[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peanut0526

Will Da Ran find out about whose house key that Yoon Jae is keeping? Check out BIG Ep 4 LIVE recap (In case you can't get on the streaming sites) starting in 11 minutes (9:55KT) ^_^  http://goo.gl/j8bdY

While I see almost everybody jumps ships to DR x YJ, I will firmly stick to DR x KJ (in YJ body). They are so much compatible, DR needs someone who is kinda a bad-boy haha. Someone who doesnt hide his feelings, thinking, problems but is to the point. YJ is just too much polite.

Just 10 min and we can enjoy ep 4 :D

after reading about how many people think YJ and KJ are related...I have to agree. everything seems to point to that way.

for instance, we know YJ isn't a cheating bastard but he was planning on going to LA, if he wasn't running away, and it seems very likely he didn't with the new revelation into his character, he has to be going for some other reason.

So what if...

YJ has always known about KJ and his mother and when he found out KJ's mother died, he wanted to go to LA to find his little brother, but since he was suppose to get married and he didn't know he's little brother well enough, he was two minds about it. It also doesn't help that he would be stranded with a child to care for. He may be thinking that he doesn't want DR to be forced into an 'early motherhood' as such since she would need to look after his little brother while he was busy. Hence the unopened wedding invitations and reluctance to acknowledge the wedding.

If that is the case, what we have here, is DR learning how to properly mother a child and growing close to her soon to be brother in law, while KJ learns to accept someone else in his life, learning to allow himself to have a family. Once YJ wakes up and the misunderstanding are clear, they can all go on to being a happy family.

I would love to see DR grow into someone stronger and less naive then she is now, she's obviously not ready for marriage.

I am now firmly in the DR x YJ camp, I have never swayed, just was not committed.

Everyone has been commenting on how dense Da Ran is.. I actually understand Da Ran. Like the scene when Da Ran treats Kyung Joon like a kid when he told her Yoon Jae was cheating on her. Firstly, Da Ran is crazily in love. She's willing to marry him after just two months of dating. She trust Yoon Jae so that's why she thinks Kyung Joon is joking and that female doctor is Yoon Jae's friend too. She's probably just too naive. (GMN for You're Beautiful wins the most dense female character ever by Hong Sisters...) By the way, I love the way Da Ran dresses.

Anyway, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung, please stop being so adorable. My heart :x

Guest kid_moon

While I see almost everybody jumps ships to DR x YJ, I will firmly stick to DR x KJ (in YJ body). They are so much compatible, DR needs someone who is kinda a bad-boy haha. Someone who doesnt hide his feelings, thinking, problems but is to the point. YJ is just too much polite.

Just 10 min and we can enjoy ep 4 :D

Waaahh!!! Episode 4 is so much DAEBAK!!! KyungJae have feelings or is sincere to DR that is why he chose or decided to lie about the House key of SY.. He does not want to hurt DR.. But DR suspected now and she is about to go to the house!!! OH OW!!! >-)

Guest kayana20

Nooo I didn't know KJ would be that adorable in love. I ship her with YJ too. They are so cute together too. I am happy Daran gets to experience love but ultimately I want her with YJ. He loved her just never knw how to express it.

Archived