[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

the BTS video was simply adorable ... at Cadence blog , she commented about this adorable BTS! :
This is a face I could stare at forever and the kind of smile that makes me look forward to each Mon and Tues.  In the behind the scene for the bench kiss, LMJ and GY kept making each other laugh cuz of the looks on their faces. She calls him “oppa” in real life and they both speak informally to each other. They seem really close cuz I noticed she put her hands on his leg as she laughed or leaned her head on him. She kept laughing so GY said: I’m going to do it so just wait a minute.  After GY impulsively leans in and gives her a quick peck on the lips, LMJ had to grab GY’s cheeks and sort of slap the sides of his face. Right after she “slapped” him, GY put his head down so she asked “did it hurt a lot – don’t cry.” He took a while to put his head up cuz he said the look on her face was “too funny.” Since she kept laughing every time she looked at his funny facial expression, she finally said I won’t look anymore. There sure were a lot of takes for that kiss. Now I am wondering how the wedding photo one went.
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! ♥

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

Two points: 1. This was approximately THE most predictable story of all time. We knew that they'd switch bodies and that she'd fall for the kid and get with him when they switch back.

2. It's kind of upsetting they've gone on so long with YJ in a coma. We still know next to nothing about the dude. He's still in a coma and never had a chance to explain himself and yet his fiance assumed he was being disloyal and is already giving her heart to someone else. I suppose a year is a long time to wait for someone but come on....it was her fiance.

Guest boraah

Many forget that this drama is loosely based off the Tom Hanks movie, Big. We all remember how that movie ended. Saying that, the Hong Sisters should of just stick to that formula.  Have the teenage boy suddenly grow up to Gong Yoo, rather then body swapping with a another man. Having YJ in the story just makes it more complicated then it already are.

It would of been a lot simple story if KJ in the beginning had a crush on DR while still a teenage student, but gets rejected since DR sees him as a kid and not a adult. He makes a wish to grow up  and transforms into Gong Yoo overnight. He then use this as a advantage to finally make DR fall in love with him. She falls in love too. Later he finds out that he has to change back. MR  could be the friend that knows that Gong Yoo is really KJ and helps him out.

“Big” Lee Min Jung, Getting Nervous For 19 Year Old Gong Yoo?
ep-7_ending.jpg
In the 7th episode, which aired June 25th, love has been forming slowly between Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo's 19 year-old spirit that appeared a year later.
When Lee Ae Kyung(Shin Ji Soo) answered Kyung Jun's call on Da Ran's phone  she mentions, "Do you know how confused Da Ran is after you appeared, Yoon Jae?"
Kyung Jun, who was shocked at how Da Ran was confused by him and not Yoon Jae, calls Da Ran to ask, "Gil Teacher, are you really nervous? Are you nervous running towards me? I promised I wouldn't let that happen so I let go of the chicken." So they ended up not eating the chicken together. Along with this, Kyung Jun is pondering about the purpose of the ring he found, which Yoon Jae bought before the accident happened.     Da Ran, who has no idea why the plan has been canceled stops and asks herself, "Am I really nervous for him?"However in the near end of the episode, Kyung Jun puts the ring on Da Ran's finger and says, "I, Kang Kyung Jun, swear to never love you", which brings devastation to the viewers of the drama.  
Source : Korea Portal

Guest sarangwo

Many forget that this drama is loosely based off the Tom Hanks movie, Big. We all remember how that movie ended. Saying that, the Hong Sisters should of just stick to that formula.  Have the teenage boy suddenly grow up to Gong Yoo, rather then body swapping with a another man. Having YJ in the story just makes it more complicated then it already are.

It would of been a lot simple story if KJ in the beginning had a crush on DR while still a teenage student, but gets rejected since DR sees him as a kid and not a adult. He makes a wish to grow up  and transforms into Gong Yoo overnight. He then use this as a advantage to finally make DR fall in love with him. She falls in love too. Later he finds out that he has to change back. MR  could be the friend that knows that Gong Yoo is really KJ and helps him out.

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
7th episode
AGB:Nationwide: 8,9% (+0,6%) :D :D :DSeoul: 10,4% (+1,1%) :D :D :D
TNS:
Nationwide: 8,2% (-0,7%) :(Seoul: 9,7% (-1,4%) :(

MBC Lights & Shadows leads - AGB: 18,2% / 21,4% ; TNS: 19,0% / 22,8%SBS CHASER - AGB: 12,4% / 13,1% ; TNS: 13,6% / 16,3%

Most of you on here are annoyed with MaRi and her one-sided love for KJ but KJ's "love" for DR is also one-sided for now... yes, she is slowly starting to fall for KJ but KJ has been chasing/follwing DR for a few episodes now... so please, don't hate on MaRi who has been with KJ for years (even standing by him for 1 year while his body is in a coma)... never losing focus on who it is she loves... while DR is confused. I don't really like weak female leads... they can't and don't know how to stand up for themselves. I could never hate MaRi because she's the most loyal character on "BIG" and I don't really see her "stalking" as stalking. I don't understand how annoyed and inconsiderate KJ is towards MaRi either... in her flashbacks, he seems to really adore her.

Archived