[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest soompigalz

IM LOL at the 19+ dialogue reference, 1st with Kjae n DR's fam next KJae with DR herself
:)) KyungJun u sly boy ;))

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sarangwo

I wonder if Yoonjae in Kyungjoon will ever wake up at all... My prediction is that Kyungjoon will return to his body and remember nothing of what happened :| PLEASE DON'T DO THAT TO US HONG SISTERS!

'Big' Lee Min Jung Confesses Her Love To 19 Year Old Trapped Inside Gong Yoo
Lee Min Jung confesses her love to the 19 year old trapped inside Gongyoo.
Kil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) confesses her love to the 19 year old (Kang Kyung Jun) that is trapped inside Seo Yun Jae (Gongyoo) on the July 2 episode of the KBS 2TV drama, "Big."
In this episode, Da Ran was happy thinking that she would be watching a concert with Kyung Jun. However, Ma Ri (miss A Suzy) believed that Kyung Jun would be happier watching it with her. Da Ran agrees and is left feeling sad.
In the end, Yun Jae does not go to see the concert with Ma Ri and instead fixes the cassette player that he loves so much and gives it to her. Da Ran replies, "Kyung Jun I feel weird. Why am I so happy that you came back to me?"
Fans are excited to see what happens in the next episode.
Source : Kpopstarz

Guest kayana20

I have no idea what I want just for Daran to find love. I get upset because i want YJ back in his body and to straighten out whatever he felt for Daran. Then if she is really in love with KJ she can be with him. I will patiently wait until the last episode comes and that is not far now.Only 7 episodes to go and with it being a Hong sisters drama you never can expect what is coming next . I love my Gong Yoo his chemistry with Lee Min Jung is hot and off the radar but the role of  a young man he is rocking it. I will wait to watch Big I want to watch a good show since soon I will have nothing to watch soon.

Guest anaapenas

Have you guys seen it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGRR2yzyJLw

I wish there were English subs.

Guest chinessegirl

I love GY and LMJ but its getting more confusing.

I mean I can't see DR with the real KJ.  

I don't know how Shin Won Ho can portray KJ like what GY has been doingI love GY's portrayal as KJ but in the end I want to see GY with LMJ even if he's YJ or KJ
I would prefer DR not ending up with anybody particularly if she ends up with the real KJ

I still really really like KJ’s character, as well as the fact that D has grown from where she was at the beginning of the episodes… and in terms of overall narrative pacing, plot revelations have been coming pretty consistently

But still… something DOES feel off to me. It feels like it’s spending too much time on the side characters (like the uncle and aunt) compared to the main characters… although I appreciate how they’re still somewhat involved in the story and the mystery unraveling… maybe it’s just how they were written was a bit lacking. Also, I feel that it doesn’t spend as much time as I would like with D’s development both in terms of handling situations more maturely and in terms of working through her feelings for KJ; they’ve been glossed over when I feel that it should move to the central part of the story. I mean I love KJ and I know the story revolves around him but then D’s just as important in a sense if they’re the OTP right? We know already how KJ feels about D, and how he’s trying to not get in the way of her relationship with YJ, or how it hurts him when he feels overlooked by D compared to YJ– WE GOT THAT alright, so why don’t we shift focus a bit to D too? ep 4-5 did that and I really appreciated it, but after that it got very KJ-biased (lol)

in terms of pacing of the romance, it’s NOT too slow, since it is a complicated situation and obviously D would need time to figure it out– it’s just a bit frustrating when you only see things from KJ’s perspective, how he’s sad about the lack of D returning his feelings but then once or twice it’s like he’s been given a candy to munch on and he has happy scenes with D… but we don’t get to delve deeper into D’s heart and mind.

Big was really cool in the first 6 episodes when it fed us the back story in bits and pieces in the perspectives of different ppl in the story, but now, it seems like it’s reverted back to everything-from-3rd-person-narrative-with-KJ-bias… which makes things a bit dull. It would have been fine if the story was told from KJ’s perspective only from the beginning– because then it WOULD be right for us to feel as frustrated as KJ is in terms of where his relationship is with D =P

but that’s just my opinion. i still like Big a lot for giving us KJ XD

i agree that it's confusing regarding who is DR really in love with.  Would she fall for KJ if he looks like a teenager? I think she's in love with YJ in KJ's personality.. I do hope the situation stays the same because DR and KJ is really great together.. I can't imagine them not together anymore.. :)

Instiz releases chart rankings for the first week of July
20120702_instiz.jpg
The Instiz chart combines the overwhelming variety of charts that South Korea uses to rank music sales, and it’s also what fans use to determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an “All-Kill”.
Check out the chart rankings for the first week of July (June 25th to July 1st) below!
Instiz Chart Singles Ranking
1. Busker Busker – “If You Really Love Me” – 34,276 Points
2. SISTAR – “Loving U” – 22,004 Points
3. Huh Gak – “One Person” – 20,110 Points
4. Busker Busker – “It’s So Hard To Face You” – 19,359 Points
5. 8Eight’s Lee Hyun – “My Heartache” – 13,638 Points
6. f(x) – “Electric Shock” – 12,012 Points
7. Verbal Jint ft. Sanchez of Phantom – “You Deserve Better” – 10,802 Points
8. Busker Busker – “Rain Showers” – 10,164 Points
9. Wonder Girls – “Like This” – 10,081 Points
10. Big Bang – “Monster” – 9,175 Points
Source: Allkpop

Guest pumpkinattack

Possible Spoiler Hmmm... well, it seems pretty clear that they are brothers (with the same mother, yes?). So, KJ was born to save YJ, and YJ saved KJ. It's pretty clear that YJ was off to America to look for KJ. Why the mother didn't want KJ, who knows. It's all kind of weird. Yep, the romance isn't moving quite fast enough for me. If DR comes to love KJ, there will be plenty of time for conflict after that... so get to it! Chop chop!

Guest thn22

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting on this thread. Just finished watching ep 9 and here's what I think about the relationship between KJ and YJ.  It seems like YJ may have been sick and needed a donor of some sort and KJ was born to be a matching donor. I read a story where these people had a kid with leukemia and to save him they had in vitro fertilization with an embryo that was a perfect donor match for their sick son. Of course the people in real life kept their second kid but this is drama land so I think that perhaps the dad used KJ's mom to have him to save YJ. That's what I'm thinking.

I have the feeling that KJae might pretend to not hear DR's confession since he can make the excuse of listening to the tape recorder/walkman...  :-??But I am still hoping KJae will hear it for him to be confused again! hihihi  <:-P 

and as for YJ mom, I still don't know why is she reacting like that to KJ... :-/

episode 10 tonight :) 

Archived