceed with the wedding, it could also be that she do it for KJ since he is still in YJ's body. By keep pretending (before the actual marriage happen) she want to buy times until things back to normal n then asking directly to YJ on what was all about. By that she can firmly decide on what she will do with her relation with YJ while KJ will have his own life back. Win-Win solution. Except that she wouldnt think that KJ might fall for her.

@shajoona: Mari is the source of information about KJ's lives before the accident and before his mom died. She's the only one who knew about KJ and who he is. Me too disappointed how they make a fuss of her appearance and then nothing happened. But i believe Mari's role will get bigger after she found out about the truth. Let's hope. *fingers crossed*

Guest meisk

Guest AceFondu

This drama is so funny so far xD. Has its serious moments but of course.. its a drama...

Funniest part was when Suzy Came in the taxi at the school and everyone was bewildered, then yoon jae came in the taxi as well afterwards haha. Laughing with the ost playing in the background xD.

I really dun like what hong sister's is doing this to me as i dun like the fact that they are pushing us to like KJ and DR together. I totally agreed with most of the comments saying that DR is certainly selfish is making KJ doing all the things that supposedly she should have doing it with YJ instead but she never does that when she is dating with him bcoz he always appears busy with his work. Hmm, so curious what Hong sister is doing with my emotion. 18 year old and a teacher relationship? totally inappropriate at all!But Hong sister is making me loving KJ in YJ's body...Nooooo what is happening to me? I am confuse now on who shall i ship for? sigh

Could someone please verify. Following of what I understand of Korean age system, learning of a korean friend and reading online, Korean's count themselves as 1 years old at time of birth. Hence they would always count themselves a year older then their actual age.

Korean schooling age is at 6, which in calendar years to be 5 years old. Does that mean KJ, although listed as 18 years old, he is actually 17 years old? So DR is 25 and YJ is 29.

Could someone please verify. Following of what I understand of Korean age system, learning of a korean friend and reading online, Korean's count themselves as 1 years old at time of birth. Hence they would always count themselves a year older then their actual age.

Korean schooling age is at 6, which in calendar years to be 5 years old. Does that mean KJ, although listed as 18 years old, he is actually 17 years old? So DR is 25 and YJ is 29.

Annyeong BIG chingu :)

Anyone of you ever watched The Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Student? Its also a love story about 18yrs old student and a 24-25 yrs old teacher. So BIG is not a surprise to me. Cos Korean dramas have a lot of this students and older female teachers' love stories. I just mentioned The Biscuit Teacher and the other drama is Romance. Gong Yoo was the student that fall in love with the older teacher in The Biscuit Teacher. As for Romance, thats the first time I see Kim Ha Neul acted. Her male lead was Kim Jae Won. Both dramas are my fave :).

BIG is fun, I think I'm gonna love this drama too mostly because of Gong Yoo as he is one of my fave actors since The Biscuit Teacher.

Archived