[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guessing that KJ mom was a surrogate of some kind because if YJ mother is the mom her attitude doesn't make sense. This would also explain the strain in her marriage as well. The father said a strange thing in the preview for tomorrows episode.He was saying to the mom that if she left that KJ would be all alone. I thought the reason he stayed behind in America was because he was trying to find KJ. Now that they know where he is wouldn't the father becoming to Korea as well.
 At any rate DR will end up with YJ or with no one. There is no way his family or hers would approve. She would have a hard enough time just because of his age, but they are brothers and technically she is married to YJ.I can't see anyone allowing her to divorce one brother and be with the other one  I'm hoping for the body switch to come sooner rather than later. Giving the brothers a chance to develop their relationship, and DR to put things in perspective. 
I need help, this has bothered me about Kdrama's for a long time, I need to know if this is something that is used as plot device or if it really happens. Here's what bothers me. In drama's you see people walking into others home as if it's their's. In today episode MR has some how gotten the pass code for KJ home and came right in and start doing what ever she wanted. Even SY has it and I assumed the mother gave it to her. In the preview for tomorrow SY goes to the mothers hotel and since the door was opened she just walked in, making no effort to make her presence known. You see this all the time and I get so irked by it. It's like there is no sense of privacy. So help he out is this always done for dramatic effect or do they all pass out the pass codes to there home to anyone. 

'Big' Gong Yoo Gets Jealous, Yells At Lee Min Jung
A Gong Yoo blinded by jealousy has gotten into a fight with Lee Min Jung.
The latest episode of KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama 'Big' featured Gil Da Ran (played by Lee Min Jung) picking up her fiancee Seo Yoon Jae's things and going to Kang Kyung Joon (played by Gong Yoo)'s house.
Kyung Joon, who sees the things that Da Ran has brought to his house, pointedly asks her, "Is that why you went to your house?" Da Ran, who does not notice the change in Kyung Joon's behavior, explains that she brought stuff she left at her house.
 Previously, Kyung Joon had seen Yoon Jae's belongings at Gil Da Ran's house, and could not hide his jealousy when she brought what he knew to be Yoon Jae's things.    He resorts to throwing Yoon Jae's things, yelling, "Take everything that belongs to Yoon Jae in my room! I have nowhere to put my things. This is Yoon Jae's, that's Yoon Jae's too", and leaves after moving the belongings to Da Ran's room, saying "I'm not the one who gets to be a part of that family."
Kyung Joon, who has a crush on Da Ran, knows that despite marrying Da Ran, the life he lives really belongs to Yoon Jae and cannot control being jealous of him. 
Source : Korea Portal

Guest samgirl

i have this theory, could it be? that Kyung Joon 's mom was just a surrogate? What if Yoon Jae's mom and YJ dad eggs and sperm were just implanted in KJ's mom? but the REAL parents of KJ is Yoon Jae's making them blood brothers? Probably YJ mom is too weak physically to carry another child but it is the  only way to save YJ so they hired KJ's mom? That's why YJ's mom is harboring guilt towards KJ for not acknowledging KJ 

‘Big’ Hints at Gong Yoo and Shin Won Ho’s Relationship
25513110.jpg
The relationship between Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo) and Kang Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) will soon be coming to light.
The July 2 broadcast of KBS2’s Big hinted that Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon may indeed be connected in ways other than their soul swap.
Yoon Jae’s mother, Ahn Hye Jung (Kim Seo Ra), was shocked when she learned that the boy that was involved in Yoon Jae’s car crash was Kang Kyung Joon.
A following scene where she mentioned Kyung Joon in a conversation with Yoon Jae’s father (Jo Young Jin) showed that she knows who the boy is.
Hye Jung then visited the hospital Kyung Joon lies, patted his head and said in tears, “I didn’t see you when you were born, but now I’m seeing you for the first time,” drawing attention to her relationship with him.
Hye Jung became sensitive at the fact that Kyung Joon is close by, and at one point shouted at Yoon Jae’s father, “He’s not my son; he was born to save Yoon Jae. I don’t know anyone named Kang Kyung Joon,” bringing to light a small part of the big secret.
Viewers couldn’t hide their surprise at the possibility that Yoon Jae and Kyung Joon may be closely related. ‘I think this will be the first sad drama by the [Hong] Sisters. What will happen to Kang Kyung Joon now?’, ‘I’ve never seen a drama with so many possibilities. Any ending will be enough to surprise me’ and ‘I can only watch on. I can’t even begin to guess,’ they said.
Source : Enewsworld

The Big Confession Happens in ‘Big’
Secrets were unveiled and feelings were left open in the most recent episode of Big.
The July 2 broadcast of KBS2’s Big, its ninth episode, showed Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) making the big confession about the feelings she had kept bottled up inside her all this time.
Da Ran, who couldn’t bring herself to forget about her fiancée Seo Yoon Jae (Gong Yoo), realizes that she had been falling for Kang Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo) all the time she had bickered and quarreled with him. 
She stands in front of a movie theater alone after passing her concert tickets to Ma Ri (Bae Suzy) so that she can accompany Kyung Joon, but Kyung Joon finds her instead and turns up in front of her.
Da Ran feels flattered at how Kyung Joon chose her over Ma Ri, and says to Kyung Joon, who was concentrating on the lecture coming from his earphones, “Kyung Joon, I feel weird. I don’t know why, but I’m happy that you’re here.” 
Kyung Joon put on a funny expression, but it wasn’t made certain whether he heard her or not.
The ending scene of the episode was romantic yet didn’t involve any kissing, just eye contact, proving the actors’ prowess and the scriptwriters’ subtlety in romance.
Viewer boards were flooded with posts cheering the couple on after Da Ran made her confession, such as, ‘Gong Yoo’s eyes look on so lovingly’, ‘I don’t think I’ll be able to go to sleep tonight’, ‘My heart stopped when he gave her one side of his earphone’ and ‘Gong Yoo’s eyes are burning.’
Source : Enewsworld

Guest xopo17

Check out the video preview for tonight’s episode of “Big” below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KpCUhuu6pc&feature=player_embedded

Lee Se Ryung: So…is she saying that Kang Kyung Joon is her son…but that she abandoned him?…
Jang Mari: If 80% of his heart has gone to her, there’s only 20% left…
Lee Se Ryung: Is it possible to get a DNA testing done asap?
Jang Mari: Teacher, if Kyung Joon says he’s content with his current life, please scold him.
Jang Mari: Tell him he has to go back and give him a good scolding.
Gil Daran: My heart is thumping…
Gil Daran: What’s wrong with me…
Lee Se Ryung: Remember how you were looking for someone?
Lee Se Ryung: I found the person you were looking for…
Jang Mari: Kyung Joon-ah!
Jang Mari: Teacher! Kyung’s Joon’s body moved again!
Gil Daran: Is Kyung Joon leaving?…

According to AGB Nielsen, “Big” saw a slight increase in ratings yesterday, recording 8.1%. KBS will air the tenth episode tonight, July 3, at 9:55PM KST.

CREDIT : hotshotlover30  (http://www.soompi.com)

Guest jobogae

I don't know about everyone but I must have screamed OMG like 50 times watching episode 9 hahaha.  The last scene's chemistry between Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung is electrifying.  Still drooling ....  =P~  I'll be one of the first to jump for joy if they become a real couple off screen!!  They're so comfortable with each other during the behind the scenes footages - flirty flirty....  ;;)
I agree from an earlier posting that Da Ran's parents' relationship is symbolic that a teacher-student relationship does work out.  However, in this case and modern times, it's flipped.  That could be our ending.  Let's hope it's not a sad one or one of those lame cliff hangers where we don't know if they end up together.   
This drama has made my heartbeat race since the bodies were switched.  It has all the right elements: romance, drama, comedy, mystery and non-predictability!  

Guest sunshine4ever

So I did not get a chance to watch episode 9 properly due to no time today. But I skipped around and I just love the way KJ was jealous over the fact that DR would like to hoard/keep all of YJ's stuffs. At the same time it's so cute to see that he saw through his childish actions because he was mad towards her. The scene at the hospital with the two kids playing and KJ's talk was so funny. He's grown top-knot for coming and buying bread for her, fixing the broken cassette player that he broke, and asked Gil Teacher to go to the movie.

Gong Yoo is totally awesome. I wanted to resist KJ so much, yet at the same time know that without Gong Yoo's acting KJ would not have the image that he has now. I could only say the only way that I could love KJ is because Gong Yoo made him so vividly alive. I can't imagine falling in love with KJ if it were the other actor.

Spoiler for tonight's episode

‘Big’s Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo Square Off in a Competition… Involving Pandas

Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo are facing off in a little friendly competition over who paints the best… pandas.

In new Big preview still cuts released by KBS, Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) goes to the local store and buys teddy bears to pass around at her school as

gifts from her honeymoon...even though she and Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo) never ended up going on their honeymoon to China.

Kyung Joon then gets the thought to paint the white teddy bears and make them into panda bears. While contemplating how to paint the panda bears, the two come to bicker, once more, this time on how to paint the bears.

The revealed still cuts shows the two couple absorbed in their project as the two meticulously paints each bear by hand. Another picture shows the two giving each other competitive glares.

As to who will emerge the victor, the result will be unveiled in Big’s next episode on July 3.

Photo credit: KBS

Credit: enewsWorld

This particular scene seems to be hilarious. Can't wait!  :D

Guest sarangwo

Father                                                           Mother
tumblr_m6kugzVTBF1rt5adqo1_1280.jpg
      Gong Yoo                      Lee Min Jung

tumblr_m6kuht5YXG1rt5adqo1_250.jpg

Yoo Min

*This is probably what their kid will look like   :)

Guest jordi

sorry for late update
FULL RATINGS
9th episode
AGB:Nationwide: 8,1% (+0,2%) Seoul: 9,1% (+0,4%) 
TNS:
Nationwide: 7,4% (-0,4%) :(Seoul: 8,2% (-1,0%) :(
MBC Lights & Shadows leads - AGB: 17,6% / 19,4% ; TNS: 19,0% / 22,2%SBS CHASER - AGB: 13,1% / 13,9% ; TNS: 14,0% / 15,9%
I don't understand, why CHASER gained more viewers.... I watched 8 episodes and this drama had nothing specially... quite boring, lack of acting, and OST  is average too :( Koreans wake up, because "Big" is one of best Hong sisters drama :(
I hope Big have 10% in next week, because Golden Time is medical drama (gosh, how much will be medical dramas in this year???)

Hey does anyone have a live streaming link today??? http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=KBS2# is down :( and ionair still does not work ahh anyone? and the http://smart.kbs.co.kr/live/index.php does not work for me

Guest singapore0950

hihihi!!

dear!!! the girl who *** nice to see you here in this thread!

wowooww! thanks so much for all updates.

but soooo sad wonder why cannot watch streaming live from above links. As Huss mentioned.:( sob sob sob

anyone are watching streaming today? oh soooo sad! I was parking in the computer at early 7pm and the link wubisheng.cn it works on me. But suddely reached 8pm sharp and stopped. :(

Scream in alarm!!! who can share? ahahhaha!

however, thanks you gals for uploaded all stuffs here.

Archived