[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest anaapenas

Ok so I was re-watching the last episode and IMO (yeah MY opinion I'm not saying it is the true) YJ looked worried after kissing DR. It felt like that kiss was his way to see if he loved her or not and by his expression I don't see any love. This little details is what makes me unable to ship YJ/DR.

Now let me show my love for that last scene. JHAKDHKAJHDKHAK JK cares so much for DR. He was running for his life to prevent DR from being hurt. I see love in it. :x

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Big' Gong Yoo Spends $700,000 in Just One Day!
19616-big.jpg
Gong Yoo shocks Lee Min Jung when he spends over $700,000 in just one day!
KBS drama 'Big,’ aired on June 12 showed Kang Kyung Joon in Seo Yoon Jae's body (Gong Yoo) making a drastic move without consulting it with Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung).
As a result of his uncle, Kang Kyung Joon was about to lose the one last thing he had; which was his house. Not wanting to lose the house, he bought the house with all of Seo Yoon Jae's money that he had saved up. The total amount for the house was $780,000 (910 million Won). When Seo Yoon Jae's fiancé, Gil Da Ran finds out, she is so shocked that she doesn't know how to react. Even though they were planning on buying a house after they get married, the fact that $700,000 just flew out of the bank account without any discussion beforehand is not something easy to get over.
Source : Kpopstarz

I'm so confused the main couple here is Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo right? But it seems like the whole drama is going to focus on interactions between DR and KJ.
I am not comfortable with the idea that she will end up with Kyung Joon at all. Just becausehe is a teenager, like for real, that richard simmons is grimey as hell if the Hong Sisters let this happen. 
I mean, come on, its like Da Ran is dating her BROTHER. How gross is that?! 
I feel like the whole switching bodies thing is to show Da Ran what the man she is going to marryis really about. This body switching thing is for her to grow and mature as well asfor KJ to find someone who can care for him because as of now he doesn't have a family.

wow SWH and Suzy look soo CUTE together.. I LOVE THEM

810342054.png

133912739.jpg

Source : @ suzy tumblr

i'm feeling a little bit sad for JHJ..her role in here is soooo hatable..even though that she was in Myung Wol the Spy last year and she suppose to be the bad girl but at least i like her there when she started to like the other man ..she was so cute there..<3
but here..she will gain so much hate from the viewers..but since she is making us hating her this much that's mean she is doing a great job in her role and it's just a drama so god bless her and bless the whole cast and crew..<3

I think that  Kyung Joon is really the son of Yoon Jae or they'd play it that way at one key point of the drama. I'm interested in how this turns out....it'd be a bit gross if he ends up with his father's fiance though. Well in My Girl, the Hong sister played with the theme cousins.... Maybe they'd do that here too.  

Guest meisk

I think most people who against KJ and DR couple is because Shin Wonho has a baby face.If based on appearance only LMJ and SWH looks like brother and sister.Not to mention he's the same age as DR's brother. I'm personally don't mind this student-teacher relationship. Even GY previous drama (Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy) is also about student-teacher love. But compared to SWH,GY back then has mature look. Tbh,rather than the current KJ,i preferred the matured KJ in episode 1.I know it's not his real self but idk i can't imagine SWH acting like current KJ. If he does,it makes him more childish and immature especially with his baby face...lol If he's forever will stuck in YJ's body,i think it's fine.I'm more intriguing about YJ's story. So much mystery around him. I'm quoting this from Dramabeans:
"In the hospital, Kyung-joon’s body starts to show signs of life…"
So is that means YJ will wake up soon? O_O If YJ wake up things will be more complicated.He needs to fight back for his fiancée and clear all this misunderstanding.I've yet to have which couple i ship..lol I'm kinda like DR and YJ but DR and KJ also very interesting. With Mari i don't really care as long as she get more screen time i will be fine although i can't denied that based on promo pics SWH and Suzy are so cute and adorable together. Mari and CS are the comic relief in this drama.Kinda cute also~ Ahh...so many possible OTP.That's just makes the drama more interesting. :)

I just remembered that Gong Yoo and Jang Hee Jin acted together in Hello My Teacher. Must be awesome to work together in another project after so many years. Although I dislike SY's character (which is sort of the point i guess - she's the b*****y female) but i think Jang Hee Jin has come a long way. I found her really adorable in the variety show, X-Man.

I just remembered that Gong Yoo and Jang Hee Jin acted together in Hello My Teacher. Must be awesome to work together in another project after so many years. Although I dislike SY's character (which is sort of the point i guess - she's the b*****y female) but i think Jang Hee Jin has come a long way. I found her really adorable in the variety show, X-Man.

Guest meisk

@shajoona: CS is just dumb. Adorably dumb~lol When he said those dumb things,i just want to hug him. So funny and cute.
I don't think i see this pics shared yet.
96173183.jpg
41484643.jpg
24515173.jpg^lol is he smiling in this pic?
70651767.jpg
credit: couchkimchi

Guest Honey_KizZ

HI everyone! Im loving this series so far and GY is amazing as usual. Since everyone seems to know which opt will win in the end. I'll be put my bets out as well just for fun. At first I thought that there would be a teacher/ student romance in drama between DR and KJ, but so far it seems the hong sisters are not leading us in that direction. It's more complicated them the normal kdrama teacher/student love story. Even though there are a lot of DR/KJ interactions I don't see it in a romantic way. It feels more like a sibling relationship between the two. Besides its not romance that KJ needs or wants, its unconditional love from family that actually cares about him.

Guest missjaejoong

my thought the end of the drama will be YJ and DR break up and Daran will be more mature and grow her backbones just like Yoo Rin at the end of My Girl..after a few years, when KJ is 'big' enough, he meet DR and end up being together...mari+DR little brother, YJ forever alone... :))

Guest soompigalz

I MISS Shin WonHo T_T
As much as i love KyungJae, i also want to see how KyungJun in his own body try to winning DR's heart.

Guest captkero09

i always  be silent readerbut now as a newbie i wanna share my opinion* i think YJ and KJ brother related but not just share father. The father took little KJ from the mother when he got divorce than married with KJ's 'mother' ,make a new family ,so KJ afterall lived by his stepmom*because YJ and YJ's mother couldnt get in touch with KJ they always celebrate his birthday together*bcause of that YJ pack his things to meet his mother in LA for "that day"*i dont think YJ is cheater but he does vague for the wedding since he didnt get too much excitement*SY definetely can see the hesitation so she did give him the key*but we till ep.4,I think YJ never use the key and I'm a little confused for* DR so naiveeee, how can 26 become like that, how that be*why DR never visit her bf , yeah she did ONE just ONE,
and my big question is "is YJ really love her or he just want to redeem herself for making DR's tailbone broken?" and "why YJ must make DR feel upset-cried first to take him  going to say 'something'?" which would he said before accident is it ,I love you or I wanna cut off the wedding
monday please coming tommorowsorry for long post :)

Guest irish47

@shajoona: CS is just dumb. Adorably dumb~lol When he said those dumb things,i just want to hug him. So funny and cute.

I don't think i see this pics shared yet.

96173183.jpg
41484643.jpg
24515173.jpg

^lol is he smiling in this pic?

70651767.jpg

credit: couchkimchi

Guest anjoloveskirby

oh and teacher na looks awfully familiar, anyone know what other dramas he was in? was it queen seon deok???

Archived