[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

It's going to be sad if they switch back DR in love with KJ how it's going to happen cause she married YJ that mean KJ have to leave cause he said he never interfere somebody love and he didn't love MR he loves DR. What is going to happen so sad for KJ.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xopo17

bigep83_024.jpgbigep83_025.jpg

can't stop laughing when this 2 parent transform into teenager (back on school), that dress/outfit, made me :)) :)) bigep84_015.jpg

on ep.8, they don't show us the wedding ceremony. they straight into wedding picture. aigooo, i wants to see the wedding ceremony. but maybe, this is gonna one of Hong's sister surprises ??    B-) WELCOME BACK YJ : ^__^

bigep84_028.jpgbigep84_028.jpg

bigep84_029.jpg

bigep84_034.jpg

Guest Sekaiwa

My friend and I recently started a podcast called the After Show Show: Korea where we are currently discussing Big.  We just finished episode 2 (which covers Episode 3

a ton of soompi readers

[/color] listen to our first episode, and we are super appreciative!! Any feedback would be amazing, and we hope that you would kindly subscribe to us on iTunes and tell all your Kdrama loving friends about it.

Guest meisk

Mari~
2012070109207794151.jpg
source: osen
What a stubborn girl! Her determination is admirable.If only she poured it on her studies instead,she would see the result immediately..lol Mari,open your eyes.There is someone who truly loves you the way you are. :x
Suzy is doing such a believable job as Mari.Sometimes i forgot how sweet and adorkable the real Suzy is. I really hope there's more on Mari's character. I see what Hong Sisters trying to do. All Mari's scene until now served as a comic relief. Sometimes she even acts as catalyst for KJ and DR. For example,she's actually speed up the KJ-DR's marriage when she threatened them to tell the elders.   Seeing how persistent she is, i wonder what is the things that will makes her give up on KJ. I hope it's believable because Mari is so stubborn, she won't let this small things bother her. Even KJ's threat only have 2 second effects on her..lol 
I hope the video preview will release today~

YooMin : Nº1 k-drama couple to become real voted by people!!! 
Seems like  the close and adorable relationship between Lee Min jung & Gong Yoo ( aka YooMin ) on and off screen is doing some effects on the people!!
Recently KBS News conducted a poll and our gorgeous couple was selected as the number 1 k-drama couple that people wants to become real !!!  
And we can't agree more with them ... because YooMin is pure pure love! 
The poll was conducted as a natural reaction after the tons of news about new k-dramas couples which ended in real relationships as Ji Hyun Woo - Yoo In Na story , Seo Woo - In Hyo Jin , Choi Jin Hyuk - So Eun Seo and many more ...
The second place of the poll went to Yoon Hee & Lee Hee Joon from hit family drama Unexpected You  ..
The reports also reviewed the close and special friendship between Lee Min Jung and pointed on the special manners Gong Yoo gives to her co-star ... good manners that is starting to make fans and media to be suspicious of ther real relationship : only good manners ... or Gong Yoo have ulterior intentions? hahaha! 
Another famous couples like Cha In Pyo - Shin Ae Ra, Lee Bo Young - Ji Sung, Lee Chun Hee - Jung Hee Jin  or Eugene - Ki Tae Young( famous for being a couple after work in a drama )  were also mentioned on the report . 
I f you wanna watch the clip , here's the link :
WATCH HERE
What do you think??? YooMin will be the next celebrity couple to join the list??? 
Source : Just Min jung

Guest xopo17

원래의 몸으로 영혼이 돌아갈 것 같은 예감에 경준(공유)과 다란(이민정)은 신혼여행을 포기하고 급히 병원으로 향한다. 한편 윤재의 어머니는 윤재와 함께 사고를 당한 강경준이 과거 윤재가 찾던 소년임을 알고 충격에 빠지는데...

credit : kbc.co.kr

translate (not perfect enough. feels free to correct it. coz i'm not korean)

Return to
the original spirit of the body in a feeling Kyung Joon (shared) and Dhahran (Lee, Min - Jung) to give the honeymoon quickly heading to the hospital. Meanwhile, the mother of yunjae yunjae accident with a tough looking for a boy who knows that in the past yunjae fall in shock, but ...

Archived