[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved the first episode...Daran& Kyung Joon definitely have chemestry...hope that they'll end up together...The Ex-girlfriend is a two face women for sure...I felt so sorry for Daran in the classroom...her brother is sooo funny jjja...From what i read in the characters chart Kyung Joon's mom died in a robbery and she was rich so now her relatives what that money so they treated Kyung Joon alas good so he can give them the money...Waiting for tomorrow's episode...I's just 1 episode but i'm already a fan! :x

Dang it I am obsessed with this drama already...

Its kinda interesting I mean KJ and YJ. KJ is very lonely and he is bored, YJ is as many of you already pointed out, mysterious and also lonely. I think both of them are connected to each other because they both dont really 'live'. KJ is lonely and he is annoyed/doesnt seem to enjoy 'life', on the other hand YJ is admired and is lonely too. He does everything without much joy to say, maybe because he has everything? Both of them are rich I noticed.

The swapping will make them 'alive' again, and I think its a chance for both KJ and YJ and also DR. They will all discover what they really want. I am sure DR will fall in love with KJ and KJ with DR. Their encounter and understanding is very touching. 

I think YJ loves DR but something holds him back to show his love towards her.  

Guest tainocchi

Brings bbuing bbuing to a whole new meaning. ^^ I guess we are suppose to feel more for KJ than YJ. I love him too. I hope there'll be some fashbacks for his character. Thanks for the quick updates everyone.

After some thoughts I think KJ and YJ are more than connected. I think YJ may be connected somehow to KJ's mom death. Maybe he couldnt save her? And now he got to save KJ? Cuz why do both of them have that miracle thing with the two angels?

Guest flora47

After some thoughts I think KJ and YJ are more than connected. I think YJ may be connected somehow to KJ's mom death. Maybe he couldnt save her? And now he got to save KJ? Cuz why do both of them have that miracle thing with the two angels?

Guest peekaboo67

wow what can I say. the first episode already got me hooked on it!! love the drama and the two guys were both handsome and cute. cant wait for next episode ;)))

Guest rocky5053

among this 4 years...,Wed-Thu drama slot always show the best & the most fierce drama in every round..didn't have challenges doubt about it..butevery Mon & Tue i always feel like in the hell bcoz of the major of bored drama in this slot..It's good bcoz it's already end last week..Love Rain truly the most ++++ drama ever...Thanks BIG for the fresh n unic story make my Mon-Tue get back in normal..I will give my support for BIG until the end....

This is my first Hong sister drama, but I'm quite disappointed by the first episode.The pacing was awkward and character establishment was poor.I felt as if the directors and editors knew the show would take high ratings so they didn't put in effort.Hopefully the second episode will be better.I had high expectations because of the star cast and the writers--who are known for their wit and humor, but I didn't laugh at all.

Archived