[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

EP 13 PREVIEW - ENG SUBS 

Kyung Jae: Every day from now on, when the fingers on this watch point to 10:10, Gil Da Ran will think of KKJ.

Se Young: Yoon Jae’s illness is back?

Yoon Jae’s mom: Se Young, please help me.

Mari: I heard you’re planning to transfer to a school in the outskirts.

Choong Shik: Noona, where did your wedding ring go?

Da Ran: Ah, yes.

Mari: Have you forgotten Dr. Seo Yoon Jae?

Da Ran: The entire day I waited for 10:10 to arrive. You want me to go see Kyung Joon’s dad?

Mari: Kyung Joon’s dad said I was just a child and wouldn’t talk with me.

Yoon Jae’s mom: Se Young, this is all for Yoon Jae. Only that child can save our Yoon Jae.

Credits : Koala’s Playground

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anaapenas

EP 13 PREVIEW - ENG SUBS 

Kyung Jae: Every day from now on, when the fingers on this watch point to 10:10, Gil Da Ran will think of KKJ.

Se Young: Yoon Jae’s illness is back?

Yoon Jae’s mom: Se Young, please help me.

Mari: I heard you’re planning to transfer to a school in the outskirts.

Choong Shik: Noona, where did your wedding ring go?

Da Ran: Ah, yes.

Mari: Have you forgotten Dr. Seo Yoon Jae?

Da Ran: The entire day I waited for 10:10 to arrive. You want me to go see Kyung Joon’s dad?

Mari: Kyung Joon’s dad said I was just a child and wouldn’t talk with me.

Yoon Jae’s mom: Se Young, this is all for Yoon Jae. Only that child can save our Yoon Jae.

Credits : Koala’s Playground

Guest katfish

BTS of HUG scene!!! yahoo! * LOL Daran running towards him ¿? kyaaaa  xD * 

thanks to the amazing stalker fans xDDDDDD we love you ♥
Source : Naver Blog

Amidst the entire switching theories that I'm reading here... can I just share my thoughts on something somewhat entirely random but related to this drama? And might make me sound a lil perv? *lol*
I'm not the only one who feels that Daran could reciprocate on the kissing a lil bit more..right? hehe.
Thing is, I personally feel that it was THE moment; that BIG revelation that we (and KJ) have all been waiting for, so when the kiss happened, I really wanted it to look .. look good (?) erm, I guess I really wanted a really good, "satisfying" kiss scene, something that "completes" the entire moment. Gong Yoo is always very into his kissing scenes (not called the Kissing Machine for nothing) but I felt that LMJ could have reciprocated a bit more. I understand she was supposed to be apprehensive initially and then give in to her feelings, so when at the very end when KJ did an actual lip lock with her, I really wished she would give in to that.
I've ever seen her lock lips with Jang Hyuk in Midas (it was random channel surfing; I never watched the show so that scene looked abit awkward for me imo.) and checked out Smile You on youtube; she seems to be those pretty 'tight-lipped' type and almost every kiss scene was .. just not much lip movement. I personally disliked BOF Jan Di and Jun Pyo's kissing scenes cause she was so tight lipped; I wonder how can you like a person so much and still kiss in that manner.
Of course, let me clarify that I'm not saying that LMJ is not a good actress; one doesn't judge a person's acting just by their kissing skills. I'm also not expecting actors to kiss like they have the mouth of a vacuum cleaner (overdoing it isn't right as well; and too much might make the actress feel offended) but it just gets to me when the actors' kisses don't fully match the 'feel' of the moment.
Daran ah, if you are going to lock lips with KJ again (please do!), please reciprocate a bit more so that the scene will look truly complete.
P.S> i still love you two ok? <3

Guest anaapenas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYNyxIY0nJU
Suzy - I still love you

Her voice is awesome. I should listen more of her songs.

Guest soompigalz

I have a feeling that SY will indeed refuse whatever request YJ's mom ask in order to save YJ. Why? Coz she had show at least twice that she care/feel sorry for KJ, she might be lil bit b***hy with YJ-DR relationship but she doesnt strike me as that kind of person who will do far enough as risking others life illegally esp when that person is her in-charge patient.

Guest apricot

Kaxx: I FEEL THE SAME WAY! Sometimes I hate how koreans kiss in drama jkjk..especially the female lead. Gong Yoo is damn gooood at kissing, the way he kisses his leads make me feel that he really like them alooot. But I watched one clip where he describes his kisses, he said it's all scripted and sometimes he feel awkward when there's so many people watching them kiss. Not to say he don't have feelings for his female leads, but he said if there's any, there's not a lot.

Yes THAT IS THE BIG REVELATION that Daran is making the big step to accepting KJ and darn, she's not making it "memorable" for us..haha.

I think the only one who can ever match Gong Yoo's kiss in a drama is Yoon Hye!! No doubt she is the only actress who can ever kiss properly.

Edit: Suzy's song is goood. Why do all songs from kdramas sound so good? Lovee!

Apricot: I totally get you! I also saw that clip on yt when Gong Yoo shared on doing intimate scenes. I guess YEH kisses pretty well herself (regardless of who the actor is), hehe.
About having feelings for female/male leads; I think that's the 'scary' part of acting; you involve yourself so much into your character and share so much of your time and go through so much emotion with another person; the line between reality and fiction can be blurred.. even us audience looking on can be confused too! I always feel that men (in general) are able to differentiate between work and personal life better than women.
I think LMJ's most daring kissing scene actually belonged to a movie instead of a drama. Actually we all don't need her to be super daring; just a little, little bit more. Hehe!
I totally love Big's OST; I would buy it if I can find it. I'm still waiting for that other song which was played when Daran got drunk at the mandu jib though. Still~waiting~

Guest payel

I think the only one who can ever match Gong Yoo's kiss in a drama is Yoon Hye!! No doubt she is the only actress who can ever kiss properly.

BTW, Korean fans in DC also talked about this scene being the ad-lib acting by LMJ and GY. Because LMJ has her signature laugh in this scene and she was really scared since all her face turned red and she grabbed GY's arms tightly. Also, during me2day conversation, when MJ said Gong Yoo is a good "sunbae," GY immediately rebuffed and said, "when did you ever call me sunbae? " Apparently, MJ called him "dinosaur" or some sort (another sign that they are really very close). So maybe here ,GY is threatening MJ to call him properly. (Also it plays the reversal of dongsaeng in the convenient store).

KJ hates to eat black beans and peas in general, but the funny thing is, it's Hong Sisters' insider joke on GY. GY was called peas from childhood because he has a tiny head. HAHA

(credit: tumblr)

tumblr_m70fhnanJ71qa43pao7_250.giftumblr_m70fhnanJ71qa43pao5_250.gif

:)) :))

Guest soompigalz

BTW, Korean fans in DC also talked about this scene being the ad-lib acting by LMJ and GY. Because LMJ has her signature laugh in this scene and she was really scared since all her face turned red and she grabbed GY's arms tightly. Also, during me2day conversation, when MJ said Gong Yoo is a good "sunbae," GY immediately rebuffed and said, "when did you ever call me sunbae? " Apparently, MJ called him "dinosaur" or some sort (another sign that they are really very close). So maybe here ,GY is threatening MJ to call him properly. (Also it plays the reversal of dongsaeng in the convenient store).

KJ hates to eat black beans and peas in general, but the funny thing is, it's Hong Sisters' insider joke on GY. GY was called peas from childhood because he has a tiny head. HAHA

(credit: tumblr)

:)

)

:)

)

Archived